Community > Posts By > Animat3d

Animat3d's photo
Fri 08/24/12 05:56 PM
my love and work in :banana: :banana:
Animation can,t get enough of it.

Animat3d's photo
Thu 08/16/12 10:43 PM
Whats the difference between condoms and coffins?
They're both full of stiffs, only one's coming while the other is going.:laughing: slaphead

Animat3d's photo
Thu 08/16/12 10:30 PM
This cowboy came home drunk every night, finally his wife had enough and told him the very next time he was out. Well, the next night he was on the way home and stopped at the saloon where he tied his horse up outside. He goes in and proceed to get very drunk and a couple of his friends decided to play a joke on him, so they went outside and put the saddle on the horse backwards.

Much later that night when he finally gets home his wife is waiting for him. He walks in and says before you get all mad, let me tell you what an awful night I had. I stopped by the saloon for a couple of drinks and some a**hole cut off my horses head and I had to lead him all the way home with my finger in his windpipe!rofl rofl rofl

Animat3d's photo
Thu 08/16/12 10:25 PM

Hey MG, I may be in Vegas this sat and Sunday, do you live there?

"VEGAS" be sure to bring your two piece bathing suit :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Animat3d's photo
Thu 08/16/12 10:13 PM
we're willing to give them there "space" and be understanding about all the other pressures in there life. At the same time, we become angry because we aren't getting what we want and need. It can get so confusing that no matter what we do, we end up feeling awful.

Animat3d's photo
Thu 08/16/12 10:03 PM

Im happy single or taken but im much happier in your arms.blushing

Animat3d's photo
Thu 08/16/12 09:59 PM
You don't want somebody you are arguing with to feel defensive, you want them willing to be reasonable with you. If you are screaming at them you have lost any chance for that.frustrated frustrated rant

Animat3d's photo
Thu 08/16/12 09:53 PM
dnt judge a book by its cover

Animat3d's photo
Thu 08/16/12 09:46 PM
First, just be a friend. Don't try to rush things. If you've known this person for a while, then just talk to them one day when it's just you two and explain your feelings to each other. One thing I wouldn't do is try to be someone you're not; be real. Girls love it when you're being honest and not putting on a act. Speak from your heart. Really open up and let that person know exactly how you feel.

Animat3d's photo
Thu 08/16/12 09:42 PM
Prepare for the date by telling yourself that this is just a night out and that whatever happens, meeting new people is always great and refreshing. Refusing to go on a blind date just ends up limiting your options.

Animat3d's photo
Thu 08/16/12 09:38 PM
of course

Animat3d's photo
Thu 11/10/11 08:23 PM
Guys hate it when their clothes get dirty. Even a small dot.

Animat3d's photo
Thu 11/10/11 07:58 PM
"Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand."

Animat3d's photo
Thu 11/10/11 07:21 PM
Mingling Single drinker

Animat3d's photo
Thu 11/10/11 06:47 PM
gotta come down here to Newport Beach, CA or Surf City Huntington Beach, CA great surf action everyday. shades

Animat3d's photo
Thu 11/10/11 06:45 PM
Jessica Rabbit from (Who Framed Roger Rabbit) :thumbsup:

Animat3d's photo
Thu 10/27/11 05:31 PM
Go out to dinner by myself and enjoy a nice glass of sippy sip hahaha.

Animat3d's photo
Tue 10/25/11 07:33 PM
Does “being single” mean that you’re seeing someone but not yet committed or quite simply that you’re not yet married?

Animat3d's photo
Tue 10/25/11 07:26 PM

oh reallyblushing may i peek at yours winking

you probably already did, noway

no i just did, WOW you are a Cutie shocked smile2

Animat3d's photo
Tue 10/25/11 07:19 PM
oh reallyblushing may i peek at yours winking

Previous 1