Community > Posts By > SDM

SDM's photo
Thu 11/22/07 09:52 PM
YEAH QUEEN!!! Hookin the daughter up!! Thats what Im talkin about!!! You sound just like my mom!

SDM's photo
Thu 11/22/07 09:30 PM
there are, however, limits. you dont want to walk around looking like a human coloring book!

SDM's photo
Thu 11/22/07 09:26 PM
since i have always worked in a professional setting, my tats have been placed in coverable areas (either by a t-shirt or my hair down. I have an angel on my right shoulder, a panther with mine and my son's initials on my left arm, and some lettering on my lower neck. I also have my tongue pierced (ive worn it every day since i started working and nobody has ever noticed) and my belly pierced!

Hell, as long as you like it and are comfortable with it, dont worry. some guys just have preferences just like we do!

SDM's photo
Thu 11/22/07 09:20 PM
I have a couple...and if the dude doesnt like them, oh well. I got them before he was ever around! laugh

SDM's photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:17 AM
night mark!

SDM's photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:13 AM
id get me some tongue!!!

SDM's photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:12 AM
I would

Especially on the years it ends up on Mother's Day!

Would you give your number to someone you just met on JSH?

SDM's photo
Thu 11/22/07 01:09 AM
welcome

SDM's photo
Thu 11/22/07 12:57 AM
Love the sign, Kitty!!

SDM's photo
Thu 11/22/07 12:53 AM
You know what? Its so good to find nice people that would do that! I actually donated the turkey I got from work to the daycare my son goes to...since this is Vegas and its a 24/7 city, the ladies there are working instead of being with their own families!

It was very nice of you to do that Ant!

SDM's photo
Thu 11/22/07 12:34 AM
I am the middle child of three daughters as your child is. I was fortunate to have both parents around until my adult age. When I started smoking (at 21) my father frowned upon the fact that I picked up the dirty habit. But he could not criticize me for what I seen in my own home! (both my parens smoked, my two sisters smoked...and i picked it up later).

My point is...I know how hard it was for my parents to get me to quit smoking...and at 21, I was still living in their house and following their rules. When they paid me no mind about smoking, not caring, whatever, it was if my rebellion was over and I quit for a long time (until I moved out of their house after college).

I dont agree that your responsibilites as parents end once your child turns 18! That is truly a horrible way to think! Your children will need you their entire lives! Your responsibilities never end. I believe that because of my strong Asian upbringing.

Anywhoo...good luck with your daughter.

SDM's photo
Thu 11/22/07 12:19 AM
I am also a single parent! And let me tell you...I will NEVER bring a man around my son until I know it is something that the partner is ready for. Because when you commit to me he is part of me! Package deal, instant family, extra baggage...whatever you want to call it. You dont get me without him! And if I had to choose, well, you lose!!

5 kids at 25? Even if they were with the same father or not, wow! Um, I didnt have my son until I was 26! Guess nowadays, I waited too long huh?

I can only say good luck and trust your instincts! Because if you are not ready for your own children, what makes you think you are ready for someone elses?

SDM's photo
Thu 11/22/07 12:06 AM
Sorry, no, I didnt leave for the holiday...Its just that Im in Las Vegas now and we are 2 hours behind! How are you shutterbug? And Andrew (from Austin), how ya doin?

You guys have any plans for Turkey Day??

SDM's photo
Wed 11/21/07 07:49 PM
Alright guys! I was born and raised in the great state of Texas, in the biggest city of Houston! I have NEVER known either to be this quiet! Whats going on here?

I MISS MY HOUSTON! The crazy traffic, the road rage, the rain (yes, I said the rain), and even the humidity! The mosquitos, well, Im glad I can live without them critters!

Whats really goin on?

SDM's photo
Wed 11/21/07 07:43 PM
OK ladies, and gents! I just had to see what was going on in Houston! (Im a Hostonian, born and raised) but had to move because of unforseeable circumstances....anyways!

I needed a little bit of normality outside of this crazy hell hole I live in now...Las Vegas. I mean really, Ive been here only 3 months and have found it difficult to meet any genuine, sincere, and honest people (ladies and men). I miss my southern guys and gals!

I need to go home. THis place sucks!

SDM's photo
Wed 11/21/07 06:47 PM
that was good!

SDM's photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:13 PM
these sound like life lessons my dad use to tell me growing up! I need to send them to him!!! haha. Too funny

SDM's photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:09 PM
haha. I use to be one of the MCI "friends and family" people! just note that if you just say "quit calling me", its not a direct order to stop calling. You have to say "take me off your calling list" and they must obey. If they call again, speak to a supervisor, inform the supervisor that if you receive one more call, you will persue legal action against the company!

SDM's photo
Wed 11/21/07 02:05 PM
I sure do!!

SDM's photo
Wed 11/21/07 10:54 AM
This happened to me recently! I met this guy on another site and after a while of emailing, he gave me his number and wanted me to call him! He kept talking about himself, what he does, what he likes, and blah, blah, blah. Then a pause when he asked me about myself. So I went on, telling him pretty much about who I am and what I do. I'd ask questions now and then just to make sure he was listening. Well, I asked a question...and no response. I tried to wake him up, but couldnt. I simply hung up my phone, texed him "good night" and went about my business. He called me about 20 minutes later...expressing his embarassment. I thought it was cute that he just kept apologizing and telling me he was embarassed! He said he would never do it again...and so the next night we talked, he fell asleep again. haha. Its cute, but thats my opinion.

Makes me feel like Im in high school again!