Community > Posts By > dfarmer

dfarmer's photo
Sun 03/10/19 08:38 AM
It's a long hard road on finding someone you can really connect with and stay connected with! Evey relationship has it's ups and it's downs. Hopefully you find one that is more ups then downs. I know I'm still searching. But it's hard for me, cause I was in an abusive relationship for many years and had to rescue my daughter from her abusive mother last year! The alcohol and drug demon took her over and thankfully I was able to get full custody with no visitation from her mother! It's hard to forget the past, but sometimes needed, so you can begin a fresh new journey, without thinking that person will be the same ole same ole! Good luck girlie! Hope it all works out for ya one day! Your young and got time!! Don't give up!!

dfarmer's photo
Sun 03/03/19 12:09 PM
It was only the primary they rigged so it would be Hilary vs. Trump and she still loss!!! All the things the people have been arrested for in Trumps party have been past things, that had nothing to do with Trump, except the Stormy Daniels BS. Cohen is a proven liar, just like all lawyers!! So I guess you say all the news stories of people being attacked over the hat is false?, jussie smollett, perfect example of made up hate!
Even fellow Democrats admitted the primary was rigged!!! Oooo and notice my source is the BBC not an American owned media outlet! https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41850798
Also even CNN reported it
https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/02/politics/elizabeth-warren-dnc-rigged/index.html

Again Trump is not a saint, but still better choice over Hilary.. Both side spread hate for eachother! Both sides only work for the rich!! Both sides and the media is the problem! Until the people take back control of this great nation! We the people will continue to be slaves for the rich politicians and their lobbyist friends!! Truth :)
Everybody enjoy their Sunday! Hope it's beautiful where you are!!

dfarmer's photo
Sun 03/03/19 11:19 AM
Just remember one thing! The only ones found to have colluded during this Presidency and in the elections, have been the democrats!!! Just like they rigged their own primary election against Sanders!!! I am a Democrat that will honestly say, the liberal snowflake left democrats will destroy this great country and will do anything to get their way!! Look at all the fake hate they made up! They blame a hat for hatred! That says it all!!

dfarmer's photo
Tue 02/26/19 05:03 PM

Venison medallions with organic roasted veges .. sooooooo good

Oooo you mentioned venison!! Ooo my tummy :) Going to have to break some outta the freezer now for this weekend!! Thanks for the yummy idea!!
one of my favourite addictions ., such a lean meat and quick to cook bigsmile waving

Totally agree!! If we could, it would be the only red meat we eat, but that all depends on how well the freezer gets stocked in the fall n winter. Enjoy :)

dfarmer's photo
Tue 02/26/19 01:50 PM

Venison medallions with organic roasted veges .. sooooooo good

Oooo you mentioned venison!! Ooo my tummy :) Going to have to break some outta the freezer now for this weekend!! Thanks for the yummy idea!!

dfarmer's photo
Tue 02/26/19 01:17 PM
Filet mignon, slow cooked with sweet peppers, scalloped onions, garlic and a touch of butter, with spinach, corn and white rice and baked potatoes!! Mmmm yummy :)

dfarmer's photo
Sun 02/24/19 03:01 PM

Is it possible to be too independent?

Yes! I am very independent and it is so hard to find anyone that is even closely as independent as me! I want a strong woman that can handle herself when I am not around and won't be blowing up your phone, cause you been away to long!

dfarmer's photo
Sun 02/24/19 02:59 PM
Welcome to Mingle! Nobody is perfect, but people can have perfect imperfections that you love so much, cause that is what makes them unique and different from everyone else!! If everyone was perfect, it would be a very dual world for us all :(

dfarmer's photo
Sun 02/24/19 01:48 PM
100% correct Oldkid!!!

dfarmer's photo
Sun 02/24/19 01:02 PM

I believe an uneducated electorate is one that is easier to wrangle and manipulate. I believe schools now are focusing ALOT on STEM education, and that is wonderful and all considering the future we are headed for. But what of the non scientific skills of applying logic and separating fact and data from opinion and propoganda?

so much of our world wide web is really completely unaccountable to any authority that I think its possible that there is much more propoganda and misinformation available without looking for it, than there is reliable data and facts that are accountable to verification and accreditation.

The above quote, (though just a meme of course, and maybe not accurate itself in its reference to source) is about how I have been feeling over the past decade in speaking with other 'adults' on line. There are plenty of issues for us to be focusing on in this country and this world, but is EDUCATION getting enough attention, outside of the push for technology?

You are absolutely 100% correct!! Our education system the last 10 years has shown it's a failure! I still see it with my 13 year old. Thank God a lot of schools are taking common core out! That's a start. But where the schools fail in teaching our kids, my daughter, I pick up at home and teach her commonsense and to respect everyone's opinion.

dfarmer's photo
Sun 02/24/19 09:50 AM

I am binge watching GOT

My daughter and I binge watch it over and over! Always picking up on things we've missed before!!! Can't wait for winter to finally be here!!

dfarmer's photo
Sun 02/24/19 09:49 AM
I have had over a dozen concussions!! Why I am called Dizzyd sometimes! lol

dfarmer's photo
Sun 02/24/19 09:15 AM
Good thing we will always have their music and well Monkees reruns!! :)

dfarmer's photo
Sun 02/24/19 07:45 AM

Yep, been there done that!! Finally got my daughter away from her abusive drunk mother as well!!! If you even think someone has a temper, best to leave right away!!

My ex was violent towards her son as well. I applied for guardianship, but it was refused, coz the current guardians did not agree noway
Her mother made court easy for me! She threatened suicide Memorial weekend after crashing her car, being well drunk of course! Then again, she just had an accident 5 days earlier cause of prescription pills :( Then in court, she showed her true psychotic self by saying, I had enough I am leaving :( Judge looked at her an was like, your what? Then she tried telling the judge what to do and that her decision was final not his!!! Yeah sometimes you don't have to say that much in court, you just gotta let the other person show their true colors.
Thankfully I have complete primary care and my daughter is happier then she ever was. Grades are just about straight A's and she's no longer scared she's going to get abused anymore!!! Thank God!

dfarmer's photo
Sat 02/23/19 05:01 PM
Country surroundings, hiking and food!!!

dfarmer's photo
Sat 02/23/19 04:50 PM
Learn to use Reverse Image Search. It truly helps on finding out who is real or not. https://www.reverseimagesearch.org/

dfarmer's photo
Sat 02/23/19 04:35 PM
Learn to use Reverse Image Search! It can tell you usually who the pic is of or if the pic has been used on a billion dating sites with different locations and names!! I love it and use it daily!! Here is the link for it - https://www.reverseimagesearch.org/

dfarmer's photo
Sat 02/23/19 02:39 PM
Hands you a 5 gallons of gas and a lighter! Breaks out the a chair and the marshmallows! Lol

dfarmer's photo
Sat 02/23/19 02:23 PM
Chicken florentine & farfalle with sweet peppers, spinach and onion scallops!! Mmmm yummy love to cook!

dfarmer's photo
Sat 02/23/19 02:20 PM
Lol ask if he needs those locks installed since that's one of the things I cover in my business!