Community > Posts By > Susan

no photo
Thu 08/22/19 11:35 AM
Ragin' cajun,
I recognize your picture, but I thought you had a different screen name.
A Big Hug to You!

I need a hug right now, because I am in the waiting room at the Dentist's office.

no photo
Thu 08/22/19 09:23 AM
Thanks Dino :slight_smile:
It was sweet of you to bring it up.

Stay
Rhianna and Mikky Ekko.

A very romantic and beautiful love song.

Rhianna is a Queen.

no photo
Thu 08/22/19 09:19 AM

Halo and Sweet Dreams by Beyonce
Great Love Songs

no photo
Thu 08/22/19 09:17 AM
I just thought of a beautiful love song. I don't know if it is romantic for couples, but it's one of my favorites.

Underneath My Clothes
By Shakira

no photo
Thu 08/22/19 09:16 AM
Hi Dino,
I just listened to that cover by iSeo.
No offense to you at all, but I definitely wasn't into it, sorry.

I much prefer Chris Isaak's version, but I really appreciate your mentioning it.

no photo
Thu 08/22/19 08:18 AM
I only know him from Bladerunner.
That first movie was a Classic !
The 2nd one, in my opinion, not so much.

I agree that his final scene Tears in the Rain was Epic, and Legendary.

As a young woman, it burned into my Soul. He was perfect for the part and did a Superb job!

no photo
Thu 08/22/19 08:13 AM
Hi Dino, :slight_smile:
I'm glad that you also like Wicked game. I will try to listen to the cover you mentioned later.

Previous songs stated I like, not previously listed, are
Perfect by Ed Sheeran
Juliet. Dire straits (Mark Knopler is an Awesome guitarist)
Bullet proof soul Sade, as mentioned by Ibaceltic1

And, of course, Elvis, Can't Help Falling in Love with You.

Have to think of more great romantic songs.

no photo
Thu 08/22/19 07:52 AM
Edited by Susan on Thu 08/22/19 07:53 AM
Hi Tom :slight_smile:,
I really liked everything you had to say about sex. Since you brought it up, I looked at your profile. It was long lol, but it gave a clear description about your thoughts on it, as well as love and relationships.

I do see the responses that you are referring to, while speaking about sex. Frankly, sometimes, with some of the things that are said, can you blame them? :-)

I understand what you are saying. I am 53 and sex is an enjoyable and also a bonding experience for me, when I am in a relationship.

I also understand what Sheri wrote.
I have experienced some lessening of desire, as my body changes.

Great sex is still possible though. You just have to make some adaptations from what you used to.

You brought up an excellent subject, in a very dignified way.
Thank you.

no photo
Wed 08/21/19 04:44 PM
Hi cutie,
I'm sorry you have to get your car fixed. I know it can be expensive.

Sending you a Great Big Hug!

no photo
Wed 08/21/19 04:02 PM
You said you are 37, and you haven't had a relationship in 18 years?
That's a really long time for a relatively young man.

I am not trying to judge you for it. I have also experienced long periods of loneliness, in my life. I am just surprised.

I know it can, for some people, be very lonely. I know it was sometimes for me. It's very hard to get over someone you once loved very much.

Forgive yourself for the past. You were really young. We all make mistakes, especially when we are young.

I saw your profile. I liked what you had to say in the A Little About Me:
Section.

You can do this! It's really scary sometimes to put yourself out there, especially when you've been hurt badly before, by someone you love.

Have faith in yourself. I'm sure you have a lot to offer the right person, and your life could be enriched in so many ways.

Good Luck

no photo
Wed 08/21/19 03:08 PM
Girth,
This is not Nibiru-related, but it is considered out-of-planet.

I read your comments on a topic regarding space-travel.

Maybe you were just joking. I don't know, but if you weren't, would you expand on what happened when you broke down on the hwy?

I am curious.

no photo
Wed 08/21/19 02:32 PM
First I want to clarify that when I said, in my very first posting on this subject, OP: I am glad you have your faith...".
I actually meant that for I am Ressurrected ( Is he still here? I think he might have droppedout):slight_smile:.

Tom, I liked your statement describing the Initiating Force that sparked the first movement, and
that it may be different, or operate under different properties outside of time.

Funches, Thanks for responding to my comments.

no photo
Wed 08/21/19 08:56 AM
Ur Welcome Mikey :slight_smile:

no photo
Wed 08/21/19 06:24 AM
Edited by Susan on Wed 08/21/19 06:27 AM
Thanks Larsi. I appreciate your responding. We just call it the Emergency Room here, or ER for short.
Now I get the last line, it's even funnier now.

no photo
Wed 08/21/19 06:17 AM
Hi Funches,
Thanks for responding. Your comments r duly noted. You asked what other comments of your's that threw me off, or that I disagreed with. So I will comment w/o belaboring too much minutia.

I still feel that a person doesn't need to believe in the existence of Zeus in order to use Greek translations.

I agree with R2d2r2d2's statement that what happens to 1, impacts All does not cancel out Free Will.
I do think, however, that people whom care about others will take that impact into considersation.
This doesn't cancel out Free Will (Unless, it's the most extreme definition possible), you still have to make decisions, and what you do is still ultimately up you, exercising you Free Will.

But Anyway, that Star Trek episode with Harry Mudd was great. The ending was Hilarious!

I am Glad to see you participating. You've made some great arguments.

no photo
Wed 08/21/19 05:27 AM
Technology

no photo
Wed 08/21/19 05:24 AM
Tons.

This is one of my favorite games, but the thread is getting too long for me.
Have fun Everybody !

no photo
Wed 08/21/19 05:20 AM
Break Dancing

no photo
Wed 08/21/19 05:12 AM
Hot.
Going out for a romantic dinner

no photo
Wed 08/21/19 05:09 AM
HiMikey, :slight_smile:

I don't think it's wrong to be glad that terrible people are dead. I am glad when child-abusers, rapists and Terrorists, and the like are dead, because they aren't able to hurt people here anymore.

As far as people in my personal life that have hurt me whom have died, I have found it doesn't really help me, or give me any satisfaction.
I still have to come to terms and make peace with it, whether they r alive or dead.

Just don't give the "pleasure " or satisfaction much strength, or you will pollute your thoughts with too much hate.

I understand what you're saying, though.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 18 19