Community > Posts By > Susan

no photo
Sun 09/08/19 05:56 AM
Hog Wild

no photo
Sun 09/08/19 05:26 AM
I just listened to the Vikings theme song, If You Had a Heart.

I forgot who sings it.
I don't know why, but it pumps me up every time. Maybe it's because I love the show so much, and I associate the song with it.

I watch the video for Vikings some times with it. Sometimes I watch the video the band or singer made.
Totally cool song, very weird video, but the song matches it completely.

no photo
Sat 09/07/19 05:07 PM
Edited by Susan on Sat 09/07/19 05:12 PM
Jaish,
I did not think I would be commenting on this thread again:blush:, sorry, but you piqued my curiosity about Helium 3.

I love science, well, certain sciences anyway.
I had never heard of using He3 as a fuel product for nuclear reactors.

I looked it up. He3 is extremely rare on earth. It is produced in the maintenance of nuclear reactors.
The sun emits it, but we don't receive it because of our atmosphere. The moon has no atmosphere, and has huge supplies of He3.

Right now, nuclear fission reactors use mostly uranium and it's byproduct, plutonium as nuclear fuel. Nuclear fusion reactors, on the other hand, use mainly isotopes of hydrogen.

Most nuclear reactors are the fission reactors. They create nuclear waste that has to be stored and radiation.

He3 as a fuel source would be much cleaner and safer, for us and the planet.

Since the moon has generous supplies of it, nuclear fusion could be used much more to supply reactors.

I believe nuclear energy will be employed even more in the future.
Whomever owns or has access to the supplies has money and power.

You are right. The whole power-dynamic of India as a nation could change, substantially, in their favor.

But they already have steep competetion. I read that many nations are trying to get holdings on the moon.

Adds a whole different dynamic to whether it's beneficial to India to have space travel to the moon.

Very Interesting Jaish. Thanks again

no photo
Sat 09/07/19 01:31 PM
I just want to clarify that I meant to type"that's unfamiliar, not unfamiliar to you.

My comment was addressed to the OP. I was saying human composting seemed a little eerie to me, but that's probably because it's unfamiliar to me. I

no photo
Sat 09/07/19 06:17 AM
Edited by Susan on Sat 09/07/19 06:33 AM
Hi Jaish,
Just wanted to tell you, your posts are teaching me a lot about India.

You are right, All that they have accomplished since getting their Independence in 1947 is amazing.

I know what Crystal is referring to. I have also read about India's ancient civilizations. They were highly advanced.

I tried to look up the names of the 2 groups that I had read about that went to war. I couldn't find what I had read years ago. There were these 2 groups, but it was not the cousin-dynasties mentioned in the Bhagavad-Gita.

It was something else. I just can't remember their names. But the Vedas also show high technology in the past. Flying machines,all kinds of technology, and what appears to be both the description of an atomic bomb going off, and the after-effects.

This is not yet corroborated by current science. I also believe the Indian people,generally, are High-Vibrational. I am glad they are on the rise again, after oppression.

They were once a civilization of Vast potential, and I believe can be again.
As far as Space-travel and whether money should be spent on something else, I don't know. I actually don't know that much about current India.
Sometimes in America, the rest of the World seems so far away to me.

The Mingle site is a good way to learn about how the rest of the world sees things, regular people, not just the news. I am learning from your posts.

Very informative,Jaish, Thank you.

no photo
Fri 09/06/19 04:08 PM
Time Out

no photo
Fri 09/06/19 04:04 PM
Nail

no photo
Fri 09/06/19 04:01 PM
Cats

no photo
Fri 09/06/19 03:54 PM
When you say your first encounter,
I don't know if you mean the first time you spent time together,or your first sexual encounter.

I think love is a big thing and takes time. I think you can start falling in love the first time you meet them.
Although I do not consider infatuation and the high of a new relationship to be true love.

That is infatuation or lust, which maybe could develop into real love, depending on the situation.

If you really didn't even know them and this was the first sexual encounter, I would definitely say lust.

no photo
Fri 09/06/19 03:46 PM
Pretty much just a crappy day here,weather wise.
Dark and overcast

no photo
Fri 09/06/19 03:33 PM
Edited by Susan on Fri 09/06/19 03:39 PM
Hi Mikey,
It makes me sad to think of that young girl walking alone, and thinking how many other times she might have been alone or ostracized because of her physical condition.

I know, now,as an adult, I would walk or befriend anyone, regardless of their physical condition or what they looked like.

You said she looked like it was her first year of big kid school, so I am guessing either junior high or high school.

