Community > Posts By > giocluedart

giocluedart's photo
Wed 11/11/09 07:39 PM
UGH!!! Just reading that made my head itch. My friend's daughter just got rid of lice from kids at her school...bluh; disgusting little bastards lol

giocluedart's photo
Tue 11/10/09 08:06 PM
wow, and that is why i don't date lol. most men are ALL about the booty

giocluedart's photo
Tue 11/10/09 07:55 PM
oh for sure...road goes both ways. I don't date either...so much easier

giocluedart's photo
Tue 11/10/09 07:51 PM

I Think I am a good dad I love my kids and luckly she ran far away so no drama here lol

yeah that's kind of a mutual feeling between me and other girls I'm friends with...it's like, if he has kids, he better be extremely worth the drama or the mother ran off or died....terrible

giocluedart's photo
Tue 11/10/09 07:39 PM
single dads are hot...when they're actual "GOOD fathers". I'm totally daddy's little girl...the problem IS the psychotic mothers that dangle the kids over head and can't be mature enough to be civil with a girlfriend of the father..."baby-mama drama" as they say lol.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 11/10/09 07:34 PM
wow, that's some crap...this is why I say only friends first. you talk a little while and when you meet, it's just a meeting and hanging out...not a date, that way when it's all over, you know whether you wanna go out with them on an actual date. don't spend your money on someone when you can go dutch; i wouldn't spend my money on some guy who possibly isn't deserving when i already have to spend my time.

giocluedart's photo
Wed 11/26/08 04:31 AM
Looks to me like everyone else is sleeping or...further on the east coast...going to work :-) To answer the question though....hmmm, what's good...it's raining in CA :-D

giocluedart's photo
Wed 11/26/08 04:29 AM
I'd say you're just maturing more in life...I started to hit that reality at about 23...people are just people...we're all alike but different in ways mostly on the outside. Now I'm gonna look at your profile to see how old you are :-D

giocluedart's photo
Tue 11/25/08 01:09 AM
Haha...it's only 1:06am here in Cali...was gonna go to bed but restlessness is kicking in aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh rofl

giocluedart's photo
Tue 11/25/08 01:01 AM
HELL NO...with no answer why

giocluedart's photo
Sun 11/23/08 09:00 PM

do do do do do do

noway noway

singing a happy tune? lol

giocluedart's photo
Sun 11/23/08 08:54 PM
lol sounds like a glitch to me...although 4 is my lucky number...still, is she someone you'd be interested in...in your opinion?

giocluedart's photo
Sun 11/23/08 08:53 PM
the guy I'm dating has 6...yeah, it's possible. some of my exes had kids too...all that matters is how they behave, how the parents are and if you can get along with the ex who's the other parent

giocluedart's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:13 PM

i kind of like itdevil

LOL yeah, totally a turn on

giocluedart's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:12 PM
HELL YES....mmmmm. Even that manly smell....gotta love it

giocluedart's photo
Sun 08/24/08 08:55 AM
I just like that I've made several good friends online, I've dated a few and been serious with a couple, but it's cool.

giocluedart's photo
Sun 08/17/08 10:05 PM
wow, that's hilarious....I'm a farmer :tongue:

giocluedart's photo
Thu 08/14/08 07:57 PM

Can you stay at a girl's house ALL the time and spend as much time with her as you would a girlfriend and sleep with her without sex if you weren't interested?

Are you saying sleep with her in the same bed? Guys get erections while asleep. A guy nekkid with an erection and a girl in the same bed...hmmm.

yeah, in the same bed, but not nude

giocluedart's photo
Thu 08/14/08 07:25 PM

Maybe he is just getting in touch with his feminine side. Gay guys make the best girlfriends!!

Ouch, that would suck lol

giocluedart's photo
Thu 08/14/08 07:22 PM

If there's plenty of beer. Yes

LOL drinker