Fri 11/23/07 02:59 PM

DUDE a lady is a lady no matter how she dresses

NEVER!!!!!!! DISREPECT A LADY!! :angry:

U GOT SOME GROWIN' UP TO DO grumble grumble

glasses

:smile: awesome statement.

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 02:55 PM
I have dated a guy in a band before...local in Houston...but he use to want me to go to all his gigs with him and even though i was not the "jealous" type, i sure did feel intimidated by it! his head started swelling when they got a record deal, and well, wanted the attention from the other gals out there. too bad for him! he calls me or messages me on myspace telling me he misses me! his loss!

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 02:49 PM
thats true. but you only get one chance to make a first impression!

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 02:44 PM

Adam, I totally agree with you on this subject. I see it everyday at work....young girls that are wearing way too little clothing but expect to be treated with respect. My philosophy is that if they want others to treat them with respect then they need to treat themselves with respect first. The clothes are there for the attention but young girls these days do not understand the difference between good attention and bad attention. I can understand wearing something attractive but there is no need for the extremes that some of them go to.

I AGREE!!!

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 02:42 PM
haha. too funny! you know you liked the attention!!! laugh

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 02:40 PM
ladies, you are amazing!! and hysterical as hell!!

18 is fair game ! laugh

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 01:36 PM
i didnt go out. i get really upset when people push me in lines and start to gripe about unnecessary stuff! my x-mas shopping is DONE by the latest: October

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:21 AM
OUCH!!! grumble laugh laugh laugh

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:20 AM

I am still a kid dang it!grumble grumble :wink: laugh

I could blow you up into a man!! laugh laugh laugh

OMG! laugh

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 08:19 AM
well, my magnet has been pointing to younger guys...definately not by choice, thas for sure!

personally, i like older men simply because of the stability in the relationship...MOST, and I say MOST know what they want, dont play games, and want the stability themselves!

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 01:28 AM
i personally thought the movie was overrated! it was ok. i watched it once when i bought it...then gave it to my mom. eh, it ok...

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 01:25 AM

Thats easy. they taste better drinker

thats great!!! laugh

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 01:24 AM
Edited by SDM on Fri 11/23/07 01:25 AM
dont cry

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 01:21 AM
I agree with lots on here:

Shawshank Redemption
Pay it Forward
Saving Private Ryan

but a great movie is:

A Walk To Remember

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 01:13 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh too funny!

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 12:54 AM
yeah, but even if i wanted a drink, i still couldnt get one...

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 12:49 AM
and 20 still means not old enough to buy us drinks!!! lol

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 12:46 AM
it was funny now that i look back...

but i just want to know why guys like older ladies!

iam4u, what is your dating age range? how much older/younger

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 12:44 AM
not to change the subject or anything...but kind of relevant... i just moved here to vegas -k- and the dude i started dating was only 23...ok, my first time EVER dating younger...well, we took my son to the Renaissance Fest last month sometime...he made the biggest spectacle when someone was joking to him about his goatee! embarassed the heck out of me so much that i simply walked away from him. when he questioned why i walked away, i told him not to EVER embarass me in public like that again! yeah, that was the last i seen of him! SOOOO....do the older ladies need to be mommy replacements? IDK. i got a 2 year old SON to worry about and dont need another kiddo!

SDM's photo
Fri 11/23/07 12:38 AM
yeah, i do. laugh

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 16 17