Community > Posts By > JBTHEMILKER

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:58 AM
Edited by JBTHEMILKER on Fri 12/07/07 04:03 AM
I have been told I am in error to interpret the Bible as saying that Adam walked with God in the cool of the morning. That is the way I read it. Adam lost his great job of looking after the Garden. I have gotten back that job thanks to the saving grace of the blood of Jesus on the cross at Calvary. I can now once again walk in the cool of the day as Adam, the first man, did with God. I am thankful to be able to commune with the almighty One. As the light just starts to come to a new day, I thank God for getting me this far. I thank Him or the friends I have. I ask Him to look after my dear friend Winnie, the saint Britty, the trooper Wouldee and the mother of all good things, the stray cat lady.
I ask that His will be done. Those who are asking for love and affection, I ask, Lord, if it be Your will that they find that loving person.
I give my all-and-all. I ask only to be used and used well. I ask to, if it be His will, be a blessing to someone today. If it be His will, I ask to be the answer to someone’s prayer. Today is a day the Lord hath made. I am rejoicing and I am extremely glad to be here and now. Let me make the most of the time I have been given. Let my works bring glory to God.
I ask for forgiveness for coming out of my prayer closet and posting my prayers. I wish well to all. I wish them a merry Christmas and a joyous time. I ask that the birth of our savior and the celebration of this event be a catalyst to bring people to love one another.
I ask for prayer. The work I have ahead of me is that of a younger man. I can do all things with Christ who strengthens me.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:42 AM
Get this! He is only 20 years old, and he has 1,000 posts!
Wow!

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:35 AM
You are great and awsome. Someday I hope to also have 1,ooo posts. This post will help me along that path. Thank you for the chance to respond. keep up the good work.
Slap on the back.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:33 AM
How many people have looked at your profile? I would guess that all the females would have far higher numbers of views of their profiles than the men. I have just 32 views. All the work I did to post the pictures and write the narrative seems to have come to very little. I was wondering how many views other people have.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Fri 12/07/07 03:25 AM
I have looked at all your profiles. (insert here a smily face with big eyes) There is no one here as creepy as I am. (insert a creepy smily face) Even the president, the founder does not look all that creepy. I would give an award to the golden toenails, but then you look at her picture, far from creepy. flowerforyou The best picture award has to go to polypeasant for her posting picture.
I fear I may be the whole reason for the start of this tread. I peered at her profile. I saw nothing to interest me there and moved on. I sure am glad I did now. I have gotten to look at so many profiles as a result of her creepy thread.
Old enough to know better and therfore creepy.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Fri 12/07/07 02:58 AM
Forgive me please, :smile: I am here to meet new people. flowerforyou I have looked at the profiles of each person in this thread, and every other thread I had read. blushing I make it a custom to read all the profiles. I might find someone I think I might get along with.
I have found them interesting unlike the poster above. yawn
I have been called a creepy old man for doing this. If you don’t want to be called names, you are best to go in the stealth mode.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Thu 12/06/07 04:30 PM

matthew 15:24
But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Thu 12/06/07 04:22 PM
I read about Brittany on another thread this morning. I was hoping that someone would point you in this direction. Brittany was in my prayers today as well as her mom and all the people affected by her illness. 13 years old is a tender age even when kids are healthy. There are all sorts of things going on inside and out for kids that age. I pray for all the kids who have to grow in today’s world.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Thu 12/06/07 04:18 PM
It is a joy to have a tread on this site to come and be with friends. Thank you all for the good read here tonight.
JB

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Thu 12/06/07 04:20 AM
100 posts! I m almost an old timer! and i have only been here a little over a week.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Thu 12/06/07 04:20 AM
That came from the dark side of me.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Thu 12/06/07 04:19 AM
I will share the lamb... I want winnie all to myself.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Thu 12/06/07 03:57 AM
sexykpl I read your profile, you sound discuraged.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Thu 12/06/07 03:50 AM
I like the music this time of year.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Thu 12/06/07 03:19 AM
As one creepy old guy to another, good night.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Thu 12/06/07 02:56 AM
I would not mind having lamb more than once this week. I could have it the Greek way. That sounds like it has to be good. (Just the two of us Winnie, leave the others to get their own) I would think there will be a lot of garlic in that rendition, then the mint sauce, (not mint jelly) also sounds good. I had a lamb with mint jelly as our final dinner on the dig we did up in Scotland. The sheep were a pest around the dig, and when the family we stayed with fixed up a young lamb in mint sauce, it tasted extra good.
All this talk of good food is making me hungry and it is not even day light yet.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Wed 12/05/07 06:37 PM
Winnie
Come share some lamb with your friends. Let the trials of your day fade away. We are here for you.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Wed 12/05/07 06:35 PM
Wouldee?
Is there enough lamb for everyone? Can I have some. I used to be a shepard and grew to love the taste of fresh lamb.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Wed 12/05/07 05:06 PM
Britty, I saw where you went. Girl, you stay out of those places. If you want to go winning souls that’s one thing, But be in the world, not of it. (she did no bad thing, just wished someone a blessed day)

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Wed 12/05/07 05:01 PM

I've got one. "be fishers of men".

Matthew 4
18. And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers.
19. And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15