Community > Posts By > JBTHEMILKER

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:33 PM
Thank you Voileazur for all the compliments. I do not think I am worthy of them all. It is indeed an honor to be classed with the slim minority. I have never been hailed as an apologetic. I do believe that the Word of God is just that, without any error.
Thank you for your support of the cause. Your arguments, when thought of in light of the truth, only show the magnitude of God’s glory.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Fri 11/30/07 04:06 AM
The one above me seems to be a Juggalo. I am still not at all sure what that means.happy
For the one coming below me, let me give you a hint. Jesus lived, died and is risen and sitting on the right hand of god himself so I would be forgiven for my sins. I am a sinner, saved by grace. With that information one should be able to follow quite well. :smile:

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:57 AM
Greetings Mikki B,:smile:
Welcome to Just Say Hi. laugh (JSH) It took me a few to figure out what JSH was too.happy As was said, this is a cool, yet somewhat addictive place. Find the message board here that you like, read the posts and reply as the feeling suits you. If you are not able to find a thread that fits you, start one of your own. Just your introduction had yielded you many responses, that is the way this works. I look forward to your uploading a photo of yourself. I am sure you will do better than some. Welcome aboard. Read and reply. I look forward to reading more of your posts.flowerforyou
In His service
JB:smile:

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:45 AM
It is a good morning. It is a day that the Lord hath made. I will rejoice and be ever prayerful. I wish a good day for all the folks here at Just Say Hi. I will look forward all day to coming home and seeing what my new found friends have had to say here on the Forums. I feel like I have been blessed in a big way to be able to access this site. Communication is a blessing I strive for. I know there are some here who need to hear what God has to say. I know too there are many here who are going God’s work. It is my prayer to a great and mighty God, that I will find a help meet to help me in my struggles. I know not whether this web site is where I will find that person, but I have had a chance to meet and be a blessing to some, that to me is a blessing.
Psalms 23
1. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup Runneth over.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Peace and good will be to all.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Thu 11/29/07 11:38 PM
Debbie,happy you will always be Feral Cat Lady to me. I know that if I am first introduced to people using the name the IRS still calls me, the name sticks. If I am able to meet people and call myself JB, as I prefer to be called, people will always greet me as JB. I met you as Feral Cat Lady. The moniker draws pictures for me of a person who will care for a stray cat. I am glad to know your name.:smile:

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Thu 11/29/07 03:45 AM
Thursday, November 29, 2007, 5:24 AM
Lord, You are a great and might God, You are the creator. You are the sustainer, if You where to let go the universe would fall apart. It is an awesome wonder to me that I am able to come before You. I ask You to listen to my prayers. I thank You for another day. I ask that You use me this day. If it be Your will, Lord, I ask that in some way, I can be an answer to prayer.
Lord, I ask that today You give me the words that You would have me say. I ask that You give me the thoughts You would have me think. I ask that those people You would have cross my path have opportunity to do so and that I am able to do just as You would have me do.
I thank You for Just Say Hi. I ask You, Lord, to use this web site. I ask You to use it to bring others to a closer relationship with you. If it be Your will, Lord, I ask that people be able to come together to do Your work and to help one another with their life’s challenges.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Thu 11/29/07 03:34 AM
It is painful to be told you are too old. I tried to respond to one of the people here and was told they have an age filter on their mail. That hurt.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Thu 11/29/07 03:14 AM
I made an offer of the Bible on CD when I first introduced myself a couple of days ago. One lady responded saying she would like a copy. I was then in a quandary. How do I respond? I wrote and asked her for her address and told her I would gladly burn her a copy. I felt wrong in doing this. I know my own intentions and that they are good. I also know that the internet is filled with wrong doers. I see them even here on this web site. I would not, if I was a lady, give my mailing address to anyone.
I have found listening to the Bible to be a great thing, at least for me. I can listen during my hour long drive to and from work. I also sometimes get a chance to listen while I am working. I cherish the time I am able to spend listening to God’s word. I want for others to have the same opportunity. I don’t want to have to ask people for their home addresses.
God is good! Sitting here on my desk is the original disk I use to copy the MP3 files from. On the disk is the web site I obtained the Bible disks from. If you would like the King James Bible in MP3 format ready for iPods or MP3 players, read by Alexander Scorby just go to this web site and order yourself a copy. www.Bibletruthforum.com. The set of three disks sell for a contribution of $12. If you want for me to know your address, I would be thrilled, but you can get a copy of the King James Bible in MP3 CD disks without taking the risk of writing to me.
Everyone I have burned disks for is thankful to be able to listen to the Bible while they are doing other things.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Wed 11/28/07 07:45 PM
I see I really messed up the subject line of my post.
It should read "Anyone like to travel and do things?"

