dfarmer's photo
Thu 06/27/19 02:32 PM
Reported!!!! Smh gotta love these twats :(

dfarmer's photo
Thu 06/27/19 02:31 PM
Seams you don't have any posted.

dfarmer's photo
Wed 06/12/19 01:00 PM
Learn to use Reverse Image search can save yourself a little trouble!!!

dfarmer's photo
Mon 06/10/19 04:13 PM
Seams all the beauties are always overseas :( Good luck on your search!

dfarmer's photo
Sun 06/09/19 01:29 PM
Why their profiles are so quickly deactivated! Word of advice, don't get excited over views, nudges or emails. Also learn how to use reverse image search!!! Shows who is truly real or which ones are fake most the time!

dfarmer's photo
Mon 06/03/19 01:37 PM
Hopefully start reporting the truth!!! The news today is horrible and 99% fake!!! All of them. Your better off reading the BBC. It's not as bias as the American news outlets!!!

dfarmer's photo
Mon 05/20/19 12:21 PM

laugh laugh laugh

just for fun~

You are a beautiful woman and looking pretty young for 36!! I'd def take you out on a date if you where here local :)

dfarmer's photo
Tue 05/07/19 01:20 PM
Good ole Dirty Jersey! Luckily for me, south jersey isn't that bad :) But much rather be down south in the country surrounded by nature!!!

dfarmer's photo
Fri 05/03/19 12:25 PM
Click on person's profile you wanna block and click on report user. From there you can tell them the reason for reporting and then block them.

dfarmer's photo
Tue 04/16/19 03:22 PM
Good theory but not sure I take it. Sam was more surprised and seamed to really get upset once he found out his brother was dead. Then the tears filled up and he stumbled thru his words to Queen. But we won't know, unless it was talked about in the discussions after the show, which I haven't watched yet.
Really looking forward to Sunday. We will of course re-watch the premiere and that's when I will probably watch the after discussions of the premiere.
Who does everyone think will finally sit on the throne?

dfarmer's photo
Tue 04/16/19 10:21 AM
Yeah I was a little shocked that same had any emotion towards his dad! Or was it, the shock, that Dani, burned him alive. I do understand him having feelings for his brother, cause they where kinda close and always got along :)

Total agree about the time. I thought all of them were going to be longer, but that was not the case. Each one gets longer from here. This Sunday is 6 minutes longer I believe and then the following Sunday is 70 minutes long, then the rest are all 80+ minutes :)

I am really, really interested in what Jaime and Bran are going to say to eachother!! That look on his face was so priceless!! Can't wait for Sunday!!!

dfarmer's photo
Tue 04/16/19 09:06 AM
Who is a Got fan? What did you think of the season premiere? What was your favorite part or parts? Wasn't the biggest fan of the season premiere, specially after waiting over a year for it. But I did have a couple favorite parts. One was when Arya and Jon reunite(although I thought it was to short of a reunion) and the other was Bran waiting for an old friend, aka Jaimie Lannister! Oooo and Sam finding out bout his father and brother was kinda tear jerking!!!
Let's here your thoughts!!!

dfarmer's photo
Sun 04/14/19 03:22 PM
Most likely they where shutdown by admin because they are scammers!! Just trying to get you to a webcam site :(

dfarmer's photo
Sun 04/07/19 06:41 AM
You are very welcomed :) It's hard with all the fake information out there.

dfarmer's photo
Sat 04/06/19 09:30 AM
CBD oil is not a drug. It's made from hemp, which makes it an herb. CBD oil is not marijuana oil which has THC in it and is classified as a drug by the stupid feds. CBD is legal in all 50 states and sold over the counter. Same as all your herbal supplements. I use CBD rub for aches and pains in my muscles. Also used CBD oil vaping for pain before. Although I found the THC oil does more for you for pain then the CBD oil does. I have friends that have diabetes and they found CBD helps lower blood sugar. I would recommend getting a medical card if you are going to be using any type of THC alternatives for pain, diabetes, migraines, brain damage, stomach issues due to chemo or daily stomach problems, dimentia & alzheimer's and more. I have done years of research on both CBD and THC medicine. All works better then any real drug prescribed by a doctor!!!

dfarmer's photo
Wed 03/13/19 02:34 PM
Hiking, surfing, gardening, cooking, metal detecting and learning bout history :)

dfarmer's photo
Tue 03/12/19 09:33 AM

No one has ever died because of marijuana. You can not overdose on it! There has not been one death linked solely to marijuana. Sure has it been in the system when a drunk driver kills or gets killed, yes! But it was the alcohol that caused that accident, not marijuana.
It saved my life from pain pills! Saved many of my friends lives from pills, heroin, coke, crack, etc! The only way you will die from marijuana, is if bail of it hits you on the head and crushes your spinal cord! lol

Actual there have been people who have died from ingesting marijuana. It is possible to "overdose" on it, but overdoses aren't associated with fatalities. In most states that allow recreational marijuana there are reports of children being taken to emergency rooms suffering from the effect caused by accidental ingestion. And in the case of accidents it's impossible to determine whether alcohol or marijuana was cause when BOTH were present in the system and both can impair the ability to drive.

The fact is there is still a lot to be learned about the effects of marijuana. Like I said before I think it should be legalized but to ignore the possible harmful effects that can be attributed to it's use is irresponsible. I would suggest looking at the numbers put out by New Zealand. According to their 2016 Harm Index cannabis is responsible for 32 deaths per year.

Your wrong! I read a lot about marijuana and just looked up to verify what you said and there is no overdose deaths from marijuana! None!! When it comes to a drunk that got in an accident that had herb in his body. It was the alcohol that caused that, not the herb! You don't drive erratic on herb, you drive safer, slower and better! There is only one death in a baby they are trying to link it to herb and there are so many flaws in their theory along with a ton of professionals that disagree with the few doctors that are saying herb caused it. So just like in any debate, majority wins! BTW I been smoking for over 33 years! It has helped my asthma, my allergies, my pain levels from broken spine in the past, bulged discs in my neck, 3 compressed vertebrae and 14 major concussions! It has helped my brain damage from those concussions, because herb helps protect the brain in those incidents along with helping to repair it. This is why they say people with dementia and alzheimers should smoke it.
There is also one death they say was caused in Colorado, which is inconclusive as well cause of the fact, most of all other drugs are out of the body within 24hrs. So they couldn't tell if any other drugs or alcohol was involved in this death. Making it inconclusive. So you can't blame something, when there is not concrete evidence. So until there is 100% concrete evidence, I will stick to the fact there has not been one conclusive death caused by herb alone! I have been studying Hemp and Marijuana for 10+ years. I a lot of cases, that would make me a professional at Marijuana research. JS If there is ever one case, they can pinpoint to just herb, then I will stand corrected. Till then, show me concrete evidence to prove me and thousands of other researchers and scientist wrong.

dfarmer's photo
Tue 03/12/19 09:10 AM
Welcome and best of luck :)

dfarmer's photo
Sun 03/10/19 05:56 PM
No one has ever died because of marijuana. You can not overdose on it! There has not been one death linked solely to marijuana. Sure has it been in the system when a drunk driver kills or gets killed, yes! But it was the alcohol that caused that accident, not marijuana.
It saved my life from pain pills! Saved many of my friends lives from pills, heroin, coke, crack, etc! The only way you will die from marijuana, is if bail of it hits you on the head and crushes your spinal cord! lol

dfarmer's photo
Sun 03/10/19 08:41 AM
America!!! And an honest politician!! Lol

Previous 1 3