Community > Posts By > Avatart

Wed 07/13/11 02:33 PM
Most of their music has been used in movies and shows, like hero in spiderman, burn it to the ground in transformers, burn it to the ground in wrestlemania 22, gotta be somebody in super sports... My favourite song of them is rockstar and if every one cared

Wed 07/13/11 02:24 PM

Very sadly. She died in a auto accident. Days after we knew we loved each other.sad sad

thats so painfull pal

Wed 07/13/11 08:00 AM
Please tell me what i look like and be sincere!!, i think am kinda ugly, or not so cute than i think

Wed 07/13/11 07:50 AM
Send me a message if you like what you see....

Wed 07/13/11 07:43 AM
Lol Dont think so..., maybe you only heard some few

Wed 07/13/11 07:40 AM
Tnx! Joy4gud

Wed 07/13/11 07:08 AM
Tnx for da name comment!

Wed 07/13/11 06:59 AM
Its alright, i jus know, if two partners break up, it means they were not meant to be together in da first place!

Wed 07/13/11 06:50 AM
Mine was kinda terrible and surprise, we have been together for about a year, but i have always noticed, she's always flirting around with bigger guys, especially rich ones, suddenly she starts a fight, she told me i couldnt take care of here, even after buying her a necklace on her bday... I started seeing her with a dude, and she start insisting hes jus a friend, that she aint goin out with him, anytime i tell her about the dude, she starts a fight... So i didnt say anything again... One night, she text me telling me its all over, that i shouldnt bother seeing again, wow so sudden!, i got angry and deleted her contact, its so f**cking annoying

Wed 07/13/11 06:45 AM
Mine was kinda terrible and surprise, we have been together for about a year, but i have always noticed, she's always flirting around with bigger guys, especially rich ones, suddenly she starts a fight, she told me i couldnt take care of here, even after buying her a necklace on her bday... I started seeing her with a dude, and she start insisting hes jus a friend, that she aint goin out with him, anytime i tell her about the dude, she starts a fight... So i didnt say anything again... One night, she text me telling me its all over, that i shouldnt bother seeing again, wow so sudden!, i got angry and deleted her contact, its so f**cking annoying

Wed 07/13/11 06:21 AM
Hip hop, rnb, pop, nickelback, the fray, reggae

Wed 07/13/11 05:47 AM
Any nickelback fan here?, i got all their albums, and know almost!! All their lyrics, they my best rock artist!

Wed 07/13/11 05:41 AM
Hey am new here!, jus wanna know what you ladies think about me!... I do some little gymnastics, am a stunt man, but aint no pro yet ok.
Tnx....

1 2 3 5 Next