Community > Posts By > giocluedart

giocluedart's photo
Thu 08/14/08 07:20 PM
Can you stay at a girl's house ALL the time and spend as much time with her as you would a girlfriend and sleep with her without sex if you weren't interested?

giocluedart's photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:45 PM
nice....what are you trying to do then??? :tongue:

giocluedart's photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:43 PM
try some lavender...it's for sleepy time LOL

giocluedart's photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:13 PM
I would have to say Kings or A*shole

giocluedart's photo
Fri 07/18/08 08:44 PM
Not necessarily true....I was freaking tired and had to get up early and it was really late and the arguement wasn't resolved...I always just made sure he knew I loved him and that was all that REALLY mattered and we would work through it the next day if possible after we'd had all day to think. Don't want to go to work on too little sleep.

giocluedart's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:56 PM

depends, are you doing it just to say your married, are you doing it just to show your love, or are you doing it as part of your faith.
I'm not doing it!

LOL
NO...DON'T DO IT!!!

And hell no two ppl shouldn't get married just 'cause their together or for religious purposes or for kids....I don't see any real reason to sign your life over and promise to love someone and be with them FOREVER...Maybe if a gun was held to my head or I absolutely HAD to

giocluedart's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:28 PM
omg...you have too much time...but funny none the less :tongue:

giocluedart's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:21 PM
aaawwwwwwww...nice

giocluedart's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:18 PM
maybe you should get a bunch of helmets too so you can switch it up...the one in your pic is pretty cool...storm trooper bike-riding yay

giocluedart's photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:16 PM

Not much, honestly.

A tense situation could lead to an impromptu decision, or an overall lack of a bearable and prosperous future could lead to a well thought out crime.

Just telling it like it is. So now you know if I fail out of school to lock your doors or I'll rob you.

NICE!!!

favor for a favor...an offer I can't refuse:tongue:

giocluedart's photo
Wed 07/16/08 07:19 PM
some look pretty good with it....I LOVE short hair though...like military short

giocluedart's photo
Tue 07/15/08 09:52 PM

Shave your butt and pull your teeth and I'll marry you. laugh

OMG...hilarious....

OK...lets get married too

giocluedart's photo
Tue 07/15/08 09:08 PM
if there's nothing wrong with her...you gotta do some tough love and let it go...she's crying for the attention 'cause babies learn through cause and affect that you'll come to them when they cry. But make sure nothing is wrong first...take care of your own sanity so you can take care of her.

giocluedart's photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:19 PM
I hear the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else....just kidding...I don't believe that at all, but laughing and surrounding yourself with positive people and things to do and TIME is what makes it go away...it's hard

giocluedart's photo
Tue 07/15/08 08:09 PM
Been in similar...you're already going to have trust issues with him and with others if and when you decide to date again...it's not a one time thing...it will eat at you and you MAY be able to get passed it or may not. The easiest is to say forget it and you deserve better than that, but the hardest isn't always the best either. I have to say that even though it's rough finding a good one and being single stinks, I would make the same decision to leave again if I had to go back

giocluedart's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:49 PM
have you ever lived with a friend and or their family? It's not the greatest situation to put yourself in even if you're super close and all that jazz

giocluedart's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:46 PM
lol...can be. lots of irrigating...worst during first season; baby hay requires laying and moving sprinkler lines, did all the ripping and plowing. I mostly run equipment :-)

giocluedart's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:43 PM
I grow alfalfa....YaY!!!

giocluedart's photo
Tue 07/15/08 06:35 PM
you deserve better

giocluedart's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:15 PM
screw that...doesn't make her a ho...just makes her better in bed and guys like to be able to teach something :-P