Community > Posts By > Unknown

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 03:15 PM
And here I am arguing over religion/Christianity/Christ when I promised myself I wouldn't do it anymore! frustrated

Please, ignore me.

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 03:11 PM

Yeshua came to remove the Law and establish the beliefs as ONE for all peoples, not just Muslim or Hebrew.

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." Matthew 5:17

Nuance...

I'll stop here or it's gonna get ugly scared

my favorite verse in Luke is Yeshua saying, i suppose you think i come to bring Peace, NAY, i come to bring Division!!

no, i like what you are doing. because Paul claimed he was being personally led by Yeshua during Paul's entire ministry, it gives us NUANCE to believe knowing (after the fact) that the Law was abolished by the following of Christ.

and Paul, who was a wealthy child and whose own father was a Pharisee, had the very best education of that day and Paul's own Law Professor was classified as the best of that time and before that time in his knowledge of the Law.

so Paul, followed the Law, obeyed the Law, lived and forced the Law became a person claiming what he spoke and wrote was first told to him by Yeshua. and that he was repeating Yeshua to us which would be 25 years AFTER YESHUA'S DEATH..

Paul would later teach to abolish the Law.

but if Paul is doing what Yeshua is directing and telling him to do, then it is technically Yeshua WHO is abolishing the Law by direction of Paul.

I don't know about all that... I'm not a Paul-ian, I'm a Christ-ian laugh
Between Paul and Yeshua there wouldn't be a choice for me, it's Yeshua's teaching over anyone else in my book (no pun intended).

To me, the Law is engraved in my mind and Yeshua's teachings are engraved in my heart. Again, to me, Law and Christ's teachings go hand in hand.

How many times did Yeshua quote the Torah in which the Law is clearly spelled out? I don't have the time to research that right now but I know He quoted it numerous times. Clearly, Yeshua held the Law in HIGH esteem and I don't see any reason why I shouldn't.

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 02:38 PM

Yeshua came to remove the Law and establish the beliefs as ONE for all peoples, not just Muslim or Hebrew.

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." Matthew 5:17

Nuance...

I'll stop here or it's gonna get ugly scared

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 02:33 PM
Hi Jay Jay, welcome to Mingle2.
Best of luck finding that pearl of a woman.

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 02:23 PM
Edited by Unknown on Thu 09/19/19 02:29 PM

yes. Muslims wrote about Him (the 3 wise Men mentioned were Muslim origin)...

The "wise" men were't Muslims as Islam didn't exist in time of Yeshua, it came about 400yrs later.

Here is what is known about those characters who visited Yeshua at his birth:
Melchior hailed from Persia, Gaspar (also called "Caspar" or "Jaspar") from India, and Balthazar from Arabia.
Their gifts had special symbolic meanings as well: gold signified Yeshua's status as King of the Jews. Frankincense represented the infant's divinity and identity as the Son of God. Myrrh touched upon Jesus' mortality.

This was just a parenthesis in this debate...carry on drinker

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 01:08 PM

any suggestions??

None needed. Your profile is just fine and the pic is as well :thumbsup:

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 11:44 AM

Either lasagna or chicken parmesan... or both, both will be served in the cafeteria.

I made chicken parmesan last week :thumbsup:

Week-old chicken parmesan... Yummy laugh

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 11:18 AM
Would like a spot inside, too laugh

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 10:33 AM
has more admirers than she knows what to do with.

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 10:29 AM
Hope you're doing well in Kansas flowerforyou

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 10:22 AM

I didn’t think Russian men were allowed to be gay. Shhhhh!

"Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people in Russia face legal and social challenges not experienced by non-LGBT persons. Although same-sex sexual activity between consenting adults in private was decriminalized in 1993,[1] homosexuality is disapproved of by most Russians, and same-sex couples and households headed by same-sex couples are ineligible for the legal protections available to opposite-sex couples. There are currently no laws prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation in Russia. Transgender people are allowed to change their legal gender following sex reassignment surgery, however, there are currently no laws prohibiting discrimination based on gender identity or expression and recent laws could discriminate against transgender residents. Homosexuality has been declassified as a mental illness since 1999 and although gays and lesbians are legally allowed to serve openly in the military, there is a de facto "Don't ask, don't tell" policy."

More here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Russia

Good to know. I’m behind the times. slaphead

We all are...Things change so fast we can barely keep up with what's in or what's out. Trying to catch up with these times is like a race between a cyclist and a pilot in a Sukhoi Su-57 jet.

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 10:18 AM
Doing great! thanks for asking drinker

How are you, buddy?

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 10:17 AM

Just came with a disadvantage
Getting drunk and throwing up on the bridebigsmile

or her throwing up on yougrumble laugh

Will be a throwing up contest
bigsmile

Maybe less entertaining than a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest laugh

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 10:10 AM
Gees, she just keeps throwing up, doesn't she? laugh

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 10:08 AM

So it's nonsensical to call Jews who do not support the illegal occupation of Palestinian lands anti semites, it's what I thought..smokin

It's nonsensical to call anyone an Antisemite.
Anti-Israelite is more accurate.

Agreed, Anti-Zionist is acceptable in my book also..:thumbsup:

Anti-What?? What is Zionism? Some kind of bird?
What did you say? I didn't hear you... NO, sir, I have NO recallection of those events or what was said that day... I plead the fifth :angel:

:wink:

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 10:05 AM

Just came with a disadvantage
Getting drunk and throwing up on the bridebigsmile

rofl
:thumbsup:

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 10:03 AM

I didn’t think Russian men were allowed to be gay. Shhhhh!

"Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people in Russia face legal and social challenges not experienced by non-LGBT persons. Although same-sex sexual activity between consenting adults in private was decriminalized in 1993,[1] homosexuality is disapproved of by most Russians, and same-sex couples and households headed by same-sex couples are ineligible for the legal protections available to opposite-sex couples. There are currently no laws prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation in Russia. Transgender people are allowed to change their legal gender following sex reassignment surgery, however, there are currently no laws prohibiting discrimination based on gender identity or expression and recent laws could discriminate against transgender residents. Homosexuality has been declassified as a mental illness since 1999 and although gays and lesbians are legally allowed to serve openly in the military, there is a de facto "Don't ask, don't tell" policy."

More here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Russia

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 10:00 AM
Are you the Indian standup comic Manoj? If you are, you're funny as hell... If you're not, well, you're still funny as hell laugh NO, just joking.

Welcome to the Nut-house, Bunty drinker

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 09:56 AM

believe me or believe me not ok.
I'm a gay man who is trying to understand the mind-set of gay russian men. I've had limited success in cultivating some genuine non-sexual friendships. But it's depressing when the ones that failed, were because money was required for this or that. I know that life for gay men is bloody awful, and perhaps it's why so many are predatory, and have below the surface, this veneer of coldness. And they yearn for what other gay men have here. In the UK. Complete freedom,to be who we are. To love and be loved, by another man. Which is what I guess, we all want.
I don't understand, I just don't..
Jonathan

Hey
Do you know Russia follows the Christian Orthodox religion? and they are verystrict about it. If you dont know that.....This religion and being gay are like oil and water. So if you are smart.....

Thankfully for him he doesn't have to live in Russia. And I'm sure not all Russians are religious either.

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 09:54 AM

Hello

Hey, Kim drinker