Community > Posts By > Unknown

Unknown 's photo
Tue 09/17/19 10:29 AM
Didn't you guys have a vote on Brexit? I mean it's been a while already and you're still not out of Europe??
What's the hold up? Democracy? laugh

Brussels is making an example of the UK to other European countries, saying "That mess you see in the UK? It's nothing compared to what would happen to you if you even think about leaving."

Will Brexit even happen? As the months and years go by, the answer seems less and less positive and even straight out negative if the international bankers and corporate sharks have anything to say about it.

Unknown 's photo
Tue 09/17/19 09:52 AM
Is the author of fake news on Mingle2

Unknown 's photo
Tue 09/17/19 07:46 AM

anyone believing they do not have "free will" should be locked in a padded room and the keys should be tossed away for all eternity!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Unknown 's photo
Tue 09/17/19 07:43 AM
Really? Love OR sex?
So according to YOU a man should only be after love, so he can get married and be monk?? laugh
Then women say they cannot find a decent partner... yawn

Unknown 's photo
Tue 09/17/19 06:52 AM
Goodbye my love.
Demis Roussos

Unknown 's photo
Tue 09/17/19 06:51 AM
laugh drinker

Unknown 's photo
Tue 09/17/19 05:50 AM
Another day to be who I truly am...Thank you Jesus.

Unknown 's photo
Tue 09/17/19 02:55 AM

It will never end because people distinguish themselves from others by caste, class, religion and in numerous subtle other ways. It is unavoidable and is part what makes us who we are. Strip people naked, make them a nice shade of green, come back in twenty years and you'll find that they've distinguished themselves by hairstyle. You can never put a stop to this but you could suppress it for a while by killing millions of people who resist your efforts and doing terrible things to billions more. Congratulations.

:thumbsup: Yep. And that will pretend to be civilised in another effort to discriminate against those deemed not civilised by the medias or other "free-thinking"
geniuses but hey, let's just drop a huge f-ing bomb on those uncivilised people...just to show them how to be civilised whoa

Unknown 's photo
Tue 09/17/19 02:27 AM

I thought I was signing up for a gay dating site....

Yep, we're happy people drinker

Unknown 's photo
Tue 09/17/19 02:19 AM
Welcome to the Nut-house drinker

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 11:58 PM
Happy 30th birthday!!! And many more! waving

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 11:51 PM

I don't think it is fair that a incredibly handsome man like this can just pop out of nowhere and spoil the chances of every other man on earth getting a lady, I have looked to report him for being too handsome and fully clothed but there are no tick boxes grumble

A bit dramatic, don't you think? laugh
And what has being handsome got to do with getting a girl?? We men are hung up on looks, not women so I could look like Brad Pitt and it won't make any difference, believe me.
Besides, I'm not here to "find" a girl, I'm only here for sh!ts and giggles. drinker drinks

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 11:44 PM

Yes, I remember you.

Frank Ifield 1963

:thumbsup:

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 11:29 PM

Mingle is a nice way to searching new

Welcome, Amy... My name is Unknown :smile:

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 11:26 PM

Just SMFH, I mean come on, seriously??????

laugh yes... I'm afraid it's not a joke.

Here I am, 49 and dating thirty-somethings while the studs are looking for geriatrics laugh Must've missed something while I ignored societal trends in the last 10 years, lol.

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 10:51 PM

Yes, I remember you.

Cool, same here waving

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 03:04 PM

Chocolate is a lot less stress and doesn't complain if someome wants to share haha :wink::wink:

laugh
:thumbsup:

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 02:38 PM
Chocolate... still and always. But not just any chocolates, CΓ΄te d'Or. Nothing else will do.

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 02:32 PM
Monkey brains.

First, the scalp and skull is cut off, and then the brain is eaten straight from the monkey that is still alive.

Yummy... Dinner's served!

Unknown 's photo
Mon 09/16/19 02:29 PM

Wow! AGAIN!!!

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/16/football/romelo-lukaku-racist-remarks-juventus-ultras-trnd-spt-intl/index.html

OH, CNN... well that explains a lot laugh

Do you want BBC? or the guy himself?

Since when does what I want matter?