Community > Posts By > Avatart

Thu 07/21/11 11:42 AM
And always have it in mind the when translating from one language to another, the word tends to lack autentic meaning again, for example the word master in english can be termed lord, father, Godfather, king, prince... This makes the meaning to change when using them in another way, the word "heaven" that has been translated to english from arabic means sky, or anything above the earth or universe, or other solar sytem e.t.c....

Thu 07/21/11 11:18 AM

nd it is We Who have
constructed the heaven with
might, and verily, it is We Who
are steadily expanding it.
(Qur'an, 51:47)

i would like you to read this article, for inquisitive minds

www.harunyahya.com/miracles_of_the_quran_p1_02.php

What are you suggesting here?

That a reference to an "expanding" heaven is supposed to be taken to mean the physical universe is expanding?

If that's the supposed analogy it doesn't work on several counts.

First off, the physical universe is not "heaven". Heaven is supposed to be a spiritual realm, not a physical realm.

Secondly, science tells us that the universe will eventually die out. But heaven is supposed to be eternal.

So there aren't valid analogies anyway.

More to the point people have shown that we can take any mythology at all and draw analogies from them that can be made to appear to coincide with modern knowledge.

Those kind of vague analogies are truly weak.

If you study that sort of thing in general you'll see that it can be applied to almost any stories or fables. Even stuff that was written with the express purpose of being totally fiction.

As a practical matter is basically impossible to even write an interesting fantasy story that doesn't coincidentally contain things that can be made into analogies of other information.

We've seen this in action with interviews with authors. The interviewer will often point out analogies with real world events in the story and ask the author if that was intentional. The author will often reply, "No, I never even thought of that when I was writing the story, but I see now how someone could make that analogy."

So this is extremely common with works of fiction.

A creative person could make an analogy to something real on just about every page just about any fictional story you can point to.

That's just a matter of people creating analogies.

Science says the universe expanding. This fictional story mentions an expanding heaven! BINGO! It must be hardcore proof that the story is true!

Naw. That's an extreme over-reaction.

You could do the same thing with the fables of Greek Mythology.

i would like you to take your time and read that link, because you are reacting like you havent read the article.... Then about the heaven you talked about, you believe that heaven is a spritual realm??... Then what is a spiritual realm?, what is magic? What is science, is science and magic the same? Or what is the difference?.. I would like to know ur answer

Thu 07/21/11 11:14 AM

nd it is We Who have

That a reference to an "expanding" heaven is supposed to be taken to mean the physical universe is expanding?

First off, the physical universe is not "heaven". Heaven is supposed to be a spiritual realm, not a physical realm.

Secondly, science tells us that the universe will eventually die out. But heaven is supposed to be eternal.

More to the point people have shown that we can take any mythology at all and draw analogies from them that can be made to appear to coincide with modern knowledge.

If you study that sort of thing in general you'll see that it can be applied to almost any stories or fables. Even stuff that was written with the express purpose of being totally fiction.

As a practical matter is basically impossible to even write an interesting fantasy story that doesn't coincidentally contain things that can be made into analogies of other information.

We've seen this in action with interviews with authors. The interviewer will often point out analogies with real world events in the story and ask the author if that was intentional. The author will often reply, "No, I never even thought of that when I was writing the story, but I see now how someone could make that analogy."

A creative person could make an analogy to something real on just about every page just about any fictional story you can point to.

Science says the universe expanding. This fictional story mentions an expanding heaven! BINGO! It must be hardcore proof that the story is true!

i would like you to take your time and read that link, because you are reacting like you havent read the article....

Thu 07/21/11 11:13 AM

nd it is We Who have

i would like you to take your time and read that link, because you are reacting like you havent read the article....

Thu 07/21/11 09:04 AM
This are facts with scientific evidence and proves... its left for curious people ponder, and should remain ignorant

Thu 07/21/11 08:59 AM
nd it is We Who have

Thu 07/21/11 08:48 AM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_in_medieval_Islam

Thu 07/21/11 08:44 AM

Throughout my year of research about different religons and beliefs, i discovered islam is the religon that has the highest authenticty, i found out about the presence of science and technology documented in the holy books, which was revealed long before western civilasation.... Facts and science like, the spherical shape of earth, the fusing of gamete cells, the light refraction of water, the big bang theory, the theory of rain making e.t.c.... Its enough for me to believe that a supreme being truly exist

Well now I gonna add something .
IF you really had research abt religions and believes then the most simple thing which you gonna find 1st day of your research that there is no difference between torah , bible and quraan aka holy books.

