Community > Posts By > misty_57

misty_57's photo
Mon 05/09/11 08:51 PM

Yes or no?

noway

misty_57's photo
Mon 05/09/11 03:07 PM

ok, now I'm getting friend requests from young guys who have nude pictures as their profile pictures! Wth? Yes, I did report you! Please don't do that to me!

Woohoo...Just an assumption here, but I'm going to say you're not the first one, won't be the last one, and if you reported him who cares?

:thumbsup:

misty_57's photo
Mon 05/09/11 01:28 PM
You had me going embarassed rofl

misty_57's photo
Sun 05/08/11 07:11 PM
Beautiful Pics!! flowerforyou
Thank you

misty_57's photo
Sun 05/08/11 06:40 PM

Sorry to hear about that, Misty :heart:. You did your best. Nothing more could have been done really. :heart: Time heals all wounds ;)

Thanks for your kind words flowerforyou

misty_57's photo
Sun 05/08/11 06:19 PM
The Amazing Race :smile:

misty_57's photo
Sun 05/08/11 05:21 PM
I'm thinkin this has been a wonderful Mother's Day spent at the zoo with my daughter and two grandbabies biggrin
Now however I'm looking for my aspercreme! grumble

misty_57's photo
Sat 05/07/11 09:01 PM

how long i got to live well thats what i was thinking about don't mind me just had a ruff year do to loss of friends and not been to great myself but life go's on cheers now get back to your sex thing it makes you all happy:) cheers

First of all hugs to you.

As for what I'm thinkin about? ZZZZZZZZZZZZ's nighty night

misty_57's photo
Sat 05/07/11 08:55 PM

Love me some Becky Hobbs, Lucinda Williams, Wanda Jackson, and Norma Jean. Love that old country from lesser known artists.

wanda jackson was particularly ahead of her time

Im listening to some of her right now. What a voice. I missed out on Lucinda at Jazzfest last week.

yes Lucinda Williams and Gretchen Wilson are both so good but not as well known

didja know that gretchen can rock n roll?

Love Gretchen! Redneck woman drinker

misty_57's photo
Sat 05/07/11 08:37 PM

I am so very sorry for your loss. It is rough to lose someone that you love. The healing takes a long time. I would be glad to offer support if you need it.

Welcome back to the boards and thank you for your good wishes.

HUGS,
Lynne

flowerforyou

misty_57's photo
Sat 05/07/11 08:33 PM

What if u knew someone had stage 4 cancer would u take the risk of dating them and falling in love knowing that there maybe a very good chance they are going to die sooner then later?

For you to ask this question...tells me that it's probably not a good idea to date him.
The love of my life just died from stage 4 cancer...and yes in my arms Queene. If I had it to do over again...I would in a heart beat..why? Because he was the best thing that ever happened to me.
Is my heart breaking now? Of course it is "Big Time" Yet he showed me that no matter how long we have on this earth? The kind of love we shared was priceless. flowerforyou

misty_57's photo
Sat 05/07/11 07:51 PM

I loved "SAW" in a strange way :smile:

the first 3 were great, then it went downhill for me...did you ever watch "hostel" or "hostel 2"?

Never saw those. Might have to look for them. Were they similar?

yea, hostel 2 is the better of the two for me... if you liked saw, you will like these also...

Will do! Thanks :smile:

misty_57's photo
Sat 05/07/11 07:11 PM

the first 3 were great, then it went downhill for me...did you ever watch "hostel" or "hostel 2"?

Never saw those. Might have to look for them. Were they similar?

misty_57's photo
Sat 05/07/11 07:03 PM
Just got done watchin Mall Cop. That guy is so funny:laughing:

misty_57's photo
Sat 05/07/11 04:06 PM

misty_57's photo
Sat 05/07/11 04:04 PM
Seeley Booth & Temperance Brennan on Bones :smile:

misty_57's photo
Sat 05/07/11 03:57 PM
Nowhere man

misty_57's photo
Sat 05/07/11 03:55 PM

I don't care for flowers or gifts I know that is weird, I like the companionship of a man, dosen't matter what we do, go to movies, go to the park, go out to eat, unfortunetly I do that once with a man and they expect sex right off the bat, so don't know if romance even exists anymore.whoa

I do that once with a man and they expect sex right off the bat, so don't know if romance even exists anymore.

I find this to be true also. I was in shock with how many expect that when I got back out into the dating world.
I was very up front with them, explaining that I was an "old fashioned girl"
They ate that up, acted all sweet and respectful...then asked me to go home with them...and it wasn't to see their collection of stamps! slaphead

no of course not it was their fish tank right? that was what we got when I was in college....laugh

still, to answer the OP - yes we like to be romanced and that is why I date so little, and my initial flirtations last so briefly - modern guys are idiots- sorry - but if they can't romance a woman properly I'd rather stay homehuh

rofl @ fishtank

misty_57's photo
Sat 05/07/11 02:33 PM
Christina Perri - Jar of Hearts

misty_57's photo
Sat 05/07/11 02:31 PM
Sharpens his claws on my couch :angry:

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25