Community > Posts By > johncarl

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/20/09 08:02 PM

My back is sooo hairy it makes my shirt stay away from my body
laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/20/09 08:00 PM

Yes even if one doesn't consume meat anymore we can save on energy, pollution, etc. etc.

Imagine if the whole world can become vegetarians. It is said that there would be no starvation in this world anymore if our fields would only be for vegetables, grains, and fruit.

but will the population do it? No, because the majority enjoy eating meat.

It is also true that Americans in general eat alot of junk food and huge dishes of food enough to feed two people each time. It is not healthy and the reason why so many are obese in this country.

yet I think that the FDA wants people fat so they can push their drugs over to them promising they will lose weight if taking them. After all, in my opinion the FDA is one of the biggest criminals of the world pushing 1.2 trillion dollars in profits every quarter.

They don't want you healthy. They want you sick dependent on drugs to survive. It is a big business!

but posting this article only brings injustices to the majority of Americas. Such a change of lifestyle and mind requires much energy and willpower. Something that most will not do and instead refute the article and criticize instead. After all criticizing requires less energy and who can deny a good taste of a grilled steak, jelly donuts, or even some gravy on those mashed potatoes.

It is America's sickness that will never end.

i agree FDA is all into the money.it is so sad what they do.i could go on about them but most will not care. but you do. and i am glad to see you are not sucked in to their stuffflowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/20/09 07:52 PM
all i can say is i like big woman and buts:banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker drinker drinker :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: drool drool rofl rofl rofl rofl

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/20/09 07:47 PM

LOL pass gas. well I am dating someone, and he passes gas infront of me and I have yet to do the same. He ask me about it and I told him that I go to the rest room to do it, but he seems comfortable doing it infront of me and to be honest it don't bother me at all.
lollove love love you are way cooldrool drool drool

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/20/09 07:37 PM
you are lucky man.i think they don't like me because of my outhouse.one can go out their in the am and leave the door open and it is breath taking.laugh laughgood luck i hope it works out.flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/20/09 07:28 PM

Keep written records. I did for two years. I know from experience that it is tough and frustrating, but time will tell the truth. I documented everything. And I don't use the word everything loosely.

I know it is tough. I can say this because I lived it. Hell, I went as far as getting fake I.D.'s for me and my kids to leave the country. It is awful. So trust me when I say: Time and Patience. I know it sux now, but it will pay off in the long run.
yea i keep my cool. my friends say keep it cool i am glad that you know what i am talking about.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/20/09 07:23 PM

John, how do you know this? Did your ex tell you willingly? Did the boyfriend?

I know you are frustrated and feel out of control with regard to your daughter, but all you can do is report it along with the rest of the garbage.
yep she told me he takes it for pain i saw him drive up in the car my daughter was asleep in the back.he gets surgery on his back 28 of this month.i wanted to rip him out of the car and beat his a## and oh i could. he called my employer and told them he seen me at a party 5 hours away and to have me tested. my employer told him look buddy you are not the only boyfriend that has tried this. my hr told him to get a life/laugh laugh laugh he tried to shake my hand i told him back off in court or i will catch a case.laugh laugh after that they had 3 sheriffs.he now will not look me in the eyes

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/20/09 07:15 PM

My ex is in prison for this. He went in when my son was 7 and won't get out until he is 19. (he is only 13) And I had to split custody for two years. I called the cops many, many times when he had my son. Eventually he lost all parental rights.

i should call the cops but to again they like to blow it off.one should not have to work so hard to get this done.almost 5 years i have had to deal with now boyfriend no 7.and yea she gets them off the internet.

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/20/09 07:11 PM
she does this stuff and i tell the court and they act like she is a good mom.her last boyfriend drove with no driver's license.his roommate was with a tether under house arrest for dating a teenage girl.and my 8 year old ask me why. why must some one deal with this

johncarl's photo
Mon 04/20/09 06:59 PM
my x let her boyfriend drive my child wile he is on morphine she was in the car and she could have drove.so what would you do or say to the court or the mom.
ps it was a 2 hour drive

johncarl's photo
Sun 04/19/09 07:55 PM

One time when my brother was in a body cast, we locked him in one, shook it, thew rocks at it. laugh laugh laugh
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl that is the Michigan way. it is almost as fun as cow tipping. so i just don't think the woman would like to go out to one of them.my 8 year old girl goes out at night buy herselfrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

She's more brave then I am.laugh
she goes out with a flashlight at night.and you can even here her say fire in the hole.laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

She shouts out a warning.laugh
yep and she will milk cows and this summer she will delver one.she feeds the calf's milk.she walks through cow poop like it is nothing with flip flops.she will be a real lady.laugh

johncarl's photo
Sun 04/19/09 07:33 PM

Porta Pod would make more sense.
in -49 in the winter it smells and if you throw it in the snow omg it is not a good thinglaugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Sun 04/19/09 07:25 PM

One time when my brother was in a body cast, we locked him in one, shook it, thew rocks at it. laugh laugh laugh
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl that is the Michigan way. it is almost as fun as cow tipping. so i just don't think the woman would like to go out to one of them.my 8 year old girl goes out at night buy herselfrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

She's more brave then I am.laugh
she goes out with a flashlight at night.and you can even here her say fire in the hole.laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

johncarl's photo
Sun 04/19/09 07:23 PM

I'd do it.. I love the rustic out doors.. and if you ever been the the Jannus Landing' ladies bathroom, in St Pete, FL.. you can hadle that one just fine... ha ha ha laugh laugh laugh
you are my kinda woman.:wink: flowerforyou smooched :heart:

johncarl's photo
Sun 04/19/09 07:17 PM
Edited by johncarl on Sun 04/19/09 07:19 PM

johncarl's photo
Sun 04/19/09 07:13 PM

Can I hang pretty curtains in it?

maybe you could add a little ruffly seat cover too...to match the curtains
you see i need a woman's tuch:wink:

johncarl's photo
Sun 04/19/09 07:12 PM

It looks like the dilapidated outhouse that the bounty hunter held up in just before he shot C.Sheen in the movie"Young Guns"laugh
so you agree it needs work.laugh laugh laugh as soon as the snow melts it will look so very good.can you tell i have put off the job for years.it is at the bottom of my list

johncarl's photo
Sun 04/19/09 07:09 PM

I use to have one! laugh laugh

Depends upon where you live, it may be all you have
yea it is at my cam it is all i have oh the great out doors.their is nothing like walking up an a cold morning and going out to onelaugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Sun 04/19/09 07:07 PM

An outhouse? I'd have to pass laugh
you are right.i need to repair it it almost fell over.but i did save it with the log this weekend.laugh laugh laugh so i take it you dont like the out door thing

johncarl's photo
Sun 04/19/09 07:03 PM
and would you go with a man that has onelaugh laugh