Fri 07/03/09 06:32 PM
laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Fri 07/03/09 06:24 PM
i am looking for the right girl.i wish she would step up

johncarl's photo
Tue 06/30/09 01:31 PM

:tongue: got my own fish pic:tongue:
and it is a good pitcher post more i dont mindlove love love flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Tue 06/30/09 01:31 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh hey most girls will not fish.laugh if a pitcher of a fish scares them off then i should also tell them i have a 21 year old girl and a 8 year old girl that is with me full time. that makes them run and to me that is a good thing. they have to accept:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker drinker me for me and who i am.

johncarl's photo
Sat 06/27/09 08:12 PM
love love drinker drinker drinker smitten waving

johncarl's photo
Thu 06/25/09 01:57 PM
welcomeflowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Thu 06/25/09 01:18 PM
hello hello hello is their anybody out their. so their will be no more awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwlaugh

johncarl's photo
Thu 06/25/09 01:13 PM

Of woman taking one look at me and then saying no when i ask them out for something as simple as a cup of coffee.... Seriously what is wrong with me?? Do i have a infectious disease or something or is the word loser written over my face???

I am seriously considering finding anyone that wants to give me the time of day......

I NEED HELP!!!!

You need patience is all...hang in there...it will come when God sends it! flowerforyou
he put me on hold

johncarl's photo
Thu 06/25/09 01:12 PM
yea i here you. one i met here lives 10 blocks away. first she gave me her number talked on the phone. now she only wants to talk on yahoo.haha so in over a year on this site that is the closest i got to landing the fish. i feel your painflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Thu 06/25/09 01:08 PM

would it scare my 8 year old girl.i so want to see it. glad you had fundrinker drinker drinker

ummm i dunno they say a couple vulgar things

it's all in good humor thou

as in for blood not really bloody drinker
she all ready learned all the bad words from her friends.laugh she goes to a privet school and she can turn it off on .i will see if i can talk her into it.one must show them lots in life.for she is yet a young grasshopper laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Thu 06/25/09 01:03 PM

in Texas we call em "skeeter breeders"
so true i make sure they dot have a chance.i dont have skeeters at my house.only at my camp

johncarl's photo
Wed 06/24/09 05:26 PM
ware are the bird lovers.laugh laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Wed 06/24/09 05:25 PM
i too love getting old.be it by myself or with some one i will live long. because i love life.flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Wed 06/24/09 05:17 PM

so what do you think of my new bird bath?hey the birds like it.rofl
hey thats a good idea
thank you i have lots of trash cans and i now know what to do with them.we have not had rain in along time and the birds are not doing well.

johncarl's photo
Wed 06/24/09 05:05 PM
so what do you think of my new bird bath?hey the birds like it.rofl

johncarl's photo
Wed 06/24/09 04:39 PM

lots of "camps" in MI for sure. I live in da UP,eh? and lots of people live at camp all summer long!!

do you have a cabin on yours? I don't have a camp...but I get to live on Lake Superior so I am very lucky and happy!!

Waterfalls are abundant in MI and in da UP too...I think there are about 40 of them within 60 miles of me...maybe 90 miles. there are not really big, but beautiful waterfalls none the less!! and Eben is not that far from me so you have them too!! not all that far from the Pictured Rocks either...lots of beauty there!

and Tahquamenon Falls is one of the largest falls east of the Mississippi! it is beautiful!

Good Luck finding someone who will enjoy the beauty of nature with you at camp!!

Yoopers by da Grace of God!!

drinker drinker drinker drinker

johncarl's photo
Wed 06/24/09 04:35 PM

I like camping, but I H8 bugs. laugh Can you find a bugless camp for me?:tongue:
i have a $300.00 bug zapper at the camp.and lets put it this way i never get bite on me.and my camp is next to a waterfalls:tongue:

Bug zappers actually wind up attracting bugs that wouldn't have been there.

The light draws them in.
my one does not have a light it uses propane

johncarl's photo
Wed 06/24/09 04:26 PM
would it scare my 8 year old girl.i so want to see it. glad you had fundrinker drinker drinker

johncarl's photo
Wed 06/24/09 03:55 PM
you are right he is the man.i will go do some downloads now to my ipod.with all the stuff out their i am glad you said check him out.drinker drinker drinker drinker

johncarl's photo
Wed 06/24/09 02:35 PM

The people on the eHarmony commercial. They should be sent to Area 51 for extensive research.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25