Community > Posts By > misty_57

misty_57's photo
Fri 05/06/11 11:08 AM
Happy Birthday! flowerforyou and Happy Mother's Day.

misty_57's photo
Fri 05/06/11 11:04 AM
It's nice to see a thread like this..flowerforyou

misty_57's photo
Fri 05/06/11 10:56 AM
BrothER:smile:

misty_57's photo
Thu 05/05/11 08:49 PM

:smile:

I met my best friend here. He and I were two peas in a pod. Unfortunately he was diagnosed with lung cancer and died in March.
I took care of him until the end.
The point I'm trying to make here is...there are wonderful people out there that we can share a bond with, so don't give up!

I'm sorry for your loss Misty...but thinking your were the Angel in his life that he needed. flowerforyou

Thank you flowerforyou He called me his angel, so that means a lot.

misty_57's photo
Thu 05/05/11 08:45 PM

Bones :smile:

Ditto love that show....:thumbsup:

Me too! They are a great team. He's so "cute" and she is smart but so naive bigsmile

misty_57's photo
Thu 05/05/11 06:17 PM
Bones :smile:

misty_57's photo
Thu 05/05/11 02:54 PM

flowerforyou

For Misty. =)

Thank you hon flowerforyou

misty_57's photo
Thu 05/05/11 02:28 PM

Have you ever been cheated on?...How did you handle it? How long did it take to get over it?

Can you trust FULLY the next time around?what

-Just Curious-

Have you ever been cheated on? Yes

How did you handle it? Not well laugh

How long did it take to get over it? When I found out it wasn't the first time in 22 years of marriage? 5 years to actually entertain dating

Can you trust FULLY the next time around? You have to for their sake and your own.
flowerforyou

misty_57's photo
Thu 05/05/11 02:12 PM
I did meet someone here a couple of years ago. He had a personality unlike any man I've met before and a smile that never ceased.
I lost him in March to small cell lung cancer...

Do I feel like meeting someone now? Not really. But it feels good to be in the place that we first met.:heart:

misty_57's photo
Thu 05/05/11 01:48 PM
If you don't take risks you live a very dull life.
I've taken risks my whole life, and if they don't pan out? I dust myself off and get out there and try something else.
You can't be afraid of failure.
biggrin

misty_57's photo
Thu 05/05/11 12:54 PM
shocked WOWSER now that's a list! :wink:

misty_57's photo
Wed 05/04/11 03:10 PM
laugh Ouch!

misty_57's photo
Wed 05/04/11 03:07 PM
:cry: until I came in and smiled at some of the topics. This place takes my mind off of things :smile:

misty_57's photo
Tue 05/03/11 03:34 PM
rofl

misty_57's photo
Mon 05/02/11 10:46 AM

Well.
You know it when you see it, feel it,
touch it, hear it, smell it or taste it.

So, I would think it is like love.
All your senses make the call.

You cannot beg, borrow or steal it.
All you can do is be it, or be near it.
Seems like a good thing to aspire to.

I could not have said it better :smile:

misty_57's photo
Sun 05/01/11 12:16 PM

..noway

Kinda makes you wonder what a man means when he says he wants "a real woman."

Does he really?

laugh Saying and "meaning" what they say is the question :tongue:

misty_57's photo
Sat 04/30/11 01:27 PM

I met my best friend here. He and I were two peas in a pod. Unfortunately he was diagnosed with lung cancer and died in March.
The point I'm trying to make here is...there are wonderful people out there that we can share a bond with, so don't give up!

I agree that you can share a bond with someone as I already do but he is just a very dear friend and we will never have anything more than our friendship. I just don't think you need a relationship or significant other to share a bond with.

Point taken drinker flowerforyou

misty_57's photo
Sat 04/30/11 09:38 AM

misty_57's photo
Sun 05/04/08 12:03 PM
I do I do I do...been told by my family enough noway grumble

misty_57's photo
Thu 05/01/08 12:54 PM

Is it really so hard to just simply not go into a thread or forum that you don't like???? I hear alot o "bible thumping" and "being shoved down people's throats" etc on here. I can understand if it is brought into the other forums (I try to keep them separate). but why go into this forum or certain threads just to complain it's being shoved down your throats???? seems to me that those people would be shoving it down their own throats. Of course I'm not referring to those that want to debate on beliefs etc. I enjoy learning new things and debating...but I CHOOSE TO COME IN HERE. If I didn't like it...I would stay out. Debate is fine but what is with the childish comments to any beliefs, christian or non????

can someone explain this because I don't get it

I agree...I've never pushed anything on anyone in here, yet I see the bashing constantly...keeps me away from the forums lately ohwell

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25