Community > Posts By > VintagenNerdy

no photo
Mon 01/23/12 06:15 PM
Me gusta cuando la gente habla mi lengua materna.

no photo
Mon 01/23/12 06:13 PM

Patsfan , que pasa?

No thank you, I appreciate the offer but I ate already Romeo. Very kind of you though.

rofl

no photo
Mon 01/23/12 06:08 PM
jajaja

no photo
Mon 01/23/12 06:05 PM
Now I know why my ears were burning.

Wait.. what? Goth? Me?

no photo
Mon 01/23/12 06:01 PM
Ay clemente.

no photo
Mon 01/23/12 05:52 PM
Voy a fingir que no puedo leer eso.

no photo
Mon 01/23/12 04:48 PM

This Theraflu crap doesn't work.
I still feel like death.
grumble

I hope you get better

I took theraflu and it did work for me

After like the third dosage I felt better

Good luck ;)

Thank you. :)

no photo
Mon 01/23/12 04:47 PM

I still feel like death.
grumble

Awww Becca... So sorry you feel bad.
I have had much better results with Alka-seltzer cold and flu.

Thanks. There's something in Alka-seltzer I can't take. I forgot what it was. I wish I could just sleep the flu off. :(

no photo
Mon 01/23/12 04:46 PM
You're rude.

no photo
Mon 01/23/12 04:44 PM
I still feel like death.
grumble

no photo
Mon 01/23/12 04:40 PM
For some reason, I didn't care for The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
The 35th anniversary edition is on Blu Ray. I got it for my sister in law.

I liked Shock Treatment a bit better.

no photo
Mon 01/23/12 04:31 PM

*runs through speeding traffic* O.O

That's probably a bad idea.

no photo
Mon 01/23/12 02:00 PM

What about me?

My love for you.
How it flows eternal.

How, like the water we drink..
It will be the one thing to last beyond the edge of time.

That's sweet.
I feel like death.
Seriously, effing DEATH.

no photo
Mon 01/23/12 01:55 PM
What about me?

no photo
Mon 01/23/12 07:36 AM

After a long time True Romance

I forgot how good that movie is!

I watch that movie at least twice a month.

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 11:02 PM

You're starting to seriously annoy me.

=O

Who?

A lot of people.

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 10:59 PM
You're starting to seriously annoy me.

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 10:28 PM
Violence is golden.

... Wait no that's silence.
Oh well I stick by what I said.

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 10:14 PM

I thought about it and there is one I will say very specifically...
and is it a coincidence that he posted right above me?? LOL.

Terry (Iam4u)
I love this man, he was the first one to welcome me and it was so very sweet and sincere...I almost cried. I have a soft spot for this wonderful man. He is always so loving and compassionate. He has a great sense of humour and just makes people feel good.

So yes...Terry I do love you sweetie!!!

*is so offended he didn't even get honorable mention!*

sad

Lol, you big cry baby.
Isn't it enough you're on the top of my list?
See, Mach loves you.

no photo
Sun 01/22/12 10:05 PM

Y IS IT THAT GUYZ THINK ON THE FIRST DATE U HAVE SEX ???? Y DO GUYZ GET IN A RELATIONSHIP ... IN CHEAT???? IF U KNO U WASTNT READY Y WASTE THE BOTH OF OUR TIME .... ????

Ever hear of, 'that's how my momma raised me?'

I'm sure you have.
Anyway...

That's how it goes in his experience.
If he gets with chicks and they put on right away.
You soon grow to 'expect' it.

Why guys cheat?

Oh, that's easy.

Mainly it breaks down into some rules (so to speak).

1. Boredom - Guys tend to drift when faced with the same, boring crap each and every time. You lay on your back, lay there like a dead fish, it gets old. Not saying you are like that, just saying. Boredom is a number one cause.

2. Other Women - Men can have really low will power at times and women seem to sense this vulnerability and attack. Sometimes it's after an argument, or the dude just ain't having the greatest of days; he may stray.

3. Lapses - In judgment. Sometimes, they just think with the wrong head. Doesn't mean they don't truly 'care', but it is a sure fire sign they don't love you. If they loved you, you'd be at the tip-top of their memory bank so when introduced to temptation, they know to walk away.

4. Alcohol - Although I think it's a pretty weak excuse, I can't ignore the fact that people can get severely intoxicated to the point where they don't realize what they are doing.

5. Addiction - Do I need to explain this one or does the word nymphomaniac sum it up for you?

6. Openness - Some guys believe in the 'open relationship' aspect of being with someone; however, if you are not into the whole open thing, maybe you should clear it up before he just 'assumes' it's okay. This of course is assuming he's been involved in one of the relationships.

7. Hatred - The overall lack of respect of the female gender. Somewhere during his uproots, he may have just grown a distinct hatred for the female species. Breaking hearts is the best way to make them suffer that is still 'legal'. It can also stem from the whole lacking of getting 'mommy's love and affection'.

8. Leo - The Leo Complex. The desire to be the center of attention at all times. Sometimes they take it too far to get that attention...

9. Idiocy - A guy who is cheated on, may do the same to the next person they are with as if attempting to hurt the one before, but obviously, that won't work.

10. Submissive - Sometimes there are people who don't know how to use the word, 'No'. I don't mean just in the aspects of saying no to sex, but I always mean in regards to dating someone. Like you ask him out, instinctively, he says yes, and soon later, realizes, that's not what he actually wants. This goes hand in hand with...

11. Rejection - He doesn't know how to break up with you, his feelings have diverted elsewhere, so when you can't find a way to break up with her... have her break up with you.

Hey, I'm a leo.

12. A mans gf/other half didn't sit down with him and tell him.. "If you cheat, I will cut your balls off and feed them to farm animals out in the country."