Community > Posts By > Susan

no photo
Sun 08/11/19 11:32 AM
I think it is straightforward and says
A lot about you.

no photo
Sun 08/11/19 05:56 AM
I Agree. Why would someone stop driving at 55yrs old, unless it was for a medical problem or some other issue?
The person who posted this topic must be very young, lol.

no photo
Sat 08/10/19 07:45 PM
I had my cat for 19yrs. I think I only had to bathe her twice in her life.

She kept herself perfectly clean.
She did not like being bathed!
You have to be careful to try and dry your cat with a towel after you bathe them, as much as possible.
Or they get really, cold.

My cat loved when I dried her off if she came in from being out in the rain.

no photo
Sat 08/10/19 12:11 PM
Beautiful poem.

no photo
Sat 08/10/19 12:10 PM
I like this. Thanks for posting.

no photo
Sat 08/10/19 12:07 PM
Very good.

no photo
Sat 08/10/19 12:05 PM
Very good. Thanks for sharing.

no photo
Sat 08/10/19 11:59 AM
Very good. I like that.

no photo
Sat 08/10/19 11:59 AM
Very good. I like that.

no photo
Sat 08/10/19 11:54 AM
What is going on?
This place is cracking me up today.
I am laughing so hard, tears r running down my face.
There is nothing on here.
I agree with Freebird deluxe, the
Picture of nothing is distracting from the content of nothing :slight_smile:.
Omg. I can't stop laughing.

no photo
Sat 08/10/19 11:47 AM
Steve B,
Things were going along nicely, until U chimed in :slight_smile:.
Your response was so funny, I had to laugh. Thank you for that.

no photo
Sat 08/10/19 10:58 AM
Wolves are Magnificent.
I don't know if it's fair to them to keep them as pets though. Maybe hybrids would be better.

I agree it takes a Special person to raise them, and the right physical location

no photo
Sat 08/10/19 10:44 AM
I love cats and dogs.
I lost my Beloved cat a few months ago, after sharing 19 yrs with her.
I Adored and Loved her in so many ways. I miss her terribly.

I have never had a dog. I am thinking,
Maybe sometime in the future, I might get one.

But back to cats,
Since each cat is different, as are the people who take care of them, the strength and the quality of the connection between humans and cats will differ .

I feel it is mostly about how they have been or are being treated by humans that determines their ability to bond and connect with us.

Most cats and dogs will love you if you love them, unless they have been mistreated in the past.

It takes a special person to truly love a cat. Cat's are like people, they have their moods, and do not just blindly obey.
Plus, they are Exquisite in their physicality, their beauty,grace,agility,
Speed,everything.
The Big cats r Majestic to look upon.
Their bodies are Incredible.
Awesome natural predators.
Their speed,power, musculature and agility are amazing. They r so Beautiful.

I Love cats, big and small.
My cat was my Beautiful companion for 19yrs. She was Wonderful.
Whenever I slept, she would either be sleeping on top of my body or pressed against me.
She actually came when I called her which is usually associated with dogs.
At least most of the time she did.
On exceptionally beautiful days, she would hide from me.
She would be hiding in the bushes or something watching me call her.
I understood. She was usually so good though, that if I kept calling her, she would usually come in,eventually:grinning:.
I miss her so much. She was really wonderful, and we had a very deep connection.

no photo
Sat 08/10/19 10:10 AM
I believe it is a horribly damaging procedure, and should be banned.

It causes great pain for the cat, all of the time. It is not like clipping their claws.

Plus, it takes away so many of the cat's abilities. I believe it is barbaric, selfish of the owner's, and very cruel on so many levels.

no photo
Sat 08/10/19 09:23 AM
Yes, We are just seeing the faint beginnings of it.
We experience 26,000 yr cycles, what's called a Great Year or Precession of the Equinoxes.
The first 1/of which, the Male energies dominate consciousness.
In the 2nd 1/2, We develop Female/Unification conciousness.

We have seen the first seeds of it in the last 100 years or so, with women getting the right to vote,birth-control,Global consciousness, etc.

It's not just that women's roles are changing. We all have Male and female sides to us. Sometimes we use our right hemisphere, sometimes our left.

We are all subjected to these energies as we go through our cycles of Evolution and are transformed by them.

no photo
Sat 08/10/19 09:23 AM
Yes, We are just seeing the faint beginnings of it.
We experience 26,000 yr cycles, what's called a Great Year or Precession of the Equinoxes.
The first 1/of which, the Male energies dominate consciousness.
In the 2nd 1/2, We develop Female/Unification conciousness.

We have seen the first seeds of it in the last 100 years or so, with women getting the right to vote,birth-control,Global consciousness, etc.

It's not just that women's roles are changing. We all have Male and female sides to us. Sometimes we use our right hemisphere, sometimes our left.

We are all subjected to these energies as we go through our cycles of Evolution and are transformed by them.

no photo
Sat 08/10/19 08:56 AM
Yes, I believe in parallel universes as well as parallel lives.

no photo
Sat 08/10/19 08:44 AM
Yes, starting to see 11:11 is a step on the Journey toward Enlightenment.
11:11 represents new beginnings.

It starts to happen, and you become more aware of it, usually at very sychronistic times,when meeting or connecting with certain people or downloading and absorbing new comprehensions, deeper Spiritual understandings, having significant
Connections or events,etc.

All numbers you see have meanings.
Especially repeating or master numbers like 11,11:11or 111, same for 22,33 and so on. Also, the sequencing in number combinations have meaning.
It depends on what system of numerology you use to define them.
The Tarot also has meanings attached for each number and number sequences. There is also Angel numbers that have their meanings.
Now that more people are Awakening to various levels of information and perceptions, it is becoming more common for people to both see that sign and also recognize it's significance.

no photo
Sat 08/10/19 07:59 AM
The possible ramifications and discoveries are enormous when understood from a very large scale.
Fascinating.

no photo
Sat 08/10/19 07:07 AM
Yes, I believe in what you call astral traveling. Some people call it by other names. It is possible to travel in our energetic bodies (the physical body is only 1 of the bodies we have. It is the most dense. We have other less dense bodies that r also part of us.

I also have experiences with computers and phones not working when I am upset. I have also experienced several things in my life that seem to defy our current understandings of physics.