Community > Posts By > designer83

designer83's photo
Wed 07/23/08 07:37 PM
aww! How did you do it? I would love to teach my little guy!

designer83's photo
Tue 07/22/08 07:39 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows of a good website to get free templates to make invitations. I am trying to make postcard invites for his 60th surprise bday party. I have been online all night trying to find a good template and ive had no luck!! Any ideas?

designer83's photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:31 PM
Is anyone watching David Letterman? He just had John Mellencamp on. Two men from the hoosier state!

designer83's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:22 PM
just posted a new one now myself!

designer83's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:14 PM
Thanks...just did that out of pure boredom! And sorry...definately not changing my dogs name. Its an ironic name for him...little dog, big name!

designer83's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:03 PM
ok, so as lame as this is Im going to ask what everyone thinks of my profile...anything I should change?

designer83's photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:16 PM
OK, so I have a question, but I have to give you the details of whats been happening first. Ok, so Ive know this guy for quite some time. I have never got to know him personally but we have alot of the same friends. Well a few weeks ago he had some friends over and invited one of our mutual friends whom I was hanging out with that night. She invited me and we went. At his house he and I hung out and got to know each other. He continued to tell me that he had wanted to ask me out for several years but never knew how I would respond. The night continued, we talked all night, and he kissed me several times (infront of friends also). I left thinking that we would be seeing each other again soon. The next day we spoke and he ask me to come over and hangout with with him and his friends again, but I had plans already. We made plans to hangout the next day. So the next day I called to see what time he wants me to come over and he cancelled on me. We once again, make plans to hangout later in the week....a few days go by and no call. So after building up the courage I call. He doesnt answer. I left a message saying, ok, since you are bad at making plans I am making them for us. I told him that I wanted to cook dinner for him one night and hangout and watch movies either that night or the next and for him to call me and let me know which night. No call...until late the next night. He apologized, told me why he hadnt called and then continued to tell me that he still wanted to hangout. He seemed so interested. So then he asked me what my plans were for the 4th, which i had plans already. We decided to meet up later in the night on the 4th for a party, and I told him I would call in the afternoon on the 4th to make plans on what time to meet. He sounded excited and still interested. So on the 4th, i called...like I said I would...and once again no answer! I still havent heard from him!! He seemed so interested and then he just quit calling. So here is my question. Do you think I should call him one last time? There is a concert coming up that some of our mutual friends are going to... I thought about asking him to go with me to that since we will have mutual friends. Do you think I should even bother? It almost seems like he wants to hangout with him, but only when its convient for him.

designer83's photo
Sun 06/22/08 07:41 PM
live like you were dying by tim mcgraw. The first time I heard it I was driving back to my hometown after finding out my grandpa had passed away.

designer83's photo
Fri 06/13/08 09:06 PM
I dont know a whole lot, but I'll share what I do know. I work at a furniture store and we sell a few refurbished tvs. From what Ive been told plasma is hard to fix if you have a problem, and the over heat easily. I would go with the lcd

designer83's photo
Sun 06/08/08 08:19 PM
colts all the way!

designer83's photo
Fri 06/06/08 04:40 PM
Try sleeping on a neck pillow...tempurpedic has one. They help keep your spine in straight.

designer83's photo
Sun 03/23/08 07:15 PM
love the song...its one of my most played on my ipod!

designer83's photo
Sun 03/23/08 07:13 PM
no...definately not! I met a guy last summer and I enjoyed spending time with him as friends. He wanted more...it ended up just being akward when we were together. I dont recommend it!

designer83's photo
Fri 03/21/08 08:40 AM
I love old couples who are still in love like that....how sweet!

designer83's photo
Fri 03/21/08 08:40 AM
I love old couples who are still in love like that....how sweet!

designer83's photo
Thu 03/20/08 08:23 PM
So my boss is more of a friend than a boss. Shes about the same age as my mom and actually gives me alot of advice. She told me that I need to start going to random places and just make random conversation with guys Im attracted too. I thought it was a crazy idea and before I knew it everyone in the office was on her side and saying it was a good idea....whats everyones thoughts?? She was suggesting places like book stores, electronic stores, etc. She said if I found a guy attractive notice what he was looking at and ask a question in his opinion...

I prefer to keep to myself when Im in public and think it would be rude to bother someone. Just curious...

Has anyone ever done anything like this before? And if so how did it turn out?

designer83's photo
Thu 03/20/08 05:54 PM
a little bummed!! My plans for the night were cancelled!grumble

designer83's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:39 PM
yep it is...its also alot more expensive!!

designer83's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:37 PM
I just got the new blackberry curve tonight...I am having so much trouble! I cant find anything! If anyone out there has one message me so I can ask some questions!!!

designer83's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:04 PM
hi have fun!

Previous 1 3 4 5