Community > Posts By > Jill298

Jill298's photo
Thu 04/01/10 12:46 AM

bless it be to all those out there who care for their body mind and souls.

lately i've been wondering how to tell my aunt to get off my back she's a devoted santera ( Santeria for those who dont know what a santera is, its a priestess) she's beyond obsessed with making everyone in the family like my late grandmother who taught her everything she knew but i like being me i'm more of a free spirited wiccan i dont follow anyone's specific ways but i do know the 3 fold law. i've been doin wicca since i was way to young to grasp the concept of it all but now my aunt is calling me a blasphemer an what not becasue my grandmothers wishes were for the family to all be together but my aunt uses her santeria for personal gain which is against my religion so what do you all think.i'm not one to put my bizness out there but i'm just wondering what other people think about it because seriously she eats sleeps and breaths santeria. everything is if i give them this they give me money if i cast this spell my rent goes down its like damn and she talks bout wicca like its evil.
I feel for you, been thru the same. I try to avoid religion at all costs when it comes to my family because they tell me the same stuff. Except they're christian.
As far as personal gain tho, everyone, regardless of their religion, has some personal gain at some point. Whether it to be praying that you get the job you interviewed for or to save your eternal soul.
Most non Wiccans consider it to be evil. All you can really do it set an example and prove to them that you're not evil, Wicca isn't evil, and they really need to stop judging you.

Jill298's photo
Fri 03/26/10 11:57 PM

How's Illinois?tongue2
grumble grumble grumble

rofl rofl rofl

How are you doing, Jill?flowers
hangin in there flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Fri 03/26/10 11:56 PM
Edited by Jill298 on Fri 03/26/10 11:56 PM

<---- got mine

Careful, we're not even entirely sure what 'it' is yet...could be something terrible...
in my mind it was a good thing

Jill298's photo
Fri 03/26/10 11:07 PM

How's Illinois?tongue2
grumble grumble grumble

Jill298's photo
Fri 03/26/10 11:06 PM
<---- got mine

Jill298's photo
Fri 03/26/10 10:50 PM

Was thinking of where you went, just the other day.
flowerforyou flowerforyou glad someone missed me! bigsmile

Jill298's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:01 PM

<---- is home making chicken noodle soup. Hey at least it's from scratch ohwell

Thats a good way to pass the time..cept I don't cook..I just burn..lol
you could cook. You just need someone to teach you. flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Fri 03/26/10 06:55 PM
<---- is home making chicken noodle soup. Hey at least it's from scratch ohwell

Jill298's photo
Fri 03/26/10 06:30 PM

where have you been young lady????
Just needed to some time, got busy with work, all that fun stuff flowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Fri 03/26/10 06:25 PM
Awww you guys are so sweet bigsmile Well except for Ironheadjim of course :wink:

Jill298's photo
Fri 03/26/10 05:45 PM
Hey everyone waving I haven't been around for a while so I just wanted to say to my friends out there in mingle landflowerforyou

Jill298's photo
Thu 03/04/10 08:35 PM
Edited by Jill298 on Thu 03/04/10 08:36 PM
got my azz spanked plenty of times. I actually deserved it more than what I got. And my parents are social workers laugh
I didn't turn out violent, mean, cruel, or any of those things. Nor do I believe that violence is the way to make people do things I want them to do.
I spanked my daughter on her bottom when she was younger. But now, I don't have to. I haven't had to lay a finger on her in years. We have our arguements but we get thru them.
Would I have spanked her hard at 2 years old for this offense? No. I reserved spankings for more important issues, like trying to shove a fork in a light socket. Now that got her azz spanked! But you know what? She NEVER did it again.
If you spank and spank and spank all the time for everything, kids even become immune to that.
Pick your battles.

Jill298's photo
Thu 03/04/10 08:09 PM

I'll just sit and watch..
hey you took my chair

Jill298's photo
Wed 03/03/10 06:51 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jill298's photo
Wed 03/03/10 05:57 PM
no. I rarely even talk to someone without a pic. I feel like if you're on a dating site, there's just no reason not to have a pic unless you're trying to hide something... like you don't want your wife to know you're on a dating site.

Jill298's photo
Wed 03/03/10 04:48 PM
sex or lack there of ohwell

Jill298's photo
Wed 03/03/10 04:47 PM
my opinion is that you live entirely to far away ohwell

Jill298's photo
Mon 02/22/10 12:02 PM
my friend's ex she hadn't seen in years tried talking to her one night when he saw her. He was flirting with her... trying to get her to let him come over, really trying hard to get a "hook up" that kind of non sense.
She told him no, he had did he wrong in the past and she wanted no part of him.
Turns out... he is HIV positive. I can't know for sure, but from how things went down, had she let him come over, I don't think he had any intentions on telling her.
Ironically she found out he has HIV because way back when they were dating, he had cheated on her with her roommate. Her roommate continued to see him long after my friend broke up with the LOSER. Now her old room mate is HIV positive as well. She also have 2 kids by him too who THANKFULLY are HIV free.
But now you have these 2 little kids with both parents having HIV.
It's a very sad story.
I'm so thankful my friend had enough sense in heard head not to talk to that man or let him come over.
After finding out they both have HIV, my friend did go get tested. She came up negative. Thank goodness.
I talked her into turning him into the health dept for trying to hook up with women and never metioning he has HIV. I don't know if anything ever happened with it but I sure hope so.

Jill298's photo
Sun 02/21/10 08:12 PM
Thank you everyone!

Jill298's photo
Sun 02/21/10 07:44 PM
I avoid most generic cough syrups. sick

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25