Community > Posts By > SDM

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:26 PM

sdm i if i was your man i wouldnt share you either

i am honored!! i'm sure he feels the same way!!

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:24 PM

I like this new fetish I just learned about

laugh laugh oh hell no! i may be a freak, but not that much of a freak noway noway

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:21 PM
ok...brb...gotta surf the net for some new info...

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:20 PM
Edited by SDM on Wed 12/12/07 10:21 PM
HAZMAT is wondering how the hell he is going fix his hair today

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:19 PM

SDM is thinking about S&Mlaugh

ok...im having a blonde moment...

what is S&M???

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:15 PM
I WILL NOT SHARE MY MAN...HIS MONEY...HIS PEN*S, HIS LOVE... This girl needs to grow up!

Money is not everything in a relationship. And before you ask, I divorced because of abuse...not financial problems. I bought the house, I bought the SUV's, I was indeed not dependent on his money in any way...and when we divorced, hell, I said he could have everything!

Whats the point of having it all if its not being taken care of or its being taken for granted or its being taken advantage of?

Would you want your children to know that their "daddy" was permiscuious (sp) and have them think that was ok to do? And if you were to have children (Lord forbid) and your daughter said the man she brought home was like her father, how would that settle with you?

At the oh-so-tender age of 23, educated or not, you need to experience life for what it is and not for what it has to offer. Hun, you need not depend on any man! And realize that the only man you should depend on is your father (and I DO NOT mean in a finacial way)!

OK, I'm sincerely interested in what everyone else has to say from now on....I dont want to get too pi$$ed before i go to bed.

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:02 PM
check me out!! im doin the "stare and drive" on her!

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:00 PM
OMG. I just finished readint this entire thread!!! LLP for me! and yes, i read the other thread too! laugh

yeah, i have nothing to say that hasnt been said already:

prenump
she is ignorant, young, and a gold digger
she knows not her self worth, and only cares about his worth
ignorance is not a virtue
i can keep going on, but this thread p***ed me off...as it did to so many others!

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:28 PM
Jason

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:27 PM
how the hell am i gonna get out of this one?

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:26 PM
doin good, doin good. just got back from the gym and my legs are burning!!!

need another drink there my friend?

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:25 PM
that really is a cute pic Sumthing

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:24 PM
so, im wondering....since you guys seem to be full of useful information, can anyone give me some legal advice about a house i left (as stated in my divorce) to the SOB i divorced??? I dont want to ruin the thread, so, if you can help, please email me!!

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:16 PM
HI WINNIE!!!

SDM's photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:07 PM
(((((BARTENDER)))))

Cranberry/Vodka please!!!

And great conversation would be nice too!!

How ya doin tonight everyone?

SDM's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:31 PM
i must agree with the ladies on this one....VS body lotion scents is a great first present. They also have perfumes... Very Sexy for Her...smells awesome! Add a bouquet of flowers (not roses) and you should be set! Good luck and let us know what you got her...along with the outcome!

SDM's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:22 PM

whats the first move

tell me please

cause i know for one thing

i am not a attractive to no girls

hun, come visit vegas. im sure you can find a girl here! :wink:

SDM's photo
Sun 12/09/07 10:00 PM

Tell her to get her own ******* napkin and she'll give me respect??? Hmmm, can't say as though I am going to try that. I think if she had any SELF RESPECT, she would get up and leave after that.

I would leave after a quick, and well diserved, slap in the face!

SDM's photo
Sun 12/09/07 09:02 PM
OMG....that one was too funny....and to think...i live in vegas! laugh laugh I need to go lookin for these blondes just to get a good laugh out of one of them

SDM's photo
Sun 12/09/07 08:57 PM
laugh laugh laugh too funny laugh laugh laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17