SDM's photo
Wed 11/21/07 08:53 AM
MILK!!

SDM's photo
Wed 11/21/07 08:51 AM
job interview today

SDM's photo
Tue 11/20/07 11:32 PM
This one hit home...and makes me feel great knowing I got myself and my son out of that situation before it got worse! Had I not relocated half-way across the country, he would have kept on. And all it took was one time.

SDM's photo
Tue 11/20/07 11:23 PM
that was sexy!

SDM's photo
Tue 11/20/07 11:20 PM
I must say that I've read alot of poetry here, but yours is definately the one that brought tears to my eyes while reading! It was very heart felt and emotional! If it didnt touch the readers in one way or another, then something is wrong with them

SDM's photo
Tue 11/20/07 11:09 PM
OMG that was beautiful!

SDM's photo
Tue 11/20/07 11:01 PM
I thank you guys/gals so very much! Truly, I see things alot clearer now. The very last thing I would do is lie to my little guy about what really happened. He is the most precious thing in my life and the last thing Id want to do is dissappoint him in any way!

Illusion, you're awesome! Thank you, especially!

SDM's photo
Tue 11/20/07 02:26 PM
ONE...and now we are friends (i think i scared him off)

SDM's photo
Tue 11/20/07 02:19 PM
ok...let me clairify something! I contacted his parents and his sisters last year, asking if they wanted to see the baby. Since then, they seen him regularly (until I moved here to Vegas).

He works for Continental Airlines now and has been stationed out of San Diego. His sister, out of Houston. His father retired from the same company last year ... the whole family has flight priviledges and can come see him at any point in time. I guess it was just a matter of convienence when I lived in Houston. Whenever it was convienent.

He JUST found out I relocated when I told him. I tried contacting him for the past couple of years, even told him i would pay for the paternity testing. But something always came up, and he would never show. Just like this time...always an excuse.

I have NEVER denied him to see his son. I just quit persuing the issue. My ex-husband is the only "father" he knows and I will not introduce his "donor" as his father...only by name. If later on he wants to call him otherwise, then that is his decision.

My thing is that I believe his parents are forcing him, in one way or another, to contact me to see my son. I dont think for a second that it was his choice alone! Think about it. When he called me, he simply wanted a conversation with me...when I said (out of the blue) "he look just like you, you know" the butt head simply stated "look, I have never thought that baby was mine, and I still dont." What does that say about his character?

SDM's photo
Tue 11/20/07 02:08 AM
i like how you put that...by his Christian name...haha. i have so many different names for him!

SDM's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:55 AM
NOT AT ALL!!!

SDM's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:53 AM
GOOD NIGHT KATIE!! sweet dreams....sorry i messed up your thread by puttin my drama on it!

SDM's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:51 AM
I agree kalamazoo...i give him very little credit for finding me half across the country (but he had help from his family). none the less, why after 3 years? he asked me if he could meet us for lunch and then go to a doctor's office for a paternity test! WHAT NERVE!!!

SDM's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:48 AM
see, and i didnt even persue the issue. he left...he lost out on the most important years of his life! first steps, teeth, haircut, the works!!

ive never called or asked him (nor his family) for anything! i dont need him!

MY THEORY:

DADDIES CAN COME AND GO, BUT YOU ONLY HAVE ONE MOTHER!!!

SDM's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:46 AM
thank you katie!

SDM's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:44 AM

SDM think of the shoe in the other foot. If you were him would you want to meet your kid.?

and if it were you, would you wait 3 years to ask?

SDM's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:41 AM
my little guy's name is Edward. and Lord knows,i wish he would look more like me everyday...but, nope!

SO MY QUESTION WOULD BE:

Should I let the donor meet him?

SDM's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:34 AM
sweetie,

just be glad that you have nothing connecting the two of you together! my son's father, whom i was with for 4 years, left three months after i got pregnant. have not heard from him or seen him in three years...NOW, he calls saying he wants to meet my son!! WTF!!

after all that had happened, i got married...but could never fully commit myself to my marriage (yes, my hubby cheated, abused me in many different ways...) but those were not the reasons i couldnt commit.

to this day, i wake up seeing my ex laying next to me! my son is a constant reminder of why i "love hard" and dont wear my heart on my sleeve!

the sad part is, that if the right one comes along, i wont notice it!

hun, just be greatful!

SDM's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:28 AM
100% PURE:

exclusiveness, trust, honesty, communication, love, respect, friendship, humor,

SDM's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:14 AM
need bed