Community > Posts By > Rick1980

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:49 PM

LOL...am I the only one a little lost after reading this post...

If it made sense I wouldn't have asked for advice lol

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:47 PM
exactly..

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:43 PM
Well, where should I begin.. I been seeing this nice girl and we almost broke up today over something really stupid, but she changed her mind, but now I find out she is bisexual that doesn't really bother me as I like watching women kiss... Oh yeah!!! I just don't know if I want to invest to much into what could be a train wreck as she is newly divorced and she still talks to her EX husband which is a new bisexual and thinks I'm cute.. I don't make this stuff up folks... I also have a problem with what she told me today about her not liking sex now how is this going to work when I love sex and I sure as hell ain't going to get any from her? I'm really shy so I haven't made that move yet, but when I do she probably ain't going to go pass kissing. I don't see how a chick with a tongue ring doesn't like sex. I'm lost here...huh huh huh

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/22/07 08:33 PM
LOL, So, I hear people are still spanking the monkey LOL

Rick1980's photo
Mon 12/17/07 11:46 PM
XstriferX, I made the arm move ( took me an hour of 1. 2. 3!! and didn't get the head lean so I was thinking to myself well this ain't good, but the more I spoke with her she seems like a daddies girl so that might not be her thing, but I'm gonna try what little moves I have left LOL... If there is a next time...

Rick1980's photo
Mon 12/17/07 11:41 PM
Very nice move... I thought you went insane into I got to the end lol

Rick1980's photo
Mon 12/17/07 11:33 PM
Hello,

I decided not to call the other woman I went out with. I told you folks all about that train wreck.. Thanks for all the advice... Well, I met a really nice new woman and I decided to stay away from bars this time around an decided to take her to see a movie and I think it went very well, but me being so shy I couldn't even give her a kiss at the end of the night so, she hugged me. I don't want to turn into a friend as I've been there so If I go out with her again should I kiss her at the end of the night or let it ride and see what happens? :tongue:

Rick1980's photo
Sun 12/16/07 07:10 PM

Social dynamics, man.

If you were more socially aware (and you will be after you read what I have to say) everyone there, including you, could have had a wonderful time.

Learn from every negative experience in life. Here's how you can learn from this one:

The Pickup Artists teach that women of beauty are rarely found alone and are usually with friends at places of social gathering like bars are clubs. To successfully approach a woman like this, you must approach the entire set of people. To gain her trust and interest, you must first win all of her friends over.

Some people may look at your situation and say "she was being a b!tch." Master PUA Style says that there is no such thing as a b!tch, and that if a girl acts b!tchy to you, that just means you made a social miscalibration and could have avoided it if you calibrated better. This mindset lets you learn from your mistakes so that the same problem will not come up again.

If you had opened yourself up to the whole group and befriended all of her friends and her (instead of trying to laser-focus your attention on her the whole time), things would have turned out to be a LOT different. You would have demonstrated that you are a cool and adaptable guy and not some creepy "skeez" from the internet.

Ultimately it's all about being social in a general sense instead of focusing on the end goal of dating.

As for what you should do NOW, don't worry about it. Keep communication casual with her and if you two decide to meet up again, that's great. However, don't approach the situation from a mindset of scarcity. Keep your mind, heart, and options open; know that there are "plenty of fish in the sea" so you can approach your situation in a calm and collected manner.

Have fun,
-Chief

That was a very nice point of view on the situation and it makes alot of sense maybe I let it go bad, but I found it hard to jump in on a conversation that wasn't meant for me and not to mention this dude was drunk and really annoying. I know I should of made more of an effort to talk with her friends, but I'm shy and I just wasn't prepared. I know now I blew my chance with her, but it had nothing to do with her being afraid of people from the Internet as she brought the meeting up and I asked her if she has dated people from the net before and she said yes. It was just one of things you think about later and wish you would of done things differently... You know?

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/15/07 11:41 PM

first of all i would not say hey whats up

Yes, it would appear so..

