Community > Posts By > Avatart

Sat 10/01/11 03:55 AM

Dork chicks are absolute freaks in the sack. Plus they are smart. I hope you bag the geek of your dreams bro.

:)

ps...consider the possibility that you actually get your dream girl but she constantly whips you like an unwanted step child on EVERY GAME or tech thing you try. How would you react if she actually did just whip your @$$ on everything you play?

Just a thought.

then i would step up to the challenge, and i never give up or lose to any damn thing lol

Sat 10/01/11 03:49 AM
Maybe he is the scared type, he doesnt know how to ask you, maybe he thinks you are not into him, and you just wanna be friends with him only.. It your turn to go straight to him and do da thing

Sat 10/01/11 03:46 AM

don't worried

N believe in Jesus...

you think jesus will ask him for her?

a miracle can happen lol

Sat 10/01/11 03:30 AM

I keep wondering sometime about the ratio of single and searching men to women, but without any serious thought i think is 70% to 30%.... You can see 3 men chasing a single woman here...

so, did u post that pic just to make Lex happy?:tongue: rofl rofl rofl

Pfffft. I'm not seeing a toilet.

laugh no outhouse eitherrofl

boxers out above the pants tho....classic decade 2000 fashion statement

i guess you are the mingle2's fashion police then, you need to start the busting with me :lol, you need to get a better job so you dont end up like that old wretched woman on tv lmao

Fri 09/30/11 03:09 PM
Edited by Avatart on Fri 09/30/11 03:15 PM
Nervousness used to be my close friend in my early years before, but it makes someone stupid sometimes, especially to a woman who is looking up to you, and most women dislikes it, so i had to change it, but can never be eradicated it completely, the higher you like someone, the more nervous you become when meeting her for the first time, but you have to let yourself know you are the man, and she is the woman... Its just like going for a work interview or delivering a speech lol

Fri 09/30/11 02:55 PM
Try changing your web browser if the instant messaging settings didnt work, some browsers like opera for example, contains pop up blockers

Fri 09/30/11 02:35 PM

Really? I think I see 50 women chasing one man.laugh

that is so weird

Fri 09/30/11 02:23 PM
I keep wondering sometime about the ratio of single and searching men to women, but without any serious thought i think is 70% to 30%.... You can see 3 men chasing a single woman here...

Thu 09/15/11 08:39 AM

Single and giving up on all possibilites

why??? dont give up trying.. thats the only hope

Thu 09/15/11 04:31 AM
Being single is so boring, i wish i could just get over it

Thu 09/15/11 02:59 AM
still single like always

Wed 09/14/11 01:37 AM

Hi, how are you?

hello am doing good, and you :)

Wed 09/14/11 01:24 AM

Am like an internet geek, i spend most part of my daily life online, and into IT gadgets stuff.. And still am a social, party freak am also like a good thinker in field of science and philosophy... I wish i had a gf that admire me for myself, nd wants to get to know me better, but its hard finding ladies like that this days

I guess it would depend on if you would STILL spend most of your daily life online if you had that girlfriend... if i was with a guy, idc if he's on the computer all the time or whatever when i'm not there... but when i'm around, i would like to come first... I had a guy who was on his playstation ALL THE TIME with me sitting in the same room... i could understand an hour or so... but not the entire time...

what about a guy you play ps3 or xbox with together, shes always on the go with here andriod or blackberry phone keeping in touch, like you are always doing.... well girl you have alot of things in common.. suggesting lol

Tue 09/13/11 03:18 PM
Yer, both i guess, and actually finding true love in them

Tue 09/13/11 03:12 PM
Edited by Avatart on Tue 09/13/11 03:16 PM

Tue 09/13/11 03:10 PM
Edited by Avatart on Tue 09/13/11 03:16 PM

Tue 09/13/11 03:10 PM
Edited by Avatart on Tue 09/13/11 03:15 PM

Tue 09/13/11 01:17 PM
I guess not..... Most females are not into IT stuffs...

Tue 09/13/11 01:04 PM
Am like an internet geek, i spend most part of my daily life online, and into IT gadgets stuff.. And still am a social, party freak am also like a good thinker in field of science and philosophy... I wish i had a gf that admire me for myself, nd wants to get to know me better, but its hard finding ladies like that this days

Sun 07/24/11 03:29 AM
When deal with a relationship, you have to play in between pampering and not pampering... When ladies are over pampered you get bad result, when not pampered you get the same bad result

Previous 1 3 4 5