Community > Posts By > MikkiB

MikkiB's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:54 PM
I don't think it sounds even tolerable... Some of the profiles on here read like mini-novels!

MikkiB's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:48 PM
Okay...I admit defeat. My profile stank. I changed it some but still think it's lousy. I usually write well but am not good at writing about myself. Also, I apparently can't upload pictures either. I went throught the whole browsing, selecting, and uploading pictures but they didn't show. What am I doing wrong? The one on here looks like Phyllis Diller and Attila the Hun's mutant love-child. I don't photograph well...not that I look decent in person! Anyway? Can anyone help me or is it hopeless?

Thank you!

MikkiB's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:25 PM
Okay...I admit defeat. My profile stank. I changed it some but still think it's lousy. I usually write well but am not good at writing about myself. Also, I apparently can't upload pictures either. I went throught the whole browsing, selecting, and uploading pictures but they didn't show. What am I doing wrong? The one on here looks like Phyllis Diller and Attila the Hun's mutant love-child. I don't photograph well...not that I look decent in person! Anyway? Can anyone help me or is it hopeless?:wink:

Thank you!

MikkiB's photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:20 PM
SPINNING...MAN, I'M TOO SLOW!

MikkiB's photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:19 PM
RESPONDING

MikkiB's photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:18 PM
QUESTIONING

MikkiB's photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:15 PM
OPERATING

MikkiB's photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:12 PM
LYING

MikkiB's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:08 AM
I'm sorry this happended to you. Teachers need to keep their personal views out of the classroom. Have you contacted the Principal? He/she needs to be aware that this is occuring. Your child and other children deserve to be taught the facts. It is the parents' perrogative what views to instill in the children.

MikkiB's photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:54 AM
Good morning, Fly &JSH! Sorry the weather where y'all are is so rough. You just need to come to Central Texas and enjoy the warm, sunny weekend. The lake is gorgeous and perfect for fishing or boating...still too cool for swimming. Unfortunately, the gorgeous weather has led to my overgrown lawn...that's where I will be focusing my attention this weekend! Y'all have a great weekend.

MikkiB's photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:47 PM
Most romantic movie ever? An Affair to Remember...it makes you laugh, cry, and hope beyond hope for that one fated love. Sappy, right?

MikkiB's photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:40 PM
I hope he realizes how lucky he is that you care enough for this to concern you. Answer his questions honestly...please don't tell him he was found in a cabbage patch or will go blind if he does certain things. ;) Also, give age and situation appropriate facts. And once this happens, you realize he's going to confide in you about ALOT. Are you ready for that?

MikkiB's photo
Fri 05/02/08 09:28 PM
"And all I could say was, "hello"." and

"There must be something between us, even if it's only an ocean. "

both from 'An Affair to Remember'

MikkiB's photo
Fri 05/02/08 02:59 PM
Is it possible that by not dealing with each other and only being parents he could be a better dad? My ex is a good dad. He and I were just not good for each other. I realize now that we can both parent well...it just means going on with our lives and only dealing with each other when the kids are involved. I agree with the dad that suggested parenting classes. Is there a way to get him to go...separately, if possible. Boys, especially, need their dads very badly. There are some aspects of growing up we just can't get. Good luck...this has got to be hard on y'all.

MikkiB's photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:34 PM
Actually, I don't know enough of the facts of the case to be a threat to any jury pool. When a person has been indicted of a crime is the only time anyone is truly in ownership of all rights afforded under the Constitution.

MikkiB's photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:25 PM
I may be offbase but I see a couple of issues here. Frivolous lawsuits are one reason that the courts can't offer speedy trials. The man is innocent until proven guilty, I agree. I only question if he is being treated differently because of his weight. If he is, then he may have a valid discrimination suit. Otherwise, he is trying to get rich while he has the fullest protection under the Constitution. Besides, right now he has access to the legal libraries. He will come out a winner regardless of how this turns out. The publicity this gets guarantees his trial will get priority and his attorney can push for change of venue.

MikkiB's photo
Thu 05/01/08 08:09 PM
George's ex, Torres, is the the most sexual character on the show...aside from Addison's ex, Mark Sloan. I really wanted to see them get together...at least for a little while. That would have made things steamy. Did you see the epsidode way back when Derek went to Addison's apartment and he was there in nothing but a towel? WOW! I've been waiting for any repeat of that! He is so hot...but he is somewhat of a 'man whore' (nickname courtesy of the staff at our school!)

MikkiB's photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:56 PM
Is his dad not in the picture or are they not close enough for him to bring this up to him?

MikkiB's photo
Thu 05/01/08 07:43 PM
Rebecca that told Alex she's pregnant is apparently just trying to trap him. Do you think Hahn and George's ex are going to end up together?

MikkiB's photo
Tue 04/29/08 07:50 PM
Why did the turtle cross the road?
to get to the SHELL station!

Where does a foot go to dance?
a FOOTBALL

What do you get when you cross a parrot with King Kong?

I don't know, but when Polly wants a cracker you give it to him!