Community > Posts By > MikkiB

MikkiB's photo
Tue 05/27/08 08:15 PM
Hi. I understand how you feel. The Txas forum doesn't seem to get posted on much. Besides, living in Texas is like living in a country all our own. Most states can be crossed in a couple of hours while ours requires all day to travel across. Where is Magnolia? Don't give up. Keep putting yourself out there. I know that's not easy...especially if you tend to be shy. Good luck.--M.

MikkiB's photo
Tue 05/27/08 06:59 PM
Mine would have to be...

At This Moment
~ Billy Vera & The Beaters

What did you think
I would do at this moment
When you're standing before me
With tears in your eyes
Trying to tell me
that you have found you another
and you just don't love me no more

What did you think
I would say at this moment
When I'm faced with the knowledge
That you just don't love me
Did you think I would curse you
Or say things to hurt you
'cause you just don't love me no more

Did you think
I could hate you
Or raise my hands to you
Now come on you know me too well
How could I hurt you
when darling I love you
and you know
I'd never, never hurt you-oo-wo-oo...

What do you think
I would give at this moment
If you'd stay
I'd subtract twenty years from my life
I'd fall down on my knees
and kiss the ground that you walk on
If I could just hold you again

I'd fall down on my knees
I'd kiss the ground that you walk on baby
If I could just hold you

If I, could just hold you

If I, if I could just hold-hold you, again

...Okay, I know that's more than a verse but that song...

MikkiB's photo
Sun 05/25/08 01:45 AM
Now you too can watch wild boars and treefrogs mate and lions ripping apart baby antelope for three full hours for only $24.95 plus shipping and handling...but wait! Order now and get your limited edition ANIMALS GIVING BIRTH AND THEN EATING THEIR YOUNG videos while supplies last...HURRY...they're going fast!

MikkiB's photo
Sun 05/25/08 01:33 AM
Do you have a necklace that is hard to fasten? Order the WONDER-CLOSE...it makes fastening necklaces a snap...only $29.95 But hurry, the first 50 to call also get the AMAZING WONDER CLOTH free ...just pay the $19.95 shipping and handling!

MikkiB's photo
Sun 05/25/08 01:23 AM
Don't forget that the first 100 people who respond also get a set of the amazing VACUUM STORAGE BAGS that help you store five closets full of clothes neatly under your bed!

MikkiB's photo
Sun 05/25/08 01:14 AM
What kind of pizza?

MikkiB's photo
Sun 05/25/08 01:14 AM
I thought turning on the tv would bore me to sleep...no such luck.

MikkiB's photo
Sun 05/25/08 01:11 AM
Gee, thanks!!! ;)

MikkiB's photo
Sun 05/25/08 01:04 AM
Has anyone else noticed that the same time that you are awake and can't get to sleep is the time that the only things on tv are info-mmercials? Anyone have something they'd like to talk about?

MikkiB's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:00 PM
I quit college, married at 18, and spent the next 19 years being a good military wife, mother, etc...without daring to think about what I wanted. Now at 38 I'm single again, in a big mess financially, have grown and almost grown kids, am alone and not exactly having to fight men off, in a dead end job and still not done with my secondary degree, and trying to figure out where I go from here.

I cannot imagine, however, losing 14 years of my life and memories...are you scared that the point that you're waiting for already came and you lost it? I'm hoping there are points along the way that we get some idea if we're heading in the right direction so we can redirect if not...and you did an amazing thing for the child you stepped in for...you can't help it the mom couldn't see how lucky they were. I hope you're still able to have some involvement...?

MikkiB's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:25 PM
I haven't reached that point yet and am starting to fear that I won't...I hope to reach some point where it clicks and I realize that I am doing or achieving that thing I was put here to do or achieve.

Have you?

MikkiB's photo
Thu 05/15/08 04:06 PM
mikki is the sound spelling of my maiden name initials (MKE-mikki) and b is my last initial...

MikkiB's photo
Mon 05/12/08 08:30 AM
My wish list...
1. George Clooney
2. Harrison Ford
3. Sean Connery
4. Mel Gibson
5. Matthew McConaughy
6. Richard Gere

MikkiB's photo
Sun 05/11/08 01:07 PM
Hi. I have been divorced for a year now. He moved out of our house one day and in with his new love the next. I know kids need their dads so I have done everything posible to make it possible for them to spend time with him. Our orders state that he has them every other weekend and a month in the summer. It also states that we trade off holidays. I have let them go every weekend and every holiday has been split. He picks them up whenever it's convenient for them and brings them home if they cross him or her. I don't have this option during the week...he has not handled one day home due to sick kids or had to deal with any financial hardship past the $200 he pays for 4 kids every month. He didn't help with prom and I cover insurance. Is this the way this is supposed to be? I've been told I should feel lucky that he is involved at all. I guess that's true. I really could use some input from people who are doing this...please help me get some perspective...aside from 'man, she's pi$$ed!' I admit that! Thank you!

MikkiB's photo
Fri 05/09/08 06:53 PM
Yes...Whitney. Where is Kingsland?

MikkiB's photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:03 PM
being stopped at a traffic light and having my car windows vibrate from someone else's car stereo bass up too high....

MikkiB's photo
Tue 05/06/08 09:50 PM
Malissa...anything spelled normally would do!

MikkiB's photo
Tue 05/06/08 09:46 PM
the Perils of Penelope Pitstop, **** Dastardly and Muttly...man, I feel old! I'll bet noone here has ever even heard of those!

MikkiB's photo
Tue 05/06/08 09:05 PM
That was really cute!

MikkiB's photo
Tue 05/06/08 09:01 PM
I'll admit it...but I'm gullible!

Previous 1 3 4