Community > Posts By > latheman03

latheman03's photo
Thu 11/17/11 01:21 AM

is there a man out there who doesn't watch football? or at least is not totally obsessed by it? who could - miss a game (yes I uttered those words)??? to spend time with a woman?

just curious

probably most gay men

and men who are more into the arts, like musicians, painters, composers, dancers, sculptors,,etc,,,

hmmm Not gay but I dont watch or keep up with sports of any kind.

latheman03's photo
Tue 11/15/11 11:59 PM
I seen sabbath and bad company live in Austin Texas in 74.. Or should I say I remember most of it lol... Live out door concerts were the thing back the...

latheman03's photo
Tue 11/15/11 11:41 PM
Welcome and enjoy.. One great thing about over 50 and 60 is there is not alot that we have not seen or heard of or done for that matter so its hard to embarrass us lol..

latheman03's photo
Tue 11/15/11 11:28 PM
LOL I have to agree. The 70's would have to be lived.. Hell I was there and some of it still runs together in my mind.. Days of music you could understand the lyrics of. Get togethers of people at Hippie Hollow all the time.. Lake Travis in Austin for those not from there. Love was simple, gas was cheap, and the smoke was the bomb...

latheman03's photo
Tue 11/15/11 10:37 PM
Ride down to the coast for some fresh seafood and then a walk on the beach as the sun sets..

latheman03's photo
Tue 11/15/11 10:20 PM
Whew tough crowd lol.. My pref which I have only had to do once.. Actually the guy did me a favor. Found out later while I was in the navy she sailed on more ships than I did.. Any ways.. super glue and habanero powder.

latheman03's photo
Tue 11/15/11 09:30 PM
I hope the best for you.. I have had a blast watching this play out lol..

Good Luck.

latheman03's photo
Tue 11/15/11 07:13 PM
Single but still hoping.....

latheman03's photo
Mon 11/14/11 09:43 PM
Music covers alot of areas

latheman03's photo
Fri 11/11/11 10:18 AM
Ok so we all know that not all women are alike and all have their own little quirks and perks. How do you get by the "I have been hurt and scarred" and find a way to move on. Hell I have my own battle scars as prob does most here.. Why else would we be on a dating site. If we had someone we wouldn't be looking for someone lol.. Is this instinct to shut down more common with women or is it the same with both genders. I am really genuinely curious about this as it has really screwed my head up as to how act act with some one who has been hurt.. Not talking about being fake or pretentious or anything but more along the lines as of what to say or not to say.. I am who I am and refuse to change that.. Never was any good at trying to be something I am not .

latheman03's photo
Wed 11/09/11 09:19 PM

I absolutely love where I live.:heart:

I see all four seasons, and it doesnt snow!noway

I live in a beautiful house, with 2 older men as roomates, we all get along fabulously.:heart:

My house is very nice, pool, hot tub, fenced in grassy yards for my dog, beautiful upkept landscaping, and a pond and waterfall full of Koi Fish, and my Turtle.:heart:

I love it,:heart:

but.........huh

I also love Ujgearhead. We have been talking everynight online for 3 years, and we are the perfect example of Yin and Yang.We were absolutely made for each other, if any 2 people were.flowerforyou

He will be here in about 6-8 weeks, to stay for 2 weeks with me. It will be our first face to face meeting.scared

He is driving, hoping to bring me, and Boogie, back to PA with him.

Im a city girl, his town has 700 people.surprised

It will be different, and it will be scary, but love like this only comes once in a lifetime..........smitten

so we will have to see what happens.bigsmile

Go for it girl.. May your match making skills work as well for you as they did for me.......

latheman03's photo
Sun 11/06/11 01:58 AM

@latheman03

Thanks for the really uplifting words. If this thread sounds a little like I have a defeated attitude I really don't. Darn hormones, some times I feel like the prefect love for me is just a moment away and other times I feel like wow, I've waited so long and I'm getting older what's the use. frustrated Just give me a HWB, (husband with benifits). laugh

LOL Everyone one of us is getting older. I swore I would never get old and look what happened lol.. But getting old does not mean that we should stop living. We all been hurt and some of us more so then others. Its not a gender specific ailment.. Women think that men are all calloused and tough as a rock and don't have feelings.. I beg to differ. Pain is pain we just all handle it differently. We I will leave it at that and leave you all to continue. On a final not just remember that we were not designed to be alone.. Car will not run with out gas , grass will not grow with out water, We do not HAVE to have a significant other but you have to admit life is a more interesting trip when shared.

latheman03's photo
Sat 11/05/11 02:10 AM
I was raised to not fear anything. Never ever quit. But I have found recently that I have acquired a fear that could not have been prepared for. Losing one of my children or one of my grand kids scares the **** out of me in our present state of the world. On a positive note though All of my kids are fighters and survivors and some of it is trickling down to the 3rd gens also. Not as thorough as I was raised but I did pass some of it down.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

latheman03's photo
Fri 11/04/11 09:55 PM
I would move............ anything that got in my way if I met the right person.........

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

latheman03's photo
Fri 11/04/11 09:44 PM
Ok I am going to another thread before some one throws something at me.. Thought I was in love many times but stayed away from everyone for 3 years and the only person I hurt was me doing it. Took my daughter a year to talk me into even joining a dating site. I love her for her stubbornness because in the 1 week I have been here I can actually hear my heart beating again... I will leave you all with this foot note.....

latheman03's photo
Fri 11/04/11 09:31 PM
Sounds like a whole lot of stress build up or maybe a blockage some where ... Good grief there are sooooo many diff people out there and sooooo many choices but from what I have just read most have already talked them selves out of the possibilities of a true love happening.. As A good friend told me you cant get wet if you don't get in the water.. Some swims are worth it....

latheman03's photo
Fri 11/04/11 09:18 PM
It's been a beautiful day and well worth the effort to not induce pain on anyone. (unless very very needed).....

latheman03's photo
Fri 11/04/11 09:14 PM
Have a few friends over for drinks maybe .....

lol

drinker
drinker
drinker

latheman03's photo
Fri 11/04/11 09:12 PM
Get rid of the stress......

latheman03's photo
Fri 11/04/11 09:10 PM
LOL this thread still going huh...

Previous 1