Community > Posts By > johncarl

johncarl's photo
Tue 05/26/09 07:00 PM

Ahem.... John, it's not even a word!!! BUT, if it were, I'd rather learn by rote than your way!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl

actually it is a word and the longest in the English language
she almost got it now all she has to do is learn the dumb thing i wrote.laugh

johncarl's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:58 PM
the teacher said here is the challenge word for may 29 th study it in syllables she said have fun studying away

johncarl's photo
Tue 05/26/09 06:29 PM
is it just me or is this a hard word for a 2 grade child to learn. i came up with a way to learn it . supper uppity pig eat rabbit its little idiot SAM tell it choked even xylophone puked in Alison little inside dads open can in our united states.laugh laugh laugh the teacher has been teaching for 35 years and i kinda think she lost it.

johncarl's photo
Mon 05/25/09 07:02 PM
welcome

johncarl's photo
Mon 05/18/09 08:14 PM

more what pizza? more beer? ?????? more money?
you are goodlaugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Mon 05/18/09 07:32 PM
oh that is to goodlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker

johncarl's photo
Mon 05/18/09 07:24 PM

I haven't seen the movie. This is too funny.laugh

The Penis Song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d8VXGaGA6o
all i can say is i have a size 13 shoe. and yea i know what you are thinking. but you will never know.laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: rofl

johncarl's photo
Mon 05/18/09 07:18 PM
welcome

johncarl's photo
Mon 05/18/09 07:08 PM
try the hole and not taking a shower for 2 weeks.oh good timeslaugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Mon 05/18/09 07:02 PM
no but i got the flashlight therapy lots of times. i even told them thank you may i have another.i got the hole but hey it is not as bad as you think.laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Sat 05/16/09 03:04 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Sat 05/16/09 01:38 PM
yes i have with you.:heart: flowerforyou love waving

johncarl's photo
Sat 05/16/09 11:59 AM

Ya... put the steering wheel back where it belongs and all is good!!! bigsmile
oh you are so good

johncarl's photo
Sat 05/16/09 11:53 AM

Hard for me to answer this because I don't actively do searches on here. And I usually only look at profiles of forum posters. And I am much more watchful of what people say in the forums as to what turns me off about someone than their profile. Profiles can be misleading because most people aren't writers and most people are uncomfortable just talking about themselves unless it is in the course of conversation. So I tend to give people a break and just ask questions if I am interested.
you are way to sweet.:smile:

johncarl's photo
Sat 05/16/09 11:50 AM

Saying 'My kids are my world' There's something so obvious about that statement that just annoys me. I mean, of course they are, they should be.

Profiles with pics and no description.

I'm a guy and as much as I enjoy seeing cleavage, I won't take any girl seriously if she has those kind of pics up unless she has what looks like a novel written underneath.
so true they think if they show their body we will jump all over that.i am going for the girl i want to grow old with. not a one night stand.

johncarl's photo
Sat 05/16/09 11:42 AM
if it felt right yea

johncarl's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:58 AM

i am cooking a chicken in a vertical roasting wok.with onions potatoes mushrooms green peppers . i infused butter with basil dill weed rosemary sage tarragon thyme salt and butter to baste the inside and out.it will be a work of art soon.i love to cook . it is smelling good in my house.drool drool drool drool
Sounds yummy
it will be thanks.i have time on my hands so why not cook up a good meal.i even have a big cake to eat for desert. so did you make your food from scratch.ether way i still like the way you are.flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:50 AM
i am cooking a chicken in a vertical roasting wok.with onions potatoes mushrooms green peppers . i infused butter with basil dill weed rosemary sage tarragon thyme salt and butter to baste the inside and out.it will be a work of art soon.i love to cook . it is smelling good in my house.drool drool drool drool

johncarl's photo
Sat 05/16/09 09:57 AM
very good job.love the fish.you have a great smile.flowerforyou keep smiling

johncarl's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:38 AM
welcome

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25