Community > Posts By > MariahsFantasy

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 08:29 PM
You guys. blushing
I had hot coco when I wrote it. bigsmile

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 08:28 PM

I just watched a squirrel actually fly from one treetop to the next. Mind officially blown.

Was it red, grey, or black?

It was TOO fast to tell! :cry:

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 06:19 PM
I just watched a squirrel actually fly from one treetop to the next. Mind officially blown.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 05:48 PM

I guess it depends on our age, if we were brought up that you don't make the first move. Sometimes we just aren't used to being in the dating scene and honestly don't know what to do or how to approach someone.:smile:

Perhaps it's mostly about being the brave one to risk it.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 05:15 PM
Same reason you don't all say hi first. Interest has to be there.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 05:10 PM

Ladies, what are your thoughts/feelings when you first look at an attractive male?

Too bad most attractive males are married, and you witches are dreaming.

Big nay on this. Have not met all the menfolk out there. But come morning time....muahahahahaha pitchfork

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 04:52 PM
Ladies, what are your thoughts/feelings when you first look at an attractive male?

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 04:42 PM

Leigh,

Heyro waving

happy Hey, hey beautiful!...waving

Long time no talks. bigsmile
Like your pic love

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 04:40 PM
huh laugh

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 04:31 PM
Some are great at that juggling act. I don't find it very practical and down to earth. Exploring your options can be a different thing for each person. 2 might seem like a lot to one and 5 may seem like all someone can handle.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 04:30 PM

I realize I really hate to describe things in life as a good old cliche but yet again, I'm being pulled into that direction by a message I got from a dude I'd just told, again, I'm not into dating and relationships as of now.

The message is as follows:

"U know... I hear u... Sometimes I don't think I'm in the right place for dating or relationships either.. I had a BAD break up in the spring time about 2 months before I started talking to u. But I think you are an interesting person. So if u would be open to taking it light and starting off as friend I'm totally down with that. And perhaps that would better for me too. Would u be open to grabbing a cup of joe with me?"

Where's the nearest cheese grader so I can run my face on it? Dude, I flat out told you no three times. Why do guys keep doing this? I am passed the stage of mild annoyance and more into the comedic aspects of this guy's bravado of going in for a fourth time after the emphatic no was shoved forward. Any ladies have this happen to them recently?

Is this a brag thread??

I wanted to see if Joel would get jealous. :tongue:

The story, for me, was too funny not to share.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 04:22 PM
Hahaha...it's really just a bonus/early Christmas present on your part.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 02:03 PM

Very nice, a little reminder of home for me.

Interesting.... smile2
Thank you. :smile: flowerforyou

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 01:47 PM
Vengeance but why?

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 01:45 PM

Well most marriages these days are fake so hey......gotta love the effort. :tongue: laugh

Cut out the middle man no doubts.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 01:40 PM
Since emboldened ("Oh Come Hither") outright solicitation seems to be En Vogue these days, I gots to have me a woman!

Possessive, jealous, clingy, fear of abandonment tendencies are a definite plus. You see, I have a lazy eye and I think the conflict would be hilarious!

If you are overly demanding, prefer a man who is, or are a free spirit about it...we can work out a schedule.

If you really, really want an overly domineering man...I can do that...PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

SO , anyway YO, if you want some DEEP, intense, soulful convo,.....

....jus hit me up Shorty!:wink:

PEACE!

One condition I ask for is free surfing lessons. Sex lessons are optional, accept on Christmas Eve/Day. Jesus will be our moderator. Mmky.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 01:35 PM
All this to-do about women being complex .. When it's a sound-desk, men haven't a problem whatsoever .. So me is thinking: Isn't it more you don't CARE enough to make an effort?

You'd think with all the playing around they do with themselves they'd finally put that same passion into playing with us. whoa

Or maybe that's what is really is...they lack the passion.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 01:24 PM
You women are lucky to have a man begging for a date...They never seem to ask me even once ill

Yes indeed, am lucky when the notifications sound alert wakes me well into the twilight hours. You don't wanna be stalked, especially to avoid inner loneliness confrontations alone.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 01:18 PM
Been there as well, similar stuff... Then I learnt (from reading, experience and men) that you shouldn't be subtle. Men don't get subtle like we do. So give it to them straight. No emphatic stuff.

Women are far more subtle, we also understand subtle, and the right - direct way - to tell a bloke off, feels horrible and extremely rude to us women.. So if you feel awkward, you prolly did it right. :tongue: If you feel okay about it, you likely were way to subtle, and he won't get it.

Women can be subtle and direct, you can't be both. I'm always direct. Just like with this guy. I just feel more annoyed than awkward because it was a phone # thing and some dudes get text/call happy when you give them the green light.

In fact I told him this straight up to which he laughed at me: "If you don't hear from me on a consistent basis then I am no longer interested." The problem with this dude was, he thought he won. Some guys take their bare back hunting a little too seriously.

MariahsFantasy's photo
Wed 12/10/14 12:40 AM

I realize I really hate to describe things in life as a good old cliche but yet again, I'm being pulled into that direction by a message I got from a dude I'd just told, again, I'm not into dating and relationships as of now.

The message is as follows:

"U know... I hear u... Sometimes I don't think I'm in the right place for dating or relationships either.. I had a BAD break up in the spring time about 2 months before I started talking to u. But I think you are an interesting person. So if u would be open to taking it light and starting off as friend I'm totally down with that. And perhaps that would better for me too. Would u be open to grabbing a cup of joe with me?"

Where's the nearest cheese grader so I can run my face on it? Dude, I flat out told you no three times. Why do guys keep doing this? I am passed the stage of mild annoyance and more into the comedic aspects of this guy's bravado of going in for a fourth time after the emphatic no was shoved forward. Any ladies have this happen to them recently?

So.......you are saying there is a chance eh? :tongue: :wink:

Whelp laugh