Community > Posts By > johncarl

johncarl's photo
Sat 04/04/09 08:20 PM

mad if someone took a parking spot you were clearly waiting on?

That lil ole' lady at walmart said to me "I'm sorry dear were you waiting on this spot?" I said "No I was saving it for you." bigsmile

I usually park in the back away from other cars, I don't like when others park by my car.
It's not good to isolate your car. People single those cars out and run shopping carts into them or key them grumble
if they hit my truck or key it i just lol.it is a 95 f150 it is lucky it made it this long.

johncarl's photo
Sat 04/04/09 08:18 PM
i get mad if they try to take a spot.i have a old beat up truck and you should see them back up fast. i dare them.like when i drive around town.if they cross my path i am all over them.road rage omg i love it.laugh :banana:

johncarl's photo
Sat 04/04/09 08:03 PM
it is ok to have small talklaugh

johncarl's photo
Sat 04/04/09 07:31 PM
run.dont look back

johncarl's photo
Wed 04/01/09 07:07 PM
welcomewaving

johncarl's photo
Tue 03/31/09 04:57 AM
i need to find a website that i can send and receive a fax. their use to be one web site called jfax but they only have a 30 trial thing. if anyone has info for me please post a site .the fax will come in as a attachment in a email i use outlook express.i would like to find one that is free.i was very tired when i first posted .asleep blushing

johncarl's photo
Mon 03/30/09 07:36 PM
i need a web site to get a fax to my email for free that i dont have just a 30 thing.j fax did it before. any one know of a site.my 7 year old asked me for a fax number for the am.omg kids and their last min things. laugh

johncarl's photo
Mon 03/30/09 05:34 PM
oh yea you have good taste flowerforyou :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

johncarl's photo
Sun 03/29/09 06:59 PM
laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Sun 03/29/09 06:54 PM
i sold shoes as a manager in la for 5 years.but it did have its perkslaugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Sun 03/29/09 06:53 PM
laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Sat 03/28/09 07:31 PM
no

johncarl's photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:37 PM
so do you want to ever go on a date.laugh i have been on this site and well all i got is friends, so if you come here to date email me. laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:31 PM
that is good. and you are good and i feel good after i reading your worklove

johncarl's photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:28 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee_WKm8HeGo

:wink: bigsmile drinker :banana:
i want one of them girls to be my wife.i love the way they sing.oh i so much need a road trip to you town i think i would stay.i need a pint drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

johncarl's photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:21 PM

As for dating interracially or having friends of other cultures and races. The people who are against it are limiting themselves and possibly missing the love of their life by doing so.
well said:heart: flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:18 PM

I forgot about Bozo, Happy Days, and My Three Sons
i was on the bozo show and lostlaugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

johncarl's photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:12 PM
so who were in the usa first. Adam eve or what.laugh

johncarl's photo
Thu 03/26/09 08:07 PM
Edited by johncarl on Thu 03/26/09 08:09 PM

Until we become one nation racially and forget about skin color than people will continue to act in various ways towards couples of different races.

Maybe we need to start checking Other for ethnic background and writing in just plain American, English, Scottish......etc.

This is just my opinion.

I agree. I have always said why can't we all just be Americans. Why the sub labels?

Be..be...because I'm Australian...how can I be American?

Can't we be peoples? ohwell
you are we are all imports to the us.most dont know that they did not listen in school.laugh

Huh?

When did I get imported to the US? huh noway

The ONLY indigenous people of Australia are the Koories, the Murrays, 'Australian Aboriginals', 'Indigenous Australians'.

However they are colour blind, they see people...I learn from them.flowerforyou
ok who was in the usa first

Indians.smokin
so true so whay the h do we all have color lines. we are all the same in the usa. other places in the world it is so different. go ahead hop on a plane go see and when you come back to the usa and you will never talk stuff agin. all i can say is go for a road trip.see the world. most afraid they might learn..laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Thu 03/26/09 07:56 PM

Until we become one nation racially and forget about skin color than people will continue to act in various ways towards couples of different races.

Maybe we need to start checking Other for ethnic background and writing in just plain American, English, Scottish......etc.

This is just my opinion.

I agree. I have always said why can't we all just be Americans. Why the sub labels?

Be..be...because I'm Australian...how can I be American?

Can't we be peoples? ohwell
you are we are all imports to the us.most dont know that they did not listen in school.laugh

Huh?

When did I get imported to the US? huh noway

The ONLY indigenous people of Australia are the Koories, the Murrays, 'Australian Aboriginals', 'Indigenous Australians'.

However they are colour blind, they see people...I learn from them.flowerforyou
ok who was in the usa first