Community > Posts By > littleike

littleike's photo
Fri 04/02/10 02:34 PM

thanks folks.:)

I've been part of the have and have nots in my life in terms of money...and no matter what the case was, if you are true you will attract the people of the same ilk. The stereotype for the money grubbing woman exists in life for sure, but guess what? A lot of women have their own money and don't need yours.;)
i love your attitude

littleike's photo
Fri 04/02/10 02:32 PM
welcome to the party

littleike's photo
Fri 04/02/10 02:29 PM

its not positive attitude or personality that attacted females. its money and great talent. that is the only reason that attract females. if you dont meet thoses standards. girls will pay you no mind. cause it feels like girls are about above other people standards. you have to raises your standards to get on a girls level.

I could care less how much money a guy has. I care if they are going to hold my hand in the mall, or pick me flowers in the backyard. Are they going to give me a bear hug when I have had a bad day? Leave me love notes on my pillow. The things that money can't buy are what mean most to me. flowerforyou
you got it, great answerflowerforyou blushing

littleike's photo
Fri 04/02/10 02:28 PM

Well...this plan is off to a winning start.

lol hello fear

littleike's photo
Fri 04/02/10 02:27 PM

success is important in life, but who you touch is always more valuable than who you buy.

are you looking for something strong, something beautiful to share with someone, or are you just looking for that piece of flash that will leave you when the next guy with more money comes along.

it is all about priorities...good things come to those who wait, and money can't buy you love.

/cliche first post here.:)

Nice job, newbie flowerforyou
yes great answer newbie

littleike's photo
Fri 04/02/10 02:26 PM

shocked ... Doncha just hate that when your stable of females gets attact?
hello there

littleike's photo
Fri 04/02/10 02:24 PM

Negative Ghostrider.
hello friend to you to

littleike's photo
Fri 04/02/10 02:24 PM

hmmmm maybe you are coming across the wrong females. I prefer a good attitude and personality. If someone isn't confident in themselves, why should others be confident in them?
well hello old friend

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:57 PM

Me? Attitude? I only...

but...

I never...

but...

I have no idea what you're talking about. :angel: slaphead
lol im just playing:tongue:

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:52 PM

That's why although I have many that I call friends, I know
without a doubt the few that I can call true friends, and if
I have someone in the latter category, the feeling is mutual,
and we both know that it is unconditional. :smile:
you got that right, a handful is a good amount

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:49 PM

i just wanted to say hi to all my friends from just say hi, oh scratch that i forgot its mingle2 now. anyway hello to all my friends from mingle2 and newbies
These are all scams. If you have been redirected to this ste or any site be caeful. Watch your e-mail activity. Change your passwords. If you want to meet somene go to a reputable site. Trust me you will save money in the meantime. Most of these girls are fake.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

DUDE,,,PLEASE!!!!!! GET A REAL LIFE!

THESE GIRLS OUR REAL,,ITS THE DUDES WHO ARE FAKE!!!!

:angel: :angel: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You mean all the dudes are fake? What will I ever do with myself now?tears
WELL ITS ALWAYS been ABOUT 50/50,,BUT NOW i BELIEVE THE men HAVE that vote,,,,LOL,,,,BUT ,,I am not psychic toKNOW that for sure
hey,,,wait-a-minute,,,maybe I AM,,,,,laugh laugh drinker JK..
its all in the attitude, or is it the attitude we give lollaugh

I think it's a little bit of both! laugh :tongue:
your so right, and you give it back sometimes when have to lolfrustrated happy

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:46 PM

thats great Val i thought of you todayflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
well hello miss tina girl

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:44 PM

Fake people? sick

sad

Hiya Ike! waving Are you the real one, or the fake one? tongue2

im as real as they get babysmooched

Cool, me too. bigsmile thats why i like you, your the real deal

flowerforyou
:wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:42 PM

i just wanted to say hi to all my friends from just say hi, oh scratch that i forgot its mingle2 now. anyway hello to all my friends from mingle2 and newbies
These are all scams. If you have been redirected to this ste or any site be caeful. Watch your e-mail activity. Change your passwords. If you want to meet somene go to a reputable site. Trust me you will save money in the meantime. Most of these girls are fake.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

DUDE,,,PLEASE!!!!!! GET A REAL LIFE!

THESE GIRLS OUR REAL,,ITS THE DUDES WHO ARE FAKE!!!!

:angel: :angel: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You mean all the dudes are fake? What will I ever do with myself now?tears
WELL ITS ALWAYS been ABOUT 50/50,,BUT NOW i BELIEVE THE men HAVE that vote,,,,LOL,,,,BUT ,,I am not psychic toKNOW that for sure
hey,,,wait-a-minute,,,maybe I AM,,,,,laugh laugh drinker JK..
its all in the attitude, or is it the attitude we give lollaugh

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:38 PM

Fake people? sick

sad

Cool, me too. bigsmile thats why i like you, your the real deal

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:36 PM

Welcome back to the fold...flowerforyou biggrin
thank you earthspirit

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:33 PM

Fake people? sick

sad

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:32 PM

Fake people? sick

sad

hello buddie how are you, fake people? lol

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:29 PM

First...OWWWIIIEEEE! sick sad

:smile: Glad everything went well and ya feel better. flowerforyou :heart: :banana:
hello there, sory for owie lol

littleike's photo
Thu 04/01/10 10:27 PM

:( You didn't tell me bout this. I feel unloved.

But glad everything went well! What happen?

((red)) heya gurly..aww im sorry..thought maybe you would have seen it on here..i tore all the cartillege behind my left knee...had to have them go in and fix it..painful..but worth it..lol
oh ouch. Glad your better. Sending love and healing thoughts.
yeah faith just returned today hope your healing period goes well

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25