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Wed 11/28/07 07:35 PM
Farel Cat Lady? Can I add my two cents worth? I have read most of this tread over the last couple of days. For those of you who do not want to read the Bible to get the facts, I have another book you might be more willing to read. The book is mis-named The Evolution Handbook by Vance Ferrell. It is a 992 page book that is exhaustive in its thoroughness. The book shows through the many pages how science has pretty much proven, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that indeed, God did create the universe. If that book is too lengthy for you, you can access any part of this knowledge base on the web at http://www.evolution-facts.org
After you have digested the facts in this book or at the web site you might want to turn to God’s own account found in the very first book of the King James Bible.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Wed 11/28/07 07:10 PM
Edited by JBTHEMILKER on Wed 11/28/07 07:43 PM
I am new. I think this may be my third day of combing the posts and profiles here at Just Say Hi. I have enjoyed the time I have spent here.
This was my thought today as I was working. My work is mindless painting and I have plenty of time to fantasize. I was thinking, wouldn’t it be great if some rich publishing firm offered me big bucks for every word I have ever written? I, in my mind’s eye, went to my travel agent and asked to be booked on a cruise. Winter is setting in and a nice trip to the Caribbean suited my fancy today. It is not good to go on a cruise alone. I would just have to post here on this web site that if anyone would be willing to go with me, I would like to go on a two week cruise. I then thought, maybe a cruise would be good, but what then. I thought I would like to spend next May and June riding bikes around the island of Ireland. This, like the cruise, would be no fun at all if attempted alone.
From what I have read of the posts and the profiles, I bet there would be several who would offer to come along.
Don’t knock my doors down just yet. I have yet to sell my writings. I will let everyone know when I do.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Wed 11/28/07 03:36 AM
Welcome! :smile: I read your profile. happy The sea holds a special place for me too. I am not a sailor. :cry: I have worked on lobster boats and on charters. I love the sea, be it beside it, in it or on the ocean.
One thing I noticed, you do need a better picture. huh
Again, welcome! :smile: I hope you find just the right sort of person. :wink: love In the mean time, please share with the rest of us.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Wed 11/28/07 03:15 AM
Mark 4:23 and Mark 7:16
“If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.”
This holds special meaning to me as I cannot hear speech unaided any longer.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Wed 11/28/07 02:53 AM
Manami,
It is my belief that before you will ever be able to apply Christianity to some far off land, one must first examine the scriptures. I think the answer to your question lies in the King James Bible, the Word of God. It is a start that You posted here on this forum.
I think You might find that the following of Christ is the same in Brazil as it is in Hawaii. We are all sinners. None of us have come righteous in the sight of God. Christ was the only begotten son of God. He lived as man. Jesus Christ lived a spotless life on earth was crucified for our redemption of sins. He was buried and rose up again to sit on the right hand of God the Father. Because Christ died for our sins, we are now , those of us who take Jesus as our savior, spotless in the sight of the Lord.
Those basic gospel facts are the same in Brazil as they are in any land.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Wed 11/28/07 02:17 AM
Lord, You are the great and mighty God,:smile: the God of all gods, the creator of all things. happy I ask, Lord, that You use this little slice of Your creation to do Your will. If I might be so bold as to come before You, God,sick I ask Your blessing on this web site. I ask that You use this gathering of seeking people to do Your will. I ask that You bring those together You would have meet, and that the thoughts You would have expressed are put forth in a way that those You would have hear would hear. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Wed 11/28/07 01:56 AM

Wednesday, November 28, 2007, 4:18 AM
It is the beginning of a new day, a day the Lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Lord, Thank You for this day. Thank You for the technology to be able to communicate. I ask that You speak through me, that Your will be done. Thank You for the others, for the ones willing to listen and respond.
We are all set in place for a task. That to me is a given. I was never made to be a painter. But painting seems to be what I am asked to do these days. I paint in order to be able to keep going. Lord, I ask that You enable me to place the paint where You would have it. I ask to be able to do a job of painting that will bring glory to You. Let me be able to endure the aches and pains. I ask, Lord, that You use this old and aching body of mine to do Your will. I ask that You show me what You would have me do, who You would have me speak to. I ask that You give me enough hearing and understanding to be able to know what others are saying.
Lord, I ask You blessing for Feral Cat Lady (FCL). She is waging a battle to show people on this dating wed sight that You created the earth, and if we look carefully, truthfully, they will see all the evidence they need that You are the creator and all these other evolutionary schemes are of the world and foolish. FCL is taking a beating from the world on the forums. She is putting up a good fight. Lord, I ask You to give her the strength to keep up the fight if that is Your will.
Lord, I ask that You give Winnie the support You would have her have. To me it seems wrong that anyone should be alone. If it is Your will Lord, I ask that you find Winnie just the right person. If You couple her up with another strong Christian, between them they can do more than the two can do each alone.
I thank You, Lord, for the gift of setting down words You have given to Britty. I thank You for the way her words flow and for the wisdom of her thoughts. Her writing appears to be inspired.
Lord, I ask that You look down on this forum, on this web site, set here as a free service to get people together. I ask, Lord, that You use this web site to bring those together You would have meet. I thank You, Lord, for the way I found Just Say Hi and for all those on here who have been willing to read and write.
Lord I lift up to You the troops, the one taken from their homes to do battle in foreign land for their country. I ask, Lord, that as they are taken outside of their comfort zone with family and friends, that those You would have do so, reach for You as their strength in times of need. I ask that You enlist some of our soldiers in Your army.
I give all I am to You Lord, I give my strength, my words, my efforts all I have and all I am to You Lord. I ask to be used as an answer to someone’s prayer that I might be a blessing to someone today.

