misty_57's photo
Wed 05/11/11 08:23 PM
Hi there flowerforyou Welcome to mingle2 :smile:

misty_57's photo
Wed 05/11/11 02:33 PM

LTR = Long Term Relationship

Ahhhh. Thanks! Thinking I must get up with the times. frustrated

Took me a bit to figure that out.

Generally if you don't know, you can google it and find it.

another one that tripped me up for a while:

irl = in real life

Google. That's the key then laugh That way I don't have to reveal on here just how naive I am hey? :wink: Thank you flowerforyou

misty_57's photo
Wed 05/11/11 01:05 PM

Don't even get me started on love, energy and life! I have been bankrupt in those areas for a long time now! Especially love (with one short exception).

But if I focus on my lack of those in my life, it is just flat depressing. So, I thank God for what I do have and keep my chin up each day, or at least try to. Some days are harder than others...

Being grateful for what you do have is a great place to start. Then focus on what you want, not on what you lack.

You will get what you think about. Ask for it. Ask and you will receive. Don't think about what you lack, think about what you want. Believe you have them, (the Bible even says this)expect them, and accept them and allow them to come into your experience.

:thumbsup: Good thoughts Jeanniebean flowerforyou

misty_57's photo
Wed 05/11/11 01:03 PM

He is a nut, and if he mentions that damn job again, I swear. he makes the govt, look terrible, (as if they needed his help) lol

Federal agent "If I have to hear that one more time" laugh
There is talk that he is play acting. Not sure if he is that wise, but ya never know!
I really don't think he is play acting. I think the man may be genuinely crazy......

smokin

He is a trip that's for sure! I'm just wondering why everyone trusts Rob so much. His arrogance annoys the heck out of me. And? LEAVE MATT ALONE! The poor guy should have stayed home for as much as he's been on redemption island laugh

misty_57's photo
Wed 05/11/11 12:58 PM
I'm thinking I need a car grumble
But I'm happy that the clunker I have still runs! :laughing:

misty_57's photo
Wed 05/11/11 12:38 PM

He is a nut, and if he mentions that damn job again, I swear. he makes the govt, look terrible, (as if they needed his help) lol

Federal agent "If I have to hear that one more time" laugh
There is talk that he is play acting. Not sure if he is that wise, but ya never know!

misty_57's photo
Wed 05/11/11 12:16 PM

Ok, it's no secret that I am not big on tv and there are only two shows I even like at all. Criminal Minds and Law and Order SVU.

I just read that they are cutting two cast members next season! J.J.'s last episode is the second episode of this season! grumble mad explode

I also read that Prentess is not going to be in many episodes or parts of this next season either, and that this will be her last season with the show. Personally I never thought she was a good fit, but I'm pissed because it's not a good sign when they cut two major cast members.

They also are reducing the number of episodes for next season by one or two, and that makes no sense. They just started a spin off and are launching a video game in December........

Does anyone watch the show? Anyone think it might be coming to an end soon? You will have to revive me if so! I am hoping they will pull through, get rid of Prentess but keep J.J. and quit messing things up. Also the actress that plays Prentess said he contract is being cut for financial reasons.

I don't understand, they are pulling between 12 and 16 million viewers per episode, which is a lot when you consider that Law and Order SVU, which is the top rated show for the station it's on only pulls 9 million viewers per episode. Hell the O.C. had 4 to 6 million viewers and they kept it going for four seasons.

I am gonna call CBS tomorrow and beg that they keep J.J.

So I am just super pissed and super sad. tears

There's my rant!

I loved JJ! And yes they took her out. Sent her to the white house or something. She did make a showing when Prentiss got shot.
I am hoping both will end up coming back in one way or another in the future.
I "will not" believe they will take that show off! grumble

They wont take the show off. It's a top 10 show on all of television. Not to mention a couple actors including AJ Cook and Thomas Gibson just signed brand new two year contracts.

Personally I never cared for Prentiss, I wish Elle and Gideon would come back.

Prentiss grew on me. Gideon was another one I hated to see go. That's when I almost stopped watching the show...but I got over my snit and am still trying to like the guy who replaced him.

Rossi? He is one of my all time favorites! I also love the rest of the cast Morgan, Hotch, Reid, Garcia, JJ......... I hated to see Gideon go too, but I really like Rossi better, his back story is a lot better and he is more rounded then Gideon.

I see that as I look at your profile picture laugh
The cast works well together. I never realized that Hotch was "Greg" in "Darmah and Greg" happy Totally different personality in there. He actually smiles! drinker

misty_57's photo
Wed 05/11/11 11:55 AM

Ok, it's no secret that I am not big on tv and there are only two shows I even like at all. Criminal Minds and Law and Order SVU.

