Fri 07/11/08 07:59 PM
Crushless........tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears

DQ66's photo
Fri 07/11/08 07:31 PM
Here kitty kitty kitty......laugh
Very cute cat flowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Fri 07/11/08 07:23 PM
The manly men wanna borrow my truck and the pretty boys want by beauty and hair care products.....laugh What's a girl to do????grumble

DQ66's photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:54 PM
drool

DQ66's photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:53 PM

Ya you just have to realise that love is just when the hormones oxytocin and vasopressin are released into the body. Because we as humans have the needed receptors in our brains for these hormones it causes the regions responsible for reward and reinforcement to be stimulated, this forms a bond with our mates. And when you think of it like that your just responding to lack of stimulation. In other words your a junky coming off your prefered drug.

Now that's romantic!laugh

DQ66's photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:18 PM
Pay off the ex so he'll go awaylaugh laugh

DQ66's photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:24 AM
I have and I probably will again. And be happy that I am able to. flowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:22 AM

Is there anything that you could say that while having a conversation with someone that just doesn't sit right with you....

That your intuition just says "this is not right"?

For me...it is men that says that their wife and child died during child birth, I've heard that line more than once. As tragic as that sounds....I just don't think it happens that often.

Anything comes to mind for others, I'm just curious.....

Big red flag "I never thought I could feel such a strong connection with someone I met on the internet"......Run for the hills!!!!!!noway

DQ66's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:59 AM
The breakfast Club, Top Gun, remember the volley ball beach scene.....laugh

DQ66's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:50 AM

I assume you have issues with fat shoulder pads & big hair???? laugh

My hair never wanted to do "big" and I looked like a linebacker with the shoulder pads noway
I do miss not having to mess with the hair on the back of your head. As long as the bangs were up, it was cool laugh

DQ66's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:47 AM

anyone remember wrapping the paintleg over and then folding it up for a tight fit?LOL

My brother in law still does that noway with his Guess jeans laugh

DQ66's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:46 AM
I do miss all the pastel makeup laugh and leg warmers laugh and very over permed hair with big bangs laugh

DQ66's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:43 AM

chocolatebigsmile

yep!

Me, too!!!!

DQ66's photo
Wed 07/09/08 01:51 PM
Yup, and I'm still sorting out the mess grumble rant grumble

DQ66's photo
Wed 07/09/08 01:48 PM
Met three, talked on the phone with two more.
Always interesting :wink:

DQ66's photo
Wed 07/09/08 01:43 PM

If he's still at home because he's lazy or trying to save money....NO noway

What if he's still at home because he's still 22 and the full-time job still doesn't pay quite enough, but he is paying his folks room & board? scared

22 is very young, but by the same token, since you are young.....how about getting a second job? Just a thought and I'm not judging. I don't think girls in your age group would have a problem with you living with your parents. If it works for you.......drinker

DQ66's photo
Wed 07/09/08 01:28 PM

the longer im single,
the more picky I getlaugh

laugh You start finding things wrong with people laugh

And it takes less and less time to find the "wrong" things....tongue2

DQ66's photo
Wed 07/09/08 11:20 AM

I'm trying to keep an open mind, but I am already finding myself not wanting to compromise or give up certain things just to be with someone.....grumble

See, that's exactly what I am talking about. It's almost as if I've gotten so used to being alone that if I meet someone where I have to do that, then I don't even want to bother trying. But it's hard to change my way of thinking since I've been thinking this way for so long! Isn't that horrible!?!frustrated

And I haven't even been single that long noway I'm afraid it'll just get worse.grumble I don't want to settle, but maybe I'll settle for being the crazy cat lady laugh

DQ66's photo
Wed 07/09/08 10:30 AM
Depends on the situation. If he lives with mom to help out in some way.....maybe.....
If he's still at home because he's lazy or trying to save money....NO noway

DQ66's photo
Wed 07/09/08 10:27 AM
I'm trying to keep an open mind, but I am already finding myself not wanting to compromise or give up certain things just to be with someone.....grumble

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25