Community > Posts By > Unknown

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 09:18 AM
Hello, Umar.
Welcome to the looney Bin drinker

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 09:10 AM

So it's nonsensical to call Jews who do not support the illegal occupation of Palestinian lands anti semites, it's what I thought..smokin

It's nonsensical to call anyone an Antisemite.
Anti-Israelite is more accurate.

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 08:57 AM

It all depends on the couple and what they want to be remembered.
I remember my wedding ceremony. It happened on a beach - same beach I proposed to her on - and we had a tailgate party, was in the in the evening.
I wore my surfing suit and she had her one-piece bathing suit on and a shawl. What mattered is that we were getting married, not how much we spent on the ceremony.

The cost of the ceremony need not be a disadvantage.
Just like the advantages aren't necessarily free food and drinks for the gusts since they themselves also spend money on gifts and some of them help with the planning.

Didnt say they are the only advantages. Just wanna hear from y'all the pros or cons.

was about to add if there are any but stopped androfl

laugh Right, IF there are any rofl

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 08:48 AM
Edited by Unknown on Thu 09/19/19 08:48 AM
It all depends on the couple and what they want to be remembered.
I remember my wedding ceremony. It happened on a beach - same beach I proposed to her on - and we had a tailgate party, was in the in the evening.
I wore my surfing suit and she had her one-piece bathing suit on and a shawl. What mattered is that we were getting married, not how much we spent on the ceremony.

The cost of the ceremony need not be a disadvantage.
Just like the advantages aren't necessarily free food and drinks for the gusts since they themselves also spend money on gifts and some of them help with the planning.

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 08:35 AM
You're safe from me at least, I'm not an undertaker drinker

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 08:28 AM
Edited by Unknown on Thu 09/19/19 09:04 AM
"In 1879 the German journalist Wilhelm Marr began the politicisation of the term by speaking of a struggle between Jews and Germans in a pamphlet called Der Weg zum Siege des Germanenthums über das Judenthum ("The Way to Victory of Germanicism over Judaism"). He accused the Jews of being liberals, a people without roots who had Judaized Germans beyond salvation. In 1879 Marr's adherents founded the "League for Anti-Semitism",[19] which concerned itself entirely with anti-Jewish political action.
Objections to the usage of the term, such as the obsolete nature of the term "Semitic" as a racial term and the exclusion of discrimination against non-Jewish Semitic peoples, have been raised since at least the 1930s"
((Anidjar, Gil (2008). Semites: Race, Religion, Literature. Stanford University Press. ISBN 978-0-8047-5694-5.)

Semites (Semitic people or Semitic cultures) was a term for an ethnic, cultural or racial group who speak or spoke the Semitic languages.
Today, the Semitic branch includes 77 languages that are spoken by more than 500 million people across the Middle East, and North and East Africa. The most widely spoken Semitic language today is Arabic, followed by Aramaic, Tigrinya, and Hebrew.

The first depiction of historical ethnology of the world separated into the Biblical sons of Noah: Semites, Hamites and Japhetites, 1771, Gatterer's Einleitung in die Synchronistische Universalhistorie.
Gatterer explains that modern history has shown the truth of the Biblical prediction of Japhetite supremacy (1 Genesis 9:25-27)

"The confusion between race and language goes back a long way, and was compounded by the rapidly changing content of the word "race" in European and later in American usage. Serious scholars have pointed out–repeatedly and ineffectually-‑that "Semitic" is a linguistic and cultural classification, denoting certain languages and in some contexts the literatures and civilizations expressed in those languages. As a kind of shorthand, it was sometimes retained to designate the speakers of those languages. At one time it might thus have had a connotation of race, when that word itself was used to designate national and cultural entities. It has nothing whatever to do with race in the anthropological sense that is now common usage. A glance at the present‑day speakers of Arabic, from Khartoum to Aleppo and from Mauritania to Mosul, or even of Hebrew speakers in the modern state of Israel, will suffice to show the enormous diversity of racial types."
(Lewis, Bernard (1987). Semites and Anti-Semites: An Inquiry into Conflict and Prejudice.)

