Community > Posts By > Unknown

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 09:50 AM

Wow! AGAIN!!!

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/16/football/romelo-lukaku-racist-remarks-juventus-ultras-trnd-spt-intl/index.html

OH, CNN... well that explains a lot laugh

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 09:44 AM
Edited by Unknown on Mon 09/16/19 09:46 AM

I've been here for 12 years and I do not remember you. But I guess I am old so that's my excuse. Welcome back to Mingle2.

Well, I don't remember you either and yet I'm younger than you are so I'm without excuses laugh

PS:
Ooops, where are my manners (young ppl nowadays... lol ) Thank you for the welcome, sir.

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 09:43 AM

How many of you still believe in Zodiac when it comes to relationship

Still?
I Never believed in a correlation between the Zodiac and how ppl behave faced with shitstorms in relationships, same with that cacamimi Soulmate thing...All an illusion and wishful thinking.

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 09:39 AM

Just a couple of minutes ago, I was outside walking on an upward road. Three people were coming-two guys and a lady- in opposite direction.At the same time i saw a car pass them. (By the way the lady is not in the middle or to the safe side of the road, if you know what i mean)
When they reached to where i was, i told the lady to be on the safe side and the guys to change places with her. Then some men who were standing nearby yelled at me and said why favor the female genre? And they also said that we males are people. I ignored them and left. and the lady started walking on the safe side.

What do y'all think if you were in this situation?

You know for me ladies are precious. Its not being against males. Its just that ladies offer more and we should protect them

"And they also said that we males are people.." And they are 100% right.
They also should've told you to mind your own damn business but I guess they were kinder than I. You were just lucky I wasn't part of that group.

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 09:32 AM

hi there, ive joined a number of dating sites and im mind boggled as to why i get no chats or messages from women. im not an ugly guy so could anyone shed some light as to why.

Because YOU're the one supposed to write and chat at them. Very few women will make the first step towards you and when they do you have to wonder why... So consider yourself lucky.

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 09:26 AM

I have been chatting and talking on the phone for months with a local guy I met here and we finally decided to meet in person, and he asked me that I can decide where we meet and what we do that is something different from having coffee and since we both love outdoors..
I decided to keep our first meeting super casual and so I suggested we go horse riding after that we go pistol shooting that is also with in the area and eat afterwards at a local restaurant and the shooting club I thought that would be perfect....
He replied “ I never expected you to do man stuff “ I never heard from him again lol:grin:

Good for him.
I love horseback riding and shooting but I won't do it with women also... It's just a personal preference, no reasons really.

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 09:18 AM
"Need" is a bit strong, don't you think?
You haven't one right now and you're still alive and breathing, so far so good, right?

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 09:16 AM
WHAT DO WOMEN REALLY WANT???
Cornchips =)

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 09:15 AM
Can USA and Russia have lasting friendship?
Not until the Americans quit playing politics with the lives of ALL human beings on the planet.

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 09:13 AM

Welcome home ,we have all missed you

LMAO! ok, if you say so... *chuckle*

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 08:57 AM

It really saddens me.Those of you who follow soccer might have heard of it. This last few weeks there has been racial tweets on various players. For what? For doing their jobs and entertaining us? The latest bunch of all was a couple of days ago in ITALY! A group of supporters were monkey-chanting an opponent player before and after taking a penalty kick. The funny thing is that the club for which the player is playing said it is not meant as a racist chanting. Shameful
Its not only soccer. Its everywhere. When I hear international news, I hear this issue on a daily basis like Dorian (God help all the people)
I still couldnt fathom we are still talking about it on this century and 2019.
Please lets all do our bit in eradicating it

When is racism going to end? When there'll be no more war... So we got quite a ways yet.

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 08:53 AM

When people list that they are looking for an activity partner what does that really mean?

It means someone looking to go to do activities with someone. Isn't that obvious? LOL

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 08:46 AM
...and as crazy as ever! LOL

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next