Community > Posts By > johncarl

johncarl's photo
Tue 04/14/09 02:02 PM
yes. some are friends and you can feel the love.as far as a date well i wait for the day to see.but friends are very good.we all look for the dream person to sweep us off are feet. will it happen i hope so.i hope every one finds their sole mate. will it happen time will tell.today it different then the old days. so we must try new things. if we stay in the box we never learn.one has to step out of the box.

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/13/09 09:53 PM

f&#@ men!!!!!!!

mad grumble mad grumble

**** humans...hell, you're already half-way there...might as well screw the rest of them as well.
rofl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/13/09 09:45 PM

at 400 some post you know it all i wonder next year if you might think something different.

Wasn't claiming to know it all by any stretch. My post count has nothing to do with my ability to read, however, so I'll just pat you on the head and wander on my merry way ;)
ohhhh i feel the pain.i understand you better now

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/13/09 09:39 PM

Why must every single topic that most women make on here are about bashing men.

I see very very very and I mean very very few men do this, but yet it's like women on here love to turn threads and topics into none stop bashing partys againest all men on earth.

It's just freakin crazy to me is all, since I joined this site every single women on here none stop just about.. has bashed or made it a point to put down men.

I mean come on I would say can't we all get along but I know all I'll get from that respond is laughs and sure right, just like this hatetree and raceis and everything else will never evvveeeeeer go away.

Which is too damn bad that people have to stood that damn low, to put one another down not only on the Internet but face to face and over the phone or texting etc.

I know this type of maddeness will never end.. it's just to bad I'm alive to see any of this go on like this. rant pitchfork

I beg to differ. I see hundreds of posts from women out here that have nothing to do with bashing men. So not "every single woman" on here has bashed or put down men.

A few people making multiple posts do not speak for all.
at 400 some post you know it all i wonder next year if you might think something different.

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/13/09 09:24 PM

oh and i have a web cam so do you here me now.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

rofl rofl rofl

That just cracks me up :tongue:
she does not want to talk to me she cant here melaugh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: rofl

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/13/09 09:20 PM

flowerforyou Have you ever been someones friend just hoping they would sooner or later become romanticly interested in you?If so how did that work out or are you still waiting?:heart:

ohwell still waiting ohwell

me too

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/13/09 09:18 PM
aww not all as men are bad . just like not all woman are bad

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/13/09 09:10 PM
drool drool drool drool

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/13/09 09:09 PM
i like your thread .so far yo have not said anything more. i am waiting to here a word. you are ok in my book.

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/13/09 09:04 PM
no come back.hummmm i wonder about you

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/13/09 09:02 PM
oh and i have a web cam so do you here me now.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/13/09 09:00 PM
you have not talked to me. i will give you good phone.:heart: drinker

johncarl's photo
Fri 04/10/09 09:27 PM
Edited by johncarl on Fri 04/10/09 09:47 PM
show him love.:heart: if you x does not ever come around it is his loss.the child will be in a loss yea. my oldest daughter is in a loss still from me.she was 8 when i left her. i have not seen her sence that day. she is now 20. i do have a daughter that is 7 now and i have fraught for 4 years to keep her i came around.i asked for a second chance. i got it in life. it made me stronger as a dad. yea i lost my first child.she will not call me and sometime will write. just dont say the dad is bad my x never did.the child has you and you and the child will be ok with out him.i know it is very hard at times. i am on the other side of it as a guy. i would give anything if my daughter that is now in the navy in japan to just give me a call. just one time.lots of thing are hard. show the child love and go on. the child will be fine.children in my book are better then us at dealing with change.if you dont find another person that is fine to.me i have not been with another person in over 4 years but i dont mind that much i have my daughter. she is my life i take care of her. i brought her in the world and tell she is on her Owen i will be their for her.live life enjoy life. dont let this bump in the road get you down.to many pepole have it way worse. just show the child love.

johncarl's photo
Fri 04/10/09 09:01 PM

You're right I probably could, but don't want to. lol I really don't even use my cell as much as other people prob
i only call on my house phone when i have to. most of the time i go out and do things like take a walk in the woods. take 30 min a day go outside take a walk it will make you a better person. and leave your cell phone home. step away from the phone.it will not kill you.

I actually do leave my cell home if I'm out going for a walk which I do just about everyday
:thumbsup:

johncarl's photo
Fri 04/10/09 08:49 PM

You're right I probably could, but don't want to. lol I really don't even use my cell as much as other people prob
i only call on my house phone when i have to. most of the time i go out and do things like take a walk in the woods. take 30 min a day go outside take a walk it will make you a better person. and leave your cell phone home. step away from the phone.it will not kill you.

johncarl's photo
Fri 04/10/09 08:43 PM

No I don't miss it..I don't know how I survived without my cell
you can do it trust me i went 45 years without one just step away from the phone.laugh laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Fri 04/10/09 08:11 PM
when i get my phone nobody will have the number.laugh laugh laugh not even my mom and she is 70

johncarl's photo
Fri 04/10/09 08:08 PM
i have to get my first one in 45 years i do not want one.but now i have to drive 100 miles in no ware if my truck broke down i am well out in the middle of no ware. so for the first time in my life i have to get one for safety. i have to transport me and my daughter so i have to step up to the stuff.

johncarl's photo
Wed 04/08/09 07:03 PM
omg if it feels right i don't care if she is the girl i would do it

johncarl's photo
Sat 04/04/09 08:29 PM
laugh