So sorry to disappoint you but either you don't have good idea abt others main religions or you only read the popular articles of islam .

it literaly shows, you dont do any researches, or have any idea, about religons and their book, or even historical researches

Thu 07/21/11 01:14 AM
Throughout my year of research about different religons and beliefs, i discovered islam is the religon that has the highest authenticty, i found out about the presence of science and technology documented in the holy books, which was revealed long before western civilasation.... Facts and science like, the spherical shape of earth, the fusing of gamete cells, the light refraction of water, the big bang theory, the theory of rain making e.t.c.... Its enough for me to believe that a supreme being truly exist

Thu 07/21/11 12:57 AM
I believe everything started from a place, with a certain energy.. Everything has a beginning and end.. The big bang started with an energy.... electric spark(energy), fused up life matter.. And it was someone that provided all that energy, but who??,

Thu 07/21/11 12:47 AM
With my own research, the first practice of monothesim was the religion of zoraster or zarasthura....

Thu 07/21/11 12:36 AM
*Topic diversion*

Tue 07/19/11 06:24 AM
I have always noticed this in break ups,
first, people jus bumb into relationship and start dating, without even knowing themselves very well, when they now start dating, then they get to know they aint compactible with eachother, then break up and start yelling "**** love, **** love!"

Tue 07/19/11 06:16 AM

This would apply to both genders:

Sycophants. A person who uses flattery to win favour from individuals. A toady, lackey, bootlicker, a**-kisser.

Whiners. A person given to excessive complaints, crying and whining. A grumbler, sniveller, bellyacher, crybaby.

feel ya

Tue 07/19/11 06:16 AM

She burnt my toast and I threw it at her and said..."What? No Jam"? The nerve!!!!!!

woaw, that all?? Lol

Tue 07/19/11 06:10 AM
Guys, now its our turn, let us tell what we dislike or hate in women that they do

Tue 07/19/11 06:07 AM
So many things i should take note... Am still single and i dont like it, and i need some to talk to,to let her realize i dont like being single, so mail me if you want to talk

Mon 07/18/11 02:55 PM

sexy indeed lol... Most ladies prefer sexy bold figure in a man, like a "superhero", a man that can step up to the plate, confident, man of his words, responsible, principled....
Their aim its just searching for that perfect man, which i think its almost impossible, you cant find everything you want in a man there will always be a flaw, but you can, make him or mod him to everything you want.
A man regarded as mr perfect is a man, you cant have a little quarrels with, because there's not to quarrel about, which is practically not possible

Personally, a man should just be himself. He doesn't have to be a super hero, do anything to prove he is masculine, etc. He has nothing to prove to me.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Navygirl. Yup. There is a downside to having a superhero.

1. Superheroes are never home. They don't get paid for their deeds, so they have to have jobs like everyone else; which means they're either working or out saving the world. grumble

2. Saving someone will always have priority over spending time with you. Seriously, how many times has Bruce Wayne walked out on dates? No wonder he's still single, even if he is rich. noway

3. Holding someone so buff is like trying to use a statue as a pillow... whoa

4. ... on the other hand, everything is probably buff and can stay strong for hours. :banana: pitchfork

5. Super heroes are either aliens, radiated or injected with experimental drugs. Not good if you want to start a family ...

6. And you KNOW he isn't using that x-ray vision only for fighting crime. slaphead

The list goes on ...

:thumbsup:

you really read and watched alot of comics lol

Mon 07/18/11 05:59 AM

I will be the first female to post a sexist comment

but I cant tolerate very well men who cant be MASCULINE and step up to the plate

(in a committed relationship anyhow, friendships are fine),,,,

this would include whiners, procrastinators, excuse makers, etc,,,

sexy indeed lol... Most ladies prefer sexy bold figure in a man, like a "superhero", a man that can step up to the plate, confident, man of his words, responsible, principled....
Their aim its just searching for that perfect man, which i think its almost impossible, you cant find everything you want in a man there will always be a flaw, but you can, make him or mod him to everything you want.
A man regarded as mr perfect is a man, you cant have a little quarrels with, because there's not to quarrel about, which is practically not possible

Mon 07/18/11 05:27 AM

Haha...good point, thank god I'm looking for a man, eh
? (:

Nothing better then a short sexy girl ;)
If the sun disappeared, she could be my new sun with her lightness and hotness.

hey are you tryna, woo her in my thread?... Lolz