Community > Posts By > johncarl

johncarl's photo
Mon 03/16/09 07:35 PM

just drink more.and it will all be goodlaugh laugh laugh laugh
I am all out of gin and so I cannot have anything to drink tonighttears
humm that is bad planning i have been out of work for a month now and so far i have not run out.their is your wants and needs and i need a beer right now. the president says we have to do core stuff well i like beer.laugh drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

johncarl's photo
Mon 03/16/09 07:25 PM

i want to try it again.any takers

sure take what's left so I can leave this world
i know you had someone tell you this before but trust me i am not the guy that would ever suck you dry.i would make your life heaven.:angel: wavingsmile like in your pitcher.live life/ enjoy life

johncarl's photo
Mon 03/16/09 07:20 PM
just drink more.and it will all be goodlaugh laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Mon 03/16/09 07:19 PM
i want to try it again.any takers

johncarl's photo
Mon 03/16/09 06:47 PM
trick question.i would have told her how i feel.but that is just me.hiwaving

johncarl's photo
Mon 03/16/09 06:43 PM

http://www.angelfoodministries.com/

Check and see if they are available near you too.

You Pay $30 dollars and get $60 worth of food.
No qualification required, I believe they take food stamps too.
nothing in 50 miles i tried thanks it is my quest to get the food.their is a site that is like it called www.sharewi.org i have a order in for this month and they take food stamps if you call them.omg it should not be this hard to get food.flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Mon 03/16/09 11:55 AM

there is a food bank here in town its run by a church but a family does majority of the work.
this food bank is not like any others as there open every sat and you can go in every sat but there is also a donation of $10
there not located in a church, there in ware house next to others.

they usually have some good verity of food

but i prefer this one church where they give more to the families
cool well today i sent a letter to my congress man and soon we will have a game plan we want to now include all the towns coming to my town so it will take some planing my town at least has 200 that need food that is the amount of pepole that showed up for the free food last Friday.

johncarl's photo
Sun 03/15/09 05:49 PM

John Carl I commend you for trying to help others in need and giving your time to do so. I do hope that the congressman you talked to today will in fact keep his word and get the food to your district with no added cost to those that need it. It is a shame to know the food is within a short distance but they want to charge those that need it shipping cost that is just so wrong in more ways then one.

Our system is not what it is cut out to be. noway

i volunteer at my local foodbank...there is no $$ to ship food.
we are lucky to have folks close enough to come get it. the staff is small and the budget shoestring...
keep that in mind when you think foodbanks..they aren't rich either...

thank you i just want to help.i dont want one dime for it i just want to help.i hope to have one lady that already does the government stuff do this to.if not i will do it all if i have to.it will take me some time to do all the math to get every one all the food.i might need your help i dont mind to ask.flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Sun 03/15/09 01:46 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Sun 03/15/09 01:42 PM

flowerforyou you're doing a great thing Johnflowerforyou
thank youflowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Sun 03/15/09 01:42 PM

John Carl I commend you for trying to help others in need and giving your time to do so. I do hope that the congressman you talked to today will in fact keep his word and get the food to your district with no added cost to those that need it. It is a shame to know the food is within a short distance but they want to charge those that need it shipping cost that is just so wrong in more ways then one.

Our system is not what it is cut out to be. noway
if he cant help i know that area company's that will pay for the shipping.it would look better for him if he helped.the town 2 hours away gets 150# of food every 2 weeks the guy at the food bank their says he has a truck to bring it but it cost 16 cents per pound to get it here.so that is ware the state should help. i will not give up for i have no job and i made this my job to help others wile i am off work.i take a man for his word so far he has never lied to me.

johncarl's photo
Sun 03/15/09 01:28 PM
well in my quest for food in my home town i found out that Michigan has a surplus 2 hours away. well all i had to do is call them. they said we have all the food you need for the people of your town to give every person in need 150# of food every 2 weeks. one catch we need shipping cost.so today i talked to my congress man for my district. he said he will help in every way he can to get the food here. i am doing my part to help the people of my town to eat. i see a lots of post that reflect things about how bad it is out their. if we all try to help each other ware we can we can make this world a little better place to live.flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Thu 03/12/09 07:11 PM
a girl that knows how to do the rub a dublove drinker :banana: :banana: :banana:

johncarl's photo
Thu 03/12/09 07:09 PM

everyone ready for friday the 13th tomorrow
i am it is my lucky day.it is the day you will email melaugh flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Thu 03/12/09 07:08 PM

Im on unemployment so my week is just like one long boring neverending daylaugh
join the club i have been for a month. get out and enjoy life. their is lots to do that is freedrinker drinker

johncarl's photo
Thu 03/12/09 06:51 PM
no i am okdrinker

johncarl's photo
Thu 03/12/09 06:43 PM
we had a choice to vote and now we have to deal with it.laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Thu 03/12/09 05:06 AM

lean like a chola!!!:wink: laugh laugh laugh
that is so cool it takes me back to when i lived in la for 10 years.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Wed 03/11/09 07:03 PM
well in the am i have to unload a big truck load of government food and on Friday i will bring it to their car because most cant walk to well they are to old. all you got to do is give some people help. help out ware you can.flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Wed 03/11/09 06:49 PM
yes in the am i am going to go unload a truck full of government food for people and friday i will bring it to their car>