I just read that they are cutting two cast members next season! J.J.'s last episode is the second episode of this season! grumble mad explode

I also read that Prentess is not going to be in many episodes or parts of this next season either, and that this will be her last season with the show. Personally I never thought she was a good fit, but I'm pissed because it's not a good sign when they cut two major cast members.

They also are reducing the number of episodes for next season by one or two, and that makes no sense. They just started a spin off and are launching a video game in December........

Does anyone watch the show? Anyone think it might be coming to an end soon? You will have to revive me if so! I am hoping they will pull through, get rid of Prentess but keep J.J. and quit messing things up. Also the actress that plays Prentess said he contract is being cut for financial reasons.

I don't understand, they are pulling between 12 and 16 million viewers per episode, which is a lot when you consider that Law and Order SVU, which is the top rated show for the station it's on only pulls 9 million viewers per episode. Hell the O.C. had 4 to 6 million viewers and they kept it going for four seasons.

There's my rant!

I loved JJ! And yes they took her out. Sent her to the white house or something. She did make a showing when Prentiss got shot.

They wont take the show off. It's a top 10 show on all of television. Not to mention a couple actors including AJ Cook and Thomas Gibson just signed brand new two year contracts.

Personally I never cared for Prentiss, I wish Elle and Gideon would come back.

Prentiss grew on me. Gideon was another one I hated to see go. That's when I almost stopped watching the show...but I got over my snit and am still trying to like the guy who replaced him.

misty_57's photo
Wed 05/11/11 11:24 AM

huh

What she said huh

misty_57's photo
Wed 05/11/11 11:22 AM

There's my rant!

misty_57's photo
Wed 05/11/11 11:16 AM

Just got home from having a tooth
pulled and my face is totally numb......
smokin

Are you sure?
Poke it with a needle..
I tried to drink a glass of water....but somehow manged to spill it all over me. Completely missed my mouth. Novacaine didn't work.....so they gave me a shot of some crazy super anesthesia that just completely made my face feel like it disappeared or something....... I have cancelled all my afternoon appointments....and I am no longer accountable for whatever I do or say from here on out.......

smokin

laugh I don't mean to make fun of your issue. I just know that "after tooth pulled feeling"
Always reminds me of the movie "10" with Dudley Moore
Dudley Moore. Man, I really miss that guy.......

He was a great actor :smile:

misty_57's photo
Wed 05/11/11 11:15 AM

Why do we want to be happy? smokin

Happy = Boundless energy, brighter colors, contagious laughter

I believe that when one is sad or down, it's not always easy to come out of it unless there is a distraction from what's making you sad.
Once that sadness lifts by the distraction, it's up to you to count your blessings and realize happy is a much more gratifying place to be.

Did that make sense? laugh

misty_57's photo
Wed 05/11/11 11:07 AM

Just got home from having a tooth
pulled and my face is totally numb......
smokin

Are you sure?
Poke it with a needle..
I tried to drink a glass of water....but somehow manged to spill it all over me. Completely missed my mouth. Novacaine didn't work.....so they gave me a shot of some crazy super anesthesia that just completely made my face feel like it disappeared or something....... I have cancelled all my afternoon appointments....and I am no longer accountable for whatever I do or say from here on out.......

smokin

laugh I don't mean to make fun of your issue. I just know that "after tooth pulled feeling"
Always reminds me of the movie "10" with Dudley Moore

misty_57's photo
Wed 05/11/11 11:03 AM

LTR = Long Term Relationship

Ahhhh. Thanks! Thinking I must get up with the times. frustrated

misty_57's photo
Wed 05/11/11 11:00 AM
flowerforyou Welcome

misty_57's photo
Wed 05/11/11 10:59 AM

I get that people love to abbreviate words. Some even say it's because they're easier to type that way (which I disagree with). But, when you shorten every word in a sentence, it's a bit much, don't you think?

An example of an email I received: "hi hw r u "

I have a question..."LTR" what the heck is that?
I'm not fond of what I call "lazy" typing :smile: It all came about when texting became so popular.

misty_57's photo
Tue 05/10/11 07:20 PM
flowerforyou Welcome to Mingle2

misty_57's photo
Tue 05/10/11 07:16 PM
Something sad :cry: So I came in here to cheer up :smile:

misty_57's photo
Tue 05/10/11 07:14 PM
Chili n crackers :smile:

misty_57's photo
Tue 05/10/11 07:03 AM

Yes or no?
First a chick is a bird rofl lollllllllllllll and a lady is a woman now that we got that sorted out .....women big or small medium or tall if they have a great heart why not? I did in the past and would in the future:) their fun and more to love :) but i don't judge outer i look to the inner beauty i look to the heart first oh by the way some ladies don't like to be called chicks hahaha they rather be called beautiful you could say would you date a beautiful bigger size lady :))))):thumbsup:

flowerforyou Nice answer
I didn't figure he wanted to hear my yes or no since I could be his mother and would have taught him how to be respectful. grumble

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25