Community > Posts By > johncarl

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/11/09 04:00 PM

You have three wishes that will indeed come true, what would they be? Be careful, we do get what we wish for.

meet you
have a child with you
grow old with you.love love love

whoa...
I'm past child bearing years my friend.surprised

that is ok i have a 21 year old and a 8 year old..you are still a catchlove

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/11/09 03:43 PM

You have three wishes that will indeed come true, what would they be? Be careful, we do get what we wish for.

meet you
have a child with you
grow old with you.love love love

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/11/09 03:39 PM

I would be cafeful with this you never know what kind of person you could be bringing into your home... and you have to think about what's best for your child.
i would talk to her for a long time here and web came and on the phone.thank you and i love your pitcher.love

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/11/09 03:35 PM

flowerforyou John is a nice guy and has many qualities any woman would likeflowerforyou
i tip my hat to you tina. you are a sweet heart.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/11/09 03:31 PM

<--- goin home to fire up the grill and chill out bigsmile
oh jill i want to come.i will bring the food.drool drool drool drool

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/11/09 03:29 PM

flowerforyou hello Johnflowerforyou
hi i am glad to here from you.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/11/09 03:28 PM

They prefer Dr. Livingstone, or Christofer Columbo.
the girls don't want a real man that can provide for them.

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/11/09 03:23 PM
i have a spare room and it needs a woman that wants a loving home.i have a 8 year old and she needs a woman in her life. rent is free.food is free so ware are the girls with the sense of adventurer.:wink:

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/11/09 03:08 PM
waving

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/11/09 03:04 PM

I had a 30 pack, a nice fire in the backyard, and grilled up some steak tips last night it was great
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that sounds so good i have a fire pit and a grill or 2 smokers in my back yard ware are the woman like you.i wish i had a girl to just kick it.

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/11/09 03:03 PM

What else would a woman want

A glass of wine
Lobster ragoons
And the home shopping channel

Life is sooooo good right about now!

i will get you that.even feed it to you.i will need my electric blanket tonight to keep warm.

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/11/09 02:57 PM

flowerforyou That is beautiful, i agreeflowerforyou drinker
i want to hook up with the girl that has hot flashes we should be with each other

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/11/09 02:54 PM
i just posted the thing that will help it is so cold i have a coat onlaugh

johncarl's photo
Sat 07/11/09 02:52 PM
what more could a guy want a 30 pack of beer 2 packs of smokes and a house with ac.life is good here in Michigan.laugh laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Thu 07/09/09 10:15 AM
laugh laugh laugh good job.in la i use to tell them to get out of my store. they would say i want to talk to the manger i told them i am the manger.laugh laugh some times i just called the mall cops and they would make them leave.laugh laugh laugh

johncarl's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:05 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

johncarl's photo
Tue 07/07/09 08:11 PM

Put that thing on the grill and eat it!!!!!
or tie a string on them and let the kid play with them:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

johncarl's photo
Tue 07/07/09 08:05 PM
welcomeflowerforyou love

johncarl's photo
Mon 07/06/09 06:31 PM
i have had them days to. when i do work they don't mind if i do it.most often i am reading a book and listen to my i pod.if i am working hard it is out of the normal.

johncarl's photo
Sun 07/05/09 08:40 AM
waving

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25