Community > Posts By > Avatart

Sun 07/17/11 11:53 PM
Thanks to all

Sun 07/17/11 11:44 PM

He walked out of his job and found one in his hometown city, 200 miles away. So I took care of the kids and the moving while he looked for a place for us over there. It somehow took him 2 months.

When we finally moved there, he was different. It turned out that he was living the life of a single man while we were 200 miles apart .. and he preferred it to having the responsibility of a wife and 3 kids.

He texted me this on his lunch break at work. A week later, he moved in with someone else.

ohhhhh ouch flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thanks. It's been five years and life goes on; however, I doubt I'll trust any man completely enough to ever get married again. And I certainly won't leave the country for him.

am sorry to hear about that, well all men are not the same, you cant use a single person's character to judge millions of people... I believe women can also do such a thing, an example is my break up story... But i judge people individually

Sun 07/17/11 11:29 PM
And i personally dont stare at a woman's boobs when talking to them, if am ready of a real relationship or dating, i think boobs shouldnt be the right place to stare at, i would like to stare at her boobs when she wouldnt notice me staring lol.....
But i dont think its wrong staring at a "one night stand woman's" boobs, i guess she would be really happy, you are checking her out! Lol.... Its just an opinion!

Sun 07/17/11 11:21 PM
Yea, although hate is a STRONG word, well dislike is kinda okay...... Most women dislikes when men lack approach, when starting communication, but what one woman considers a good approach is different from what another woman considers a bad approach... Like you said, some women prefer men looking at their chest, because they dont find nothing strange or rude in it lol, while some consider it as rude and annoying, and that was why i decided to open the thread, to see different women's perspective, and woaw am see a lot!!....

Sun 07/17/11 07:00 PM

I think it's the Y-chromosome........

lmao!!.. Partially true

Sun 07/17/11 07:00 PM

I think it's the Y-chromosome........

lmao!!.. Partially true

Sun 07/17/11 06:52 PM
Edited by Avatart on Sun 07/17/11 07:01 PM
Well i know some few stuffs MOST ladies hate, like a guy being a jerk, a guy that cant express himself.. Blah blah blah
Tell us what you feel ladies

Sun 07/17/11 06:38 PM
Edited by Avatart on Sun 07/17/11 06:39 PM

Sun 07/17/11 06:35 PM

I was a jerk... plain and simple.

are you still a jerk? Lol

Sun 07/17/11 06:32 PM
Edited by Avatart on Sun 07/17/11 06:40 PM

Sun 07/17/11 06:27 PM

I was a jerk... plain and simple.

are you still a jerk? Lol

Sun 07/17/11 05:57 PM
Edited by Avatart on Sun 07/17/11 06:02 PM
I do and i do not.. Reason?.... I personally consider some criteria i do follow before i go into dating, she must be enligthened and educated, and not a gangster type.. Of which close to an averege american white girl fall into that boundry.. Well if i find an afro- american or an asian girl, and she meets my other needs like beauty, sexy e.t.c, then with the criteria mentioned, then good to go

Sun 07/17/11 05:44 PM
Edited by Avatart on Sun 07/17/11 06:05 PM

You have to realize this is a generalization. Some Japanese have very big breasts but its not usual. My gf is Korean and has a large bust and wide hips especially for her little frame.

yes ofcourse, i was talking about an averege asian, there could definitely be execptional cases, probably 1 in 100..
I also think, racial relationship, might be pertaining to different racial characteristics sexually, most people believe that black males, are sexually gifted and good in bed...

Sun 07/17/11 04:41 PM
I get more attracted to white educated girl... Dont, maybe because i aint no gangster, and i speak plain english lmao!

Sun 07/17/11 04:37 PM
It all depends on what we consider attractiveness as, some people might consider attractiveness as beauty, sexiness, hot body, big boobs, round bottom *** e.t.c, which kind of vary between different races, for example asian women, especially places like china or japan do have little breast feature and kinda small shape, some people might find them attractive while others dont, so as to average brazilians and latin americans with large *****.....
Love could also be a part of it, some people consider love as more of something of the mind and character of the person, while others might see it as something of attractiveness

Sun 07/17/11 04:22 PM
I wish so... Though i discouered the ratio of men to women here is like 10 to 1, i hope i get lucky lol

Sun 07/17/11 12:52 AM
Very few people go for inter-racial relationships, but i don really see a big deal about it, i believe love does not do with the color of the skin or any other racial difference... But i think whites go for inter racial datings more than black people and asians... What are you perspectives?

Sun 07/17/11 12:42 AM
Hello everyone... Am toby, looking forward to meet a nice person here, though havent found any right now

Thu 07/14/11 05:20 AM
Edited by Avatart on Thu 07/14/11 05:27 AM
Nice words, i also believe about this popular saying "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"... You might think you are ugly, but some other person thinks you are beautiful

Thu 07/14/11 04:23 AM
Hey ppl... Am new guy, and have found this site more interesting, and easy to get to know people... Am searching for a serious relationship from a girl, within the age of 18-35, am a well mannered dude, and very fun to chat with....