Community > Posts By > Susan

no photo
Fri 08/09/19 06:26 PM
I absolutely believe in reincarnation.
I also believe that when an entity evolves to a certain level, they can step off the wheel, so to speak.

I do not believe that will happen for humans on this planet for many thousands, if not millions of years, and we will have very different forms as our Evolution is set up in levels that correspond with the chakras and also with milestones in development that occur when we enter certain transformation zones in our revolution around the Milky Way, as well as many other transformational energies as we enter the Age of Aquarius, among other thing.
The next revolution around the Milky Way will effect the 7th or Crown chakra.

Also as Einstein said "Energy can neither be created nor destroyed."
It can only be transformed.

Einstein was ahead of his time. He was a forerunner of conciousness and of the times ahead. He also believed in reincarnation

no photo
Fri 08/09/19 05:59 PM
Yes, I believe in individual's that have Spiritual gifts and abilities.
Although I know of only 2 that can not only remote view, but could actually do surgery on the esthetic bodies if individuals.
I do not mean just sending general healing energy to parts of the body/bodies.
I mean actual surgeries, alignments and more with the help of their Guides.
I was the fortunate recipient of their services several times.
They knew of many things that were happening with my body at the time.
Things I was not aware of at the time, but were later confirmed by doctors.
Plus, I felt the benefit from their Healings and recovered from many things.
It was an older man from Australia and his protege and student, a young woman.
He has since passed. She did several Healings for me for several years after he died.
The last time I tried to contact her, it said the site had been suspended.
So, I have no way to contact her.
But after my experiences with the two of them, I believe firmly that many humans have, or are capable of developing special gifts and abilities.

I also believe that we are in a critical time of our Evolution. More and more people will be born with these exceptional abilities as time passes.

Our Evolution has transformation zones that are triggered by energies
We encounter as we revolve around our galaxy.
We also go thru many Cycles and cycles within cycles, and so on.
Some of this is reflected in the Mayan calendar - the Days and Nights,or the 26,000 Great Year aka Precession of the Equinoxes-the first 6,000 years of which are descending consciousness, the 2nd 6,000 years are of Ascending consciousness and many other calendars of conciousness.

It's a Special time in our Evolution right now, because not only are we reaching milestones on this current round along the Milky Way, We are also experiencing some of the first Waves of Expanded Energy as We enter the Age of Aquarius in that Cycle as well. According to the Mayan Calendar We have completed another round or level in our Evolution. We are now entering a New World.

Also, in the last level, the evolutionary energies brought changes in that developed the throat chakra, means of communicating ideas and developing ideas and conditions expanded and evolved.
Some Souls were better able to develop these facilities.

This new level, the energies we will be receiving will be energetic downloads regarding the 6th chakra or 3rd eye.

It is connected to telepathy, psychic abilities of all kinds, and Higher Understandings.

Not only that, but We are raising children now with more awareness of how things effect them and letting them be themselves, so parts of themselves, and their gifts are not suppressed. At least some people are. The more enlightened people are.

So, I think We will be seeing and hearing about it more and more often in the future.

no photo
Fri 08/09/19 04:31 PM
Sorry that posted twice. I tried to delete the 2nd . The edit box for comments on the forum doesn't seem to work properly.
It let's you edit or manually delete the content in the field, but it doesn't store the changes.

no photo
Fri 08/09/19 04:31 PM
Sorry that posted twice. I tried to delete the 2nd . The edit box for comments on the forum doesn't seem to work properly.
It let's you edit or manually delete the content in the field, but it doesn't store the changes.

no photo
Fri 08/09/19 04:04 PM
Levels of Awareness create dimensions.
Humans, for the most part, are currently in the third dimension,
The dimension of duality.
There is always an "other", male/female, day/night, hot/cold etc.

Awareness is not yet developed to see that ,Ultimately , We are All One, to see Ourselves in and as "other".
"Reality" is very fixed and concrete in this dimension, because perceptions are limited.
In the 4th dimension, "reality" is more fluid, as in dreams, astral travel and more. We are not as confined in awareness or experiences.

The next, the 5th dimension is achieved through acquiring the awareness that is integral to this dimension, that of oneness and Unity.
Higher experiences and comprehensions in this state/dimension of True awareness, instead of only intellect. Global awareness vs. National awareness,etc. Humans pool resources for Metaphysical and Technological growth.

There are more dimensions after that revealing all kinds of existences, worlds and concepts, but I have mostly focused on those.

no photo
Fri 08/09/19 04:04 PM
Levels of Awareness create dimensions.
Humans, for the most part, are currently in the third dimension,
The dimension of duality.
There is always an "other", male/female, day/night, hot/cold etc.