"The term "Semitic," coined by Schlozer in 1781, should be strictly limited to linguistic matters since this is the only area in which a degree of objectivity is attainable. The Semitic languages comprise a fairly distinct linguistic family, a fact appreciated long before the relationship of the Indo-European languages was recognized. The ethnography and ethnology of the various peoples who spoke or still speak Semitic languages or dialects is a much more mixed and confused matter and one over which we have little scientific control."
( Review of "The Canaanites" (1964) by Marvin Pope)

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 08:08 AM

Went camping in the Sierra Nevada. I went to the lake one morning to go fishing. Stayed for three hours and only caught a fish as big as my hand laugh
On my way back, some shadow by downed tree caught my attention. As I walked on and kept looking I realised it was the head of a brown bear who was watching me walk on by.
My heart froze. He got from behind the felled tree and walked on over to me, growling and shaking its head. I thought about running but a voice inside of me told me "bad idea".
I stopped, crouched low to the ground and set the small fish I had caught in front of me. The bear came real close, sniffing me and sniffing the fish. I had my arms around my head and my knees to my chest, praying my ancestors that this bear wasn't going to decide to paw me to death. I was alone, far from the camp and I was unarmed.
After a few seconds that felt like an eternity, the bear growled, seemed to sneeze, shook his head and bolted back into the woods, ignoring me and the fish.
After a few minutes, I slowly stood up and checked my drawers... They were dry, lol, but my forehead and back were drenched with sweat.
I walked back to the camp after briefly looking to the heavens and thanking my Creator that bear had probably already had his lunch and was probably used to seeing humans around those parts.
And the winner is.....this guy.

OH no. Please. Don't do that.

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 08:05 AM

Thinking: what's the point of speaking truths to deaf people? laugh

Thinking huh? Did someone say something?tongue2 laugh

rofl

:wink: waving

waving flowerforyou

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 08:01 AM

Thinking huh? Did someone say something?tongue2 laugh

rofl

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 07:34 AM

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 06:38 AM
rofl

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 03:57 AM

Hey, leave us aliens out of this. rant

GO BACK TO YOUR PLANET! mad

I can't. It blew up. grumble

Maybe you, as a species, should've ensured proper safeties to your extensive mining operations then, eh?
But we humans have Compassion, even if it doesn't often show. You can stay drinker

Only, don't forget to register with the MIB and leave your intergalactic quarrels off planet, please.

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 03:52 AM
I just KNEW there were Russian agents in the UK! laugh

Life is "bloody awful" for a LOT of men, not just gay men. Relationshits are difficult for everybody as long as money is made scarce and laws are passed to favor corporations instead of people.

What interests you so much about Russian men?

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 03:40 AM
Went camping in the Sierra Nevada. I went to the lake one morning to go fishing. Stayed for three hours and only caught a fish as big as my hand laugh
On my way back, some shadow by downed tree caught my attention. As I walked on and kept looking I realised it was the head of a brown bear who was watching me walk on by.
My heart froze. He got from behind the felled tree and walked on over to me, growling and shaking its head. I thought about running but a voice inside of me told me "bad idea".
I stopped, crouched low to the ground and set the small fish I had caught in front of me. The bear came real close, sniffing me and sniffing the fish. I had my arms around my head and my knees to my chest, praying my ancestors that this bear wasn't going to decide to paw me to death. I was alone, far from the camp and I was unarmed.
After a few seconds that felt like an eternity, the bear growled, seemed to sneeze, shook his head and bolted back into the woods, ignoring me and the fish.
After a few minutes, I slowly stood up and checked my drawers... They were dry, lol, but my forehead and back were drenched with sweat.
I walked back to the camp after briefly looking to the heavens and thanking my Creator that bear had probably already had his lunch and was probably used to seeing humans around those parts.

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 01:51 AM

I'm listening to the boomboom from the radio downstairs where workers ( all men by the way ) are renovating my business downstairs. They been at it for two weeks now and sometimes I want to go downstairs and tell them to lower the volume but then I stop and think: They're freaking working! Don't be a jerk, let the poor guys have their music...

surprised
Are you crazy?
There is a reason for loud music.
It dulls the voices in there heads laugh
A happy worker is a productive worker :thumbsup:

laugh Whatever it does to them, I just hope they hook up the gas lines properly and wire the electrical box as it should be wired.

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 01:04 AM
I'm listening to the boomboom from the radio downstairs where workers ( all men by the way ) are renovating my business downstairs. They been at it for two weeks now and sometimes I want to go downstairs and tell them to lower the volume but then I stop and think: They're freaking working! Don't be a jerk, let the poor guys have their music...

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 12:55 AM

Hey, leave us aliens out of this. rant

GO BACK TO YOUR PLANET! mad

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 12:54 AM

Whatever you men reply do not say you'll keep it quiet.
He'll ask you out for a drink rofl

rofl

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 12:51 AM

How we differ and age I suppose, I could not think of anyone young enough to be my daughter so it is 50+ for me And only one

Indeed, how we differ and age...

I'm 49 so I'm only fooling around with women between 30 and 40... My daughters are all under 25, smart, intelligent, kind, aware and awake so no risk of confusing them with my dates laugh

Unknown 's photo
Thu 09/19/19 12:33 AM

What annoys you most about online dating? Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

the oxymoron.
"Online" and "Dating" don't go together since dating connotes going somewhere with your date or, at the very least, physically be with her.
The one who thinks he's dating someone simply because he's exchanging messages needs to do some introspection.