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/15/07 11:39 PM
I have such bad luck with women sense I moved to Indiana I mine as well of moved to India as it seems everyone I meet is just cold and I'm getting tired of it. I've been giving the military alot of thought lately as I'm just not happy with my life and this just makes me want to join so much more as no one appreciates me anymore.

Buh Bye

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/15/07 11:20 PM
I know I'm an idiot...noway

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/15/07 06:36 PM
Edited by Rick1980 on Sat 12/15/07 06:38 PM

bigsmile men r never good when it comes to money uts always a nother day tomo lol but dont give up on him jst for that, if he got a big bonaous he must of been doing something right

Men are never good with money??? please it's women who are terrible with money they would rather lose their home so that they can buy a new pair of shoes.

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/15/07 06:31 PM
Dude don't be thinking about leaving us over some woman it's just not worth it. I suggest you just keep on trying it will happen for yeah when you least expect that is how I met the love of my life, but unfortunately she was attacked by something that came out of the swamps... LOL naw, she left me for a job in London...brokenheart

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/15/07 06:25 PM
Well dude if you email someone and they don't respond that's usually a good indication their not interested so I would just forget about that person as to many emails turns you into an annoying stalker and you sure as hell don't want to be one of those. Oh that reminds me I got a few hundred emails to write lol

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/15/07 06:16 PM
Edited by Rick1980 on Sat 12/15/07 06:21 PM
thank you for the advice guys & Gals, but I'm still unclear if I should call her as I do like her and would like to give her another chance.. Do you think that is a bad idea? I keep thinking about how she treated me so that is probably what the future holds for me if were together. I think her looks is the other thing that has me still interested. Man did I feel like a real idiot!!!smokin
drinker drinker drinker drinker

Rick1980's photo
Sat 12/15/07 05:34 PM
Hi,

I got a call yesterday around 9pm from a girl I've been talking to from another site and everything was going really well over the phone so I asked if she wanted to get a drink she said yes, but the problem was she lived kinda far, but I said I'd drive out there to see her anyway so I did and when I got there I was surprised to see that she was there with a bunch of her bar friends so I knew right there and then things weren't going to go well. I sat by her we had a few drinks and things were ok at first, but then she started ignoring me just to talk with her friends and I was getting really pissed off and I let her know about it and she told me she didn't know all her friends were going to be there and maybe another time we can go somewhere alone. I didn't think that was acceptable to me so I just got up and left. I had a few beers in me so I left her a message on her phone just stating I've never been treated that badly before In my life. So I need some advice do you think I should call her or just move on as I'm not attached to her or anything.

Rick1980's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:47 PM
I happy for yeah.. I want details.. lol

Rick1980's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:44 PM

Holidays are rough on people. Everything comes full circle. The cold, grey weather brings you down. You look back at the last 12 months and see everything you did...or didnt do. You feel obligated to share your heart, money and time with so many people. I used to love the holidays, now I just want to pretend they don't exist. Hang tight, dont chase her. Maybe call once or twice let her know your there for her and you care. But dont give her any more of a reason to make it your fault. Ive been single for the past...7 Christmases. Well except for one, but he cheated on me very shortly after I brought him home to my mom for Christmas.

Awww, your story makes me sad.. I'm alone this year and though it hurts I'm trying to make the best of waht I do have. I think you all should do the same just enjoy life even if the person you thought you were going to spend it with isn't with you anymore.brokenheart

Rick1980's photo
Wed 12/12/07 05:57 PM

I DO APOLOGIZE I JUST DON'T GET SELF-SEEKING- INCONSIDERATE- DIDHONEST- FRIGHTENED- AND SELFISHNESS. MY BAD!

Please take the CAP lock off no need to scream.

Rick1980's photo
Wed 12/12/07 05:52 PM
Please Cuppy don't tell him you want to be friends as that is the worse thing you can tell someone it just hurts so bad when you hear that as I'm a real shy guy and when I go out with a woman and don't make a move quick enough you turn into a friend and if you really like that person it just depresses the hell out of yeah.