Awareness is not yet developed to see that ,Ultimately , We are All One, to see Ourselves in and as "other".
"Reality" is very fixed and concrete in this dimension, because perceptions are limited.
In the 4th dimension, "reality" is more fluid, as in dreams, astral travel and more. We are not as confined in awareness or experiences.

The next, the 5th dimension is achieved through acquiring the awareness that is integral to this dimension, that of oneness and Unity.
Higher experiences and comprehensions in this state/dimension of True awareness, instead of only intellect. Global awareness vs. National awareness,etc. Humans pool resources for Metaphysical and Technological growth.

There are more dimensions after that revealing all kinds of existences, worlds and concepts, but I have mostly focused on those.

no photo
Fri 08/09/19 08:20 AM
I would definitely be interested in social relationships with members of the opposite sex, with no sex involved.

People are multi-faceted and have a lot to offer and share with each other,
Whether sex is involved or not

no photo
Fri 08/09/19 07:59 AM
Sounds like abuse to me. He gets off by hurting you, and being slapped in the face is very psychologically degrading. He gets off on that too.

You deserve better. He sounds like he will only get worse. People like that do. After a while, he will have to hurt or degrade you more to get off.

Don't let him do that to you. Try to find someone else. That is not love, or even good sex. Being slapped in the face is clearly sadistic. He is trying to break your spirit. He does not love you. He just wants power over another person.

You are Better than that. I hope you will move on and find someone that treats you better.
Good luck

no photo
Fri 08/09/19 07:26 AM
Good luck Shawn. Just be yourself and use your instincts.
If you feel that someone is prejudiced, they probably are and don't deserve you.

For women of all colors, to try and take it out of the friend zone, put out some feelers in a respectful way.

If they r into you, they will respond accordingly. If they aren't, you could probably pick up on that too if you're receptive. Then trust your instincts and move on to someone that responds to you with interest.

Good luck

no photo
Fri 08/09/19 07:26 AM
Good luck Shawn. Just be yourself and use your instincts.
If you feel that someone is prejudiced, they probably are and don't deserve you.

For women of all colors, to try and take it out of the friend zone, put out some feelers in a respectful way.

If they r into you, they will respond accordingly. If they aren't, you could probably pick up on that too if you're receptive. Then trust your instincts and move on to someone that responds to you with interest.

Good luck

no photo
Fri 08/09/19 07:05 AM
Edited by Susan on Fri 08/09/19 07:08 AM
Motowndowntown just cracked me up when I saw his response, because that was mine.
Thank you very much! I am still laughing.

no photo
Fri 08/09/19 06:55 AM
So Sorry to hear about your loss Riverspirit.
I definitely believe his Soul contacted you in your sleep.
I am glad you have some measure of peace now.

no photo
Fri 08/09/19 06:42 AM
Hi Cardace,

I can relate. It's Very hard to go through a break-up, especially when that person leaves you.

It will get easier in time. From what you stated, you have much to offer
Another person!

Believe in Yourself. It sounds like he did not appreciate you and all you gave in the relationship.

Take some time for yourself, to see what you really want in another person.

Try to think of it as a Blessing in disguise. Now, you have the chance to find someone else, someone that Truly Loves and Appreciates you for you.

I hope it gets easier. Surround yourself with people (romantic relationships and otherwise) that are Supportive to and Caring towards you.

Good luck with everything

no photo
Thu 08/08/19 06:55 PM
That's hysterical

no photo
Thu 08/08/19 06:03 PM
lol

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 08:32 AM
Hi Keith,

Good topic, thanks for bringing it up.
Sadly, I think there are a lot of angry, unhappy people in this world.
Some of them like to strike out at others.
They feel safe doing it on the Internet.

But there are alot of Wonderful people too!

Don't take the negativity to heart, and only engage with the people who show positive energy to you.

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 06:58 AM
Happy Birthday coming up!
I don't really have any ideas what to do, but I have a suggestion to make you feel better on your birthday.

It must be very hard being in a new city alone. If you can't find something to do, treat yourself to something nice.
It could be a delicious treat or a new outfit, or anything that makes you happy.

I hope this might help if you are feeling lonely or sad on your birthday.

Wishing you a Wonderful Birthday

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 06:44 AM
It varies depending on the woman

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 06:42 AM
Funny ☺

no photo
Sat 08/03/19 06:36 AM
lol ☺

1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next