Community > Posts By > DQ66

DQ66's photo
Sun 07/20/08 02:59 PM
I've got a new crush, I've got a new crush :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

DQ66's photo
Sat 07/19/08 12:39 PM
At least she calls and cancels.......huh

DQ66's photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:48 AM
Met three from this site, meeting another one this weekend. No weirdos, but no chemistry, yet either, but there's always next time laugh

DQ66's photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:44 AM
For the right person I can make time. But I expect the same in return. I don't think that's too much to ask......:wink:

DQ66's photo
Sat 07/19/08 10:41 AM

People I was joking around, neither one of us was serious........it's not my child, I know I have no say!

Smart man! flowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Sat 07/19/08 09:14 AM

Yeah , beats paying for food stamps and medical for 18 years per child.

I agree! flowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Sat 07/19/08 09:12 AM

I think it is horrible when one parent bashes the other. I never say anything negative about my ex, EVER... because I PICKED HIM.

Of most importance is the child. If there are issues with how one parent is raising the child it should be discussed by the adults.

But it is sooooo hard to bit my lip sometimes!frustrated

DQ66's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:36 PM

Always snuggle first - you have to prime the system. Rushing right in for a kiss will shock the poor girl into wondering if she is about to be assaulted.

Never use your tongue on the first kiss. Keep lips nice and puckered but not too tight, work from the cheek near the corner of the mouth in with a series of mini-kisses.

Some (read most) girls like their necks kissed, especially the skin right between the veins and their throat... very sensitive. A light tickle with tongue is usually okay. This is a TICKLE, not a slobber... we aren't trying to slurp up all the steak sauce (unless you are into that kind of kink pitchfork ).

If she squirms, giggles, or gasps you are probably doing it right.

The second kiss should follow shortly after and warm things up a bit more, a little open mouth but no face sucking/alien implantation yet. (and I say don't bother kissing unless you are ready to commit for a few minutes - quick kisses are for moms and sisters)

If things are still comfortable and pleasant then the tongue can come out and play a little.

You can kiss me any timesmitten
rofl rofl rofl

DQ66's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:28 PM
I guess I could, but I really wanna know if the "shoe" fits......laugh

DQ66's photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:24 PM
Wow, this is hard.....20 years of marriage and I can't think of a thing...... ok, my son is great. And he knew how to cook on the grill :wink:

DQ66's photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:19 AM

relationships obvioulsy reach that point where you gotta be more open, but just laying it on the line right away isnt realistic if you know whats best for yourself

Why not lay it on the line right away? Saves a lot of time and energy. I either like somebody or I don't. JMHOflowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:15 AM
Personal experience, so may not apply to you.... I'd meet ASAP. I found that I like almost everybody on line :wink: but it has rarely carried over into "real life". If she's close, go for it. Good luckflowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:25 PM
Wishful thinking?????:wink:

DQ66's photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:32 PM
flowerforyou

Uh isnt this what someone in the medical field diagnose this as major depression...........i say this because I used to feel the same way.......i didnt have any emotions other than just a dull feeling and thinking that I was content but it wasnt that it was depression..........you loose all type of common reflexes when things occur around you and you think that you lack any type of emotion and you cant connect with anyone.........i used to think that I couldnt fall in love and be emotionally tied to anyone and I wasnt for a while.........i used to be on automatic pilot but then that changed when i was diagnosed and I went to therapy...............and that really changed my life.............flowerforyou

I agree. Talk to a professional since this obviously bothers you. There's help available. And not all of it is chemically based....Good luck

DQ66's photo
Tue 07/15/08 10:19 PM
Horses! laugh

DQ66's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:25 PM

Good Gosh NO

What color is that helmet????rofl rofl
Sorry got offtopic

oops

It's a Florida Gator helmet laugh

I think I :heart: you!!!!

rofl rofl rofl rofl

DQ66's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:12 PM
I think if I had any sort of public job, I would not want my picture on a dating site.
Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean somebody is not out to get you :wink:

DQ66's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:09 PM
Running naked could give some of us black eyes rofl rofl rofl rofl

DQ66's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:06 PM

Good Gosh NO

What color is that helmet????rofl rofl
Sorry got offtopic

oops

DQ66's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:03 PM
Yikes!noway