Such a difficult age, for most people. Must be so much more difficult for people in similar situations as this girl.

I don't know what I would have done at her age. I hope I would've had the courage and integrity to walk with her and befriend her.

I think I would have, if she was nice and I liked her. I had a lot of friends, even when I was younger,that would be considered different.
I have always been able to go up against a crowd to defend someone I care about, or an underdog.
Hasn't always been easy or pleasant, but I have been doing it all my life.(I think because I have 5brothers and sisters, I learned early how to stand up to a crowd).

I hope I would. Very good topic. Makes a person think, about what is really important in life.

no photo
Fri 09/06/19 03:19 PM
Edited by Susan on Fri 09/06/19 03:22 PM
Hi Paisley,
It's hard to get over someone that you're used to being in contact with every day, even if you haven't met them in person.

You were getting used to that for 2months. Getting emails and texts every day can really brighten things up.

I think, though, that you should try to forget about this guy. I think your guy friends were right. If he really wanted to, he could have made more time for you.

I think his behavior toward you and then his response when questioned about it is a huge red flag.

It will be hard, at first, to ignore the impulse to contact him, but it will get easier with time.

My advice to you is, don't contact him. I think you dodged a bullet.

Good luck to you. I hope you find someone that deserves and appreciates you.

no photo
Fri 09/06/19 08:59 AM
Edited by Susan on Fri 09/06/19 09:24 AM
Hi Funches,
Thank you for sticking up for women. Your use of Dear Daughter was really powerful and drilled the point home.

I especially appreciate your defense of battered woman, and clarifying that the abuse is not their fault.

no photo
Fri 09/06/19 08:43 AM
Edited by Susan on Fri 09/06/19 08:47 AM
Hi I_am resurrected,
I was just making a little joke, that you had not returned to the conversation. No harm meant.

Your experience sounds incredibly traumatic and horrifying, especially seeing 2 people burnt alive.

Yes, it does seem incredible that you survived this experience unscathed, and I'm glad you did.

You said it was a scud missile and that 6 of the men were enlisted.
I guess that means you were serving our country at the time.

Thank you for your Brave service to our Country, and for keeping us safe.

You say a Being, an entity, contacted you and said it wasn't your time yet.

I believe many people have Spiritual Guides that contact them, especially in life and death situations. You might classify it as an Angel.

I respect your beliefs, in God and Christianity. I believe differently, but I understand you are very passionate in your beliefs, especially because of the things that have happened to you.

I believe you did have a real spiritual encounter. I also believe your ultimate goal, and the message you received, is trying to help people.

I believe you sincerely share your views, and, yes, try to sway peoples
Opinions and viewpoints, because you feel you are sharing God's word and helping people.

I would not say that to everybody, but I can see and feel both your sincerity and zest on the subject and understand the reasons.

What you went thru and the communication you received was amazing. Yes, I would say you are Blessed to be alive.

no photo
Thu 09/05/19 04:45 AM
Hi Delightful,
Hopefully,it will have lost much power by the time it gets to you.

They are saying it has regained power and is a category 3 again. It is hitting the Carolinas today.

It is 55F here now at 7:44am, should be high of 72F today, partly cloudy

no photo
Thu 09/05/19 04:17 AM
Edited by Susan on Thu 09/05/19 04:20 AM
Hi Ibeaceltic1,:slight_smile:
I'm surprised you even recognized it. It doesn't seem like too many people are into that song.
It has special meaning for me, plus I love everything about it.

You sound like you are, or were, in great shape! That's a lot of jogging.
Good for you!

As far as the great songs that hype you up, they're still making them, I think, you just have to look.

no photo
Thu 09/05/19 04:11 AM
I know tantra is supposed to be a loving way for a couple to share their energies while they make love.

As well as used to focus and channel their energies to and through their Higher chakras instead of having sex through their lower chakras.

Tantra is also used as a way to sublimate the sexual energies, to retain them,keep the energies and direct them to other areas.

There are many ways to use sex magic and many different ways to define it.

Some people in Wicca would use the focused energy to propel, infuse and strengthen the spell or energy work.

I used Wicca as an example,but it can be used in many kinds of energy work.

I have never heard of Thelma or ECT

no photo
Wed 09/04/19 08:39 PM
Silent Lucidity Queensryche

no photo
Wed 09/04/19 01:28 AM
:smile:

no photo
Wed 09/04/19 01:25 AM
Yes, that was my concern too, infectious pathogens.
My first response upon reading this was that's a little eerie.

I think that's just because it's so unfamiliar to you. It might be a much more viable option for the planet, but I don't know if there would be any repercussions yet.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19