Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 11:48 AM

Hey does anyone know who the band people who must is

I'm sure you mean the Gap Band happy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSsXRWhfN3w

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 11:45 AM

The UK is a kingdom, not a democracy.
If it were a democracy, then its head of state and every political leader would be elected.

The Queen is head of state but really doesn't get involved. The government is elected and political parties are meant to be democratic by honouring the peoples vote

If the left had there way and the others who are against the crown the queen would be gone!
Yes, Kingdom is land ruled by a king or queen.
They just kind of keep things in check as a last resort.

So, Mikey. Is the UK a kingdom, a democracy or both or none of the above?
Is it a democratic kingdom or a kingly democracy? laugh

Fact still remains: People voted and the results were ignored.
I don't know, maybe that's how it's supposed to work in a kingdom like England what

Well I'd say it's a democracy.
The Queen in theory can rule against something but that never happens. when there is an election the incoming leader goes to her and asks for permission to form a government. I think that's just show like much of the going on in the theatre of the house of commons.
I'm sure it was our system that's the model for democracy around the world?
Magna carta rings a bell, but so did quasimodo and look where that got him laugh

That sounds exactly like how the kingdom of Belgium works.

"I'm sure it was our system that's the model for democracy around the world?"
I would argue, maybe in error since I'm not THAT bright, that the model for Democracy around the world was born with the Roman Republic.
It's no coincidence that the U.S and Germany and a few other countries have an Eagle for its "standard".

"Magna carta rings a bell, but so did quasimodo and look where that got him"
rofl
Quasimodo was also in love with a woman WAY OUT of his league and... look where THAT got him laugh

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 11:36 AM
Wyoming, beautiful place :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Nuthouse, also known as Mingle2 drinker

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 11:32 AM

Talking about Ypres, I happened to be there in I think 2015 when they had a eu summit.
It was all fenced off around the cathedral, big crowds. mostly Belgium, French, Germans etc.
Merkel came out. dead silence apart from a couple of people booing
Same when the french leader came out. straight to the car.
Cameron came out and the crowd erupted! !
Cheering him. He came over to the railings and shook people's hand. I was about 10 m away.
What I'm saying is that most in Europe seemed to support what we wanted and that is to reform Europe! !
Then the rest is history as they say!

Yep. Most Europeans want the EU reformed and its powers overseen and/or curtailed but since when the EU fatcats and politicians gave a doodoo about the serfs they despise?

Look at the Yellow Vests movement. Amongst one of their demands is the reform of the EU or a Franxit and 80% of the French support that yet what does Macron do? He -basically - orders French police to maim, eye-gouge and imprison them.

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 11:15 AM

It's a secret and you didn't wintongue2

waving waving waving waving waving

OH YES I WON! OH YES!! NOW give me my PRIZE or I'm gonna throw a tantrum right here right NOW! what sad explode sad

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 11:07 AM

Iguana :snake: food

Good luck with that one laugh

Yes, lol... I've been watching Braveheart to brush up on their accent rofl

laugh
That's like me watching allo allo to learn french rofl

Great programme bigsmile

rofl

Rob Roy, then? laugh

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 10:52 AM

Is it safe to come here unknown? whoa

If you're looking for safety, barricade yourself in your home and never come out in public either irl or online laugh

A thread I post into always has the potential of turning explosive :smile:

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 10:46 AM

Iguana :snake: food

Good luck with that one laugh

Yes, lol... I've been watching Braveheart to brush up on their accent rofl

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 10:42 AM

We only have a problem when the left don't get there way sad

How does it work in America?
They have the Democrats, I'm assuming that's something to do with democracy and the other crowd?

It doesn't work in America. They're at each other's throat and it can only get worse as impeachment proceedings will, again, demonstrate that President Trump is not a Russian agent and didn't obstruct justice (or whatever they call "justice" over there)
Then, sht is really going to hit the fan when Trump wins in 2020... But that's their problem, no longer mine. Glad I left that Babylon of a place when I did.

"They have the Democrats, I'm assuming that's something to do with democracy"
rofl
Thanks for the laugh!

rofl your welcome :thumbsup:
At least we had /or maybe still have a party called 'the raving monster looney party'rofl
And they got votes :wink:

Raving Monsters Looneys eh? Well, at least it sounds more accurate than Democrats laugh

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 10:39 AM

Bananas

It's the same all over the world!

