I'm running an experiment....

im ignoreing you!!!!!! lol

littleike's photo
Thu 09/16/10 01:28 PM

Hi PatrickA,

This might answer your question.

Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Mutual Match?
A. Mutual Match is a simple and fun way to meet people that are interested in meeting you! Here's how it works:

We'll show you profiles, one at a time, of people who match your search preferences.
For each profile, you select "Yes", "No", or "Maybe" when asked if you're interested in meeting him or her.
If you select "Yes" or "Maybe", we'll secretly show them your profile the next time they sign in.
If they indicate that they want to meet you too, you have a Mutual Match! We will email both of you alerting you to your new match
You can then email your new Mutual Match already knowing that you're both interested in meeting each other.
With Mutual Match, you can review profiles quickly and easily, and only send messages to people you have a mutual connection with. How simple is that?

Q. What happens to the profiles to whom I say "Yes" or "Maybe"? Will they know I'm interested in them?
A. If you say "Yes" or "Maybe" to a profile, we'll secretly show them your profile the next time they sign in. They won't know you're interested in them - your profile will be blended in with other random profiles that match their search criteria, and no indication will be given as to which is which.

Q. What happens to profiles to whom I say "No"? Will they find out I rejected them?
A. No. Once you've said "No" to a profile, you won't see that profile again, unless you want to. And we'll never tell them you rejected them. If you regret saying "No" to someone, you can change your search preferences to include all of the profiles you've said "No" to again and choose a new answer if you wish.

http://mingle2.com/mutual_match/faq

Premium members are able to see who said yes to them.

Hope this helps,

Kim

hello yellowrose old friend, well i wasnt calling you old. i am old

littleike's photo
Thu 09/16/10 01:24 PM

Don't fry bacon in the nude! winking
i agree melodygrl

littleike's photo
Wed 09/15/10 01:17 AM

well im staying on topic here.. is when a youngin emails me no matter what he looks like or what his profile reads i never fear opening it.. or being blunt lol.. but when a guy my age that looks ugh 20 yrs older and nothing attractive when i have on my profile.. dating.. i do fear opening it.. so was wondering if anyone else had that issue?.. i actually really dont know what i have on my profile here anymore..lol as what im looking for.. i know i put age limits in my essay so i may have changed it... there are immature people and over mature people but you can learn from all... no reason to shut people out from talking to them really. much to be learned from all ages.. or good laughs..

only when markcephous emails me... then i'm like ugh...
laugh laugh i like when he emails me!laugh laugh

lol i'm sure he's emailing your for a different reason....
:wink: laugh laugh laugh
ohhhh i dot know now dont talk about that! he has emailed me to help me on here and he did a great ob at doing so.. i dont know that i got a spanking from him.. but i have on here lol! i can say this.. when i did i deserved it lol! im not perfect.. no one is.. not even markcephous! laugh or is charles or van.. ill tell u what.. they stay in line.. and will help u in needs of time.. ill say this i have been spanked a few times< like 3> ok maybe 4 on here in the 4 yrs i have been on here.. i have challenged 2 of them.. one feel i was right on.. the other i did too but still i was a lil weak on it.. was a maybe.. i feel i was treated very fairly.. the other i forgot and forgave.. we all make mistakes.. sometimes i may have deserved it and did not get onelaugh i seriously dont want to get this off topic.. but i think as far as i seen he has been fair.. this place needs some kind of monitoring.. for i have seen some harsh attacks in the past.if someone feels it is leading twords that then something needs said.. as a reminder so it doesnt go further.. cause trust me.. it does.. and if someone took on that job friend before that or not.. they dedicated their self to do that and it should not be taken personally...:wink: flowerforyou
how are you buttons my friend

littleike's photo
Wed 09/15/10 01:15 AM

yes i have.. not for being un active.. but not talked to them much at all.. and not for a long time.... i just dont add many friends anymore now
well am i a friend buttons?

littleike's photo
Sat 09/04/10 05:18 PM

ok im 21 and im young, rich, and full of cum.. so honestly im just up for anything... so feel free to hit me up..

Mmmkay spock
hello meodygrl

littleike's photo
Sat 09/04/10 05:12 PM
hey dubz my good friend, whats up?

littleike's photo
Sat 09/04/10 05:11 PM
hello lpdon

littleike's photo
Sat 09/04/10 05:10 PM
well iam not actualy new, but i havent been on mingle for sometime so i just want to say hello to my old friends and howdy to my new ones. also i just put up a new picture just now.

littleike's photo
Sat 09/04/10 01:34 PM

looking for what??
looking for me

littleike's photo
Fri 09/03/10 07:48 PM

but I haven't been on here in like FOREVER! so I thought that I would stop in, say hi, and maybe meet some friends on here again!
i also am not new but i have not been here forever im just now comeing back

littleike's photo
Fri 09/03/10 04:12 PM

Welcome waving
i mean melodygrl

littleike's photo
Fri 09/03/10 04:11 PM

Welcome waving
hello melony

littleike's photo
Fri 09/03/10 04:10 PM
eye contact is important and pay atention to her

littleike's photo
Thu 09/02/10 12:06 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh
hello dubz my old friend, how are you?

littleike's photo
Mon 04/26/10 11:30 PM

tres bien, ma cherie!

Who the hell bent your cherrie?rofl

Hey, Tessa! I've had it bent a few ways, baby. Some I like more than others!
lol bent some ways are better lol

littleike's photo
Mon 04/26/10 11:26 PM

Well there went my girl woody... frustrated

Yeah..ruined it for me too..way to go wolf, now were all gonna kick your azz. Ya little punk..why did ya go and do that? Most guys enjoy a bunch of turned on women..but NOOOOOOO, not you! Dork!!

frustrated sad frustrated sad
omg to funny lol

littleike's photo
Mon 04/26/10 11:24 PM

And I've been workin' out and liftin' weightssssss. And I always like things that are slippery when wet.
your so funny and cute

littleike's photo
Mon 04/26/10 11:05 PM

Looking over this thread I have to say...this is the hottest bunch of beauties I've ever seen...including the men

drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

You started it! :heart:

I know...and my agenda was so I could drool over all of you!!

ha ha ha and it worked!

I'm so turned on right nowpitchfork
lol

littleike's photo
Mon 04/26/10 11:02 PM

ok somebody find hot chicks jello wrestling please? We're losing money fast!!! laugh laugh laugh

and our girlie wood! We can lose that either! noway laugh

Seriously. Ya'll get wood? How does that work?.......smokin
lol you got me splitting a gut over here lol

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25