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Tue 11/27/07 05:56 PM
:smile: wouldee,
For me that just shows how awesome God is.noway I went to post what I just did, and saw what Britty had posted. noway Others out there are thinking along similar lines. bigsmile I have to believe there is someone out there for me. However I am not sure my going seeking is right. ohwell I will keep searching the scriptures.
JB

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Tue 11/27/07 05:22 PM
I know this is a forum of people looking to find someone. We all have our advertisements for ourselves on this site saying that we are looking. I think most of us are here for similar reasons as myself. (Correct me if I am in error on this) We have been married, failed, and are now looking to try again. Can I ask a question?happy Is it right for people such as myself to seek out a new mate? :heart:
What does the Bible, the King James Bible, the Word of God advise us?
These are the words of Jesus.
Matthew 5: 31. It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: 32. But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
When the Pharisees confronted Jesus about marriage and divorce, this is what He had to say.
Matthew 19:3. The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
4. And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
5. And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
6. Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
7. They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
8. He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
9. And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
10. His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
11. But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
12. For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Mark in his gospel also recounts what the Lord had to say about marriage and divorce.
Mark 10
1. And he arose from thence, and cometh into the coasts of Judaea by the farther side of Jordan: and the people resort unto him again; and, as he was wont, he taught them again.
2. And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife? tempting him.
3. And he answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you?
4. And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put her away.
5. And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.
6. But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
7. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
8. And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
9. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
10. And in the house his disciples asked him again of the same matter.
11. And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.
12. And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.
In the Gospel of Luke:
Luke 16:
14. And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him.
15. And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
16. The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
17. And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail.
18. Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.

Paul in his first epistle to the church at Corinth said this:
1 Corinthians 7
1. Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
3. Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
4. The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
5. Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
6. But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.
This entire seventh chapter of the first epistle to the Corinthians is worth a study.
24. Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God.
25. Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the Lord: yet I give my judgment, as one that hath obtained mercy of the Lord to be faithful.
26. I suppose therefore that this is good for the present distress, I say, that it is good for a man so to be.
27. Art thou bound unto a wife? seek not to be loosed. Art thou loosed from a wife? seek not a wife.
39. The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.
These verses were rattling around in my head today as I was painting. I knew I had set about to find a new mate. There is a part of me that feels doing this is not right. There is another list of verses I could come up with that tell us to find a help meet and to treat her as we treat our own bodies.
Ephesians 5
28. So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
29. For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
30. For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
31. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
32. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
33. Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.
I would be interested in what other God fearing mate seekers think about this.
Lord, give me wisdom to know what is right.
JB:smile:

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:10 AM
:smile: Lord, Thank You for this day. Thank You for allowing me to be. I ask, if it is Your will that You enable me to be a blessing to someone today. I ask to be the answer to a prayer. Lord, I offer myself to You. All I am, all I have, all I think, I give to You. I ask only to be used and used well.happy

JBTHEMILKER's photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:47 AM
Greetings to one and all,happy I have enjoyed reading down through these posts. I found that reply from God, “Sure, just a second” very true. laugh
I am a born again Christian man. I am a sinner, saved by grace. I go to an independent Baptist church right now, not so much because of the doctrine, or the structure of the services, but because I find I can get to the church every time the doors are opened. :tongue:
It was asked, “How well do you know the Bible?” I listen to the Bible as I drive in my car. I have a cheap MP3 player. (About $20) I have loaded the Bible onto it. (If anyone would like an inexpensive copy of the Bible on MP3 format, give me a shout. I have the entire bible on three CDs I can make a copy for you. ) I still read the Bible as often as I can gather together the time and the energy to do so, but I find the effortless listening to the Bible as I drive has given me a better understanding of the messages God has for us in His Word. I am new to salvation. I spent most of my life lost and in sin. Now I find I am thirsty for the Word of God. Last Thursday I worked alone all day. I was able to start at Corinthians and listen all the way to the third epistle of John during my day of working in the woods. By listening as I worked, my thoughts were focused on God and on His word. That made my day a good day.
I am thankful for this gathering place. Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.:smile:
Lord, if it is Your will, enable me to check back and see the posts that are written here.
I hope to become friends with you all. flowerforyou
JB

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next