I usually go to Ypres every year but not this year. Maybe I'll go later.

Ypres... Lovely town. :thumbsup:

Hoping to visit Scotland soon. Also hoping I'll understand their English laugh

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 10:35 AM

Untreated syphilis will turn the brain into
Swiss cheese.

Best of luck. waving

rofl

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 10:08 AM
What do you call "benefits"?
Sexually Transmitted Diseases?
Jealousy and Drama that's bound to occur?
An eventual false accusation of Sexual Whatever?
I wouldn't touch a woman who would agree to such an arrangement with a ten-foot pole.

That being said, good luck in your search for a loose woman and a soul-crushing arrangement drinker

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 09:44 AM

Ouch!
A joke book laugh

Do you have asda in Belgium kn?
I think that's owned by wallmart

Never heard of ASDA. We have Colruyt, Carefour and Intermarché in the Walmart kind.
Then of course you got your Aldi's and Lidl's in the same sort.

Yes we have lidl and aldi
I've seen the others on my travels to

I spent a couple of days in London but do not remember seeing any Aldi or Lidl... I did go to a McDonald's (because it was very close to my hotel) and was instantly disappointed laugh

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 09:37 AM

Ouch!
A joke book laugh

Do you have asda in Belgium kn?
I think that's owned by wallmart

Never heard of ASDA. We have Colruyt, Carefour and Intermarché in the Walmart kind.
Then of course you got your Aldi's and Lidl's in the same sort.

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 09:14 AM
Edited by Unknown on Wed 09/18/19 09:15 AM

We only have a problem when the left don't get there way sad

How does it work in America?
They have the Democrats, I'm assuming that's something to do with democracy and the other crowd?

It doesn't work in America. They're at each other's throat and it can only get worse as impeachment proceedings will, again, demonstrate that President Trump is not a Russian agent and didn't obstruct justice (or whatever they call "justice" over there)
Then, sht is really going to hit the fan when Trump wins in 2020... But that's their problem, no longer mine. Glad I left that Babylon of a place when I did.

"They have the Democrats, I'm assuming that's something to do with democracy"
rofl
Thanks for the laugh!

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 07:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvufVjnGv9A laugh

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 07:20 AM

We have a serious problem with our voting system, it is totally undemocratic.

FYI: According to David England isn't a Democracy, it's a Kingdom, so expecting a democratic process in a kingdom can only leave you frustrated.

I know, I don't fully understand it myself - and surely it's designed to be confusing - but it is what it is and the only option left to anyone is to vote or yell in a desert - or post on Mingle2 laugh

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 06:32 AM

Hello everybody. I voted remain because we need to be part of the EU Custom's Union for goods and tariffs.

We need the EU Single Market for customers. We need Freedom of Movement in Goods, Services, and People.

We also need the money that was our rebate care of our billions per year membership... That rebate was used for investment purposes over here.

By voting Leave, Brexiteers have given two gingers up to our European neighbours.

Hello, sir.
When did the UK become SO weak as to NEED the EU?
Why does the UK HAVE to be in the EU to be viable economically?
What about ALL those other countries that are not part of the EU like Morocco, Australia, Dubai, Canada, Israel...? How have they fared not being in the EU?
Are those countries clamouring to be part of the EU?
Why not?
Why couldn't the UK exist out of the EU?
How did the UK survive before joining the EU?
Why did the UK not adopt the Euro if it SO NEEDED the EU?

I know it's a lot of questions but I trust you catch my drift.

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 06:24 AM

By the way I heard sometime ago, there is a WHY? movement some place

Yea... if it's stupid and restricts the rights of individuals you can be sure it'll turn into a "movement".
I'd prefer a "HOW" movement. At least we'd find out how the powers that be have conned so many billions of people into believing that governments were the keepers of Democracy.

Unknown 's photo
Wed 09/18/19 05:46 AM

The man reply when a woman says "I wouldn't have sex with you if you were the last man on earth."

>>>>You'd be crushed in the stampede.

My sister loves to tell me about the miracle baby she heard about. It was born with a penis AND a brain!

laugh
Best thing about this joke is that it came from a female comedian laugh

Oooh, a female comedian. Then it's okay to laugh... In fact, you MUST laugh or you're a chauvinistic pig laugh

:pig2:laugh

Sorry, a chauvinist pink pig laugh