Community > Posts By > MikkiB

MikkiB's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:28 AM
But not forgiving doesn't hurt the person that wronged you...it only builds up in you. They usually don't care enough to be affected by it. But, you can't let the same people continuously hurt you. You have to distance yourself from people that knowingly continue to hurt you.

MikkiB's photo
Fri 04/25/08 12:18 AM
I agree...most of these goups just need to get their own cereal but... Fred and Barney are friends (supposedly) but he won't share the Fruity or Cocoa Pebbles with him. That's not very nice!;)

MikkiB's photo
Sun 04/20/08 08:38 PM
Some things I've learned...

1. the quieter they are, the more trouble they are into!
2. wd-40 gets gum out of hair and off clothes
3. they will try to cut their own and someone else's hair
4. only so much toilet paper can be flushed at one time
5. regardless how many time you change them and wash their faces just before you leave home, they will need cleaned up when you get there!
6. you know to protect the kids from the pets...remember that you have to protect the pets from the kids!
7. don't blink...they'll be grown...

MikkiB's photo
Sun 04/20/08 02:47 AM

i'm only 3000 clicks away from proving that i have no life

2999, 3000...I made it!

MikkiB's photo
Sat 04/19/08 03:20 PM
At 18 I never thought this would be my reality at 38. I have spent some time getting to know myself again but just don't seem to fit in the single world today. I'm not complaining about my life...I just realize alot of people are in the same situation I am in and most seem to think they are the only one...it seems like are just trying to pretend they understand how it works instead of speaking up and voicing the concerns a few of us are trying to own up to...I admit it...I don't have it all figured out and men really confuse me. But, I know we confuse them too...

MikkiB's photo
Sat 04/19/08 03:10 PM
It seems like everyone I talk to has or is going through the process of starting over at a point in our lives where we expected to be over the hump as relationships go. Anybody else totally confused as to why this is so weird? If you've got it figured out...please give me some advice. If you're confused too, please voice your concerns. I am trying everything people suggest but I just do know how to get back in the game...please reply...Thanks!flowerforyou

MikkiB's photo
Fri 04/18/08 12:02 PM
It's a dirty word to me...and getting dirtier!LOL

My kids just think it's a foreign word that they aren't required to learn!

They are getting ready to go see their dad for the weekend and are destroying the house in the process!

Oh well, it gives me something to do this weekend, I guess!

MikkiB's photo
Fri 04/18/08 11:55 AM
I agree! We're out for a bad weather day...I don't know who's happier, the kids or faculty! I'm Malissa. How are you?

I'm not used to being home this time of day. I should be cleaning house...but...

MikkiB's photo
Fri 04/18/08 11:51 AM
Hi. How's the weather where y'all are? I't about 70 and sunny here today. But, we had a bad storm last night? And y'all?--M

MikkiB's photo
Fri 04/18/08 11:49 AM
Hi...

MikkiB's photo
Fri 04/18/08 11:00 AM
A friend and I were discussing pick-up lines we have or would fall for. We decided this was the best hillbilly pick-up line:

"Do you wanna go to the river with me and try to catch something?"

MikkiB's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:59 PM
present and accounted for

MikkiB's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:57 PM
rams

MikkiB's photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:48 PM
Single in Central Texas. How are y'all?

MikkiB's photo
Fri 04/11/08 04:30 PM
Is anyone else alone and bored in central Texas? If so, please respond!

MikkiB's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:48 PM
I'm from Lake Whitney. The fishing here is great!

MikkiB's photo
Wed 04/09/08 06:35 PM
After all day in the classroom, I can picture the kids I would match each of those to! Of course, the apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree!

MikkiB's photo
Wed 04/09/08 06:24 PM
Hi! from Lake Whitney, Texas.

MikkiB's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:29 PM
How do you decide how to match people with? Also, have you had this work for YOU? Just curious!

MikkiB's photo
Wed 04/09/08 04:21 PM
How funny! I've read several you posted. Where do you come up with these?