Community > Posts By > Buckingfored

Buckingfored's photo
Thu 10/09/08 08:01 AM
Taxi, once they got the cast tweaked. Great show.

Buckingfored's photo
Wed 10/01/08 05:45 AM
Picking 1 favorite song is much too difficult, so I will list 5 (although they have many awesome tunes).
1. Time
2. Comfortably Numb (Gilmour won best guitar solo for this one).
3. Have a cigar (the guitar solo for this one is awesome).
4. Us and them.
5. Shine on you crazy diamond, parts 1-8.

Buckingfored's photo
Tue 09/30/08 12:22 PM

I studied this subject for four years. The way I did my study was much like an investigator would solve a crime. I started at the end of the book of Revelation, and worked my way back to the Begining of Genisis. My conclusion was that the "mark of the beast" is lying or any form of deceit!
According to Revelation, the Mark is indicated for the ability to buy or sell goods and/or services. The federal government is working on a plan, along with the EU and UN to implement a system where people are "marked" with either a bar code or RFID(radio frequency identification) device that holds all of your personal info, from your medical history to your SS# to your bank records, driver's license and history. You will be able to put your hand (or wherever the RFID is placed), have it scanned, buy your goods, and the money is automatically debited from your account. This is a very real thing, and it will be implemented within the near future. Biblical prophecy is coming to pass. Keep your eyes on Israel, and the Middle East.

Buckingfored's photo
Mon 09/29/08 10:35 AM

if you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're 'exotic' and 'different'.
grow up in Alaska, eating moose burgers, and you're an American story.
if your name is Barack, you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim....
name your kids Willow, Trig, and Track, and ?you're a maverick.
graduate from Harvard Law School and you are unstable????
attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, then you're well-grounded. (my x husband did this)
if you spend 3 years as a community organizer, become the first black president of the Harvard Law Review, help register 150k new voters, spend 12 years as a Constitutional law professor, 9 years as a State Senator of a district of 750k people, chair the State Senate's Health and Human Services committee, spend 4 years in the US Senate representing a state of 13 million people, sponsor 131 bills and serve on the Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public Works, and Venteran's Affairs committees, you don't have any real leadership experience. (I beg to differ on this on). there is more tomorrow...pt 2.flowerforyou frustrated :banana: bigsmile
For anyone that thinks Barak is such a great "organizer", and such a wonderful change for our great country ( do you REALLY want a muslim in charge of a Christian nation?), then please visit www.makepeacetotalpackage.com/clayton-makepeace/a-conspiracy-of-imbeciles.html. Then come talk to me.

Buckingfored's photo
Thu 09/11/08 10:51 AM

MOM!!! SHANIQUAS WIPIN BOOGERS ON ME!!! AM NOT!!! AM TOO!!! WELL DARNELL WAS DIGGING FRU YOUR PURSE AND PLAYIN WITH YOUR GUN AGAIN!!! WAS NOT!!! WAS TOO!!! YEAH WELL SHANIQUA TOOK A SIP OFF YOUR 40 WHEN YOU WENT TO THA BAFROOM!!! NOOOOO!!! YEAAAHH!!! WELL DARNELL WAS PLAYIN IN DAT WHITE POWDER IN DA DRAWER YOU AXT US TO STAY OUT OF!!! DID NOT!!! DID TOO!!! WELL SHANIQUA WAS PLAYIN WIT YO BIRF CONTROL DETECTOR THINGYS- SHE WAS PEEING ON EM!!! YOUR LYIN!!! NO IM NOT!!! YES YOU IS!!!
OMG!! That is absolutely hilarious! Thank you for the laugh! Laughed so hard, I almost puked!!

Buckingfored's photo
Thu 09/11/08 10:51 AM

MOM!!! SHANIQUAS WIPIN BOOGERS ON ME!!! AM NOT!!! AM TOO!!! WELL DARNELL WAS DIGGING FRU YOUR PURSE AND PLAYIN WITH YOUR GUN AGAIN!!! WAS NOT!!! WAS TOO!!! YEAH WELL SHANIQUA TOOK A SIP OFF YOUR 40 WHEN YOU WENT TO THA BAFROOM!!! NOOOOO!!! YEAAAHH!!! WELL DARNELL WAS PLAYIN IN DAT WHITE POWDER IN DA DRAWER YOU AXT US TO STAY OUT OF!!! DID NOT!!! DID TOO!!! WELL SHANIQUA WAS PLAYIN WIT YO BIRF CONTROL DETECTOR THINGYS- SHE WAS PEEING ON EM!!! YOUR LYIN!!! NO IM NOT!!! YES YOU IS!!!
OMG!! That is absolutely hilarious! Thank you for the laugh! Laughed so hard, I almost puked!!

Buckingfored's photo
Tue 09/09/08 12:33 PM
Dating a bi oriented person is one thing. However, you can wave "bi" to any potential of a serious, committed relationship. Besides, too much competition, man. Who needs that?

Buckingfored's photo
Tue 09/09/08 12:25 PM
I always check to see the looks on these people's faces, and they always look the same-CONSTIPATED!!!

Buckingfored's photo
Fri 08/29/08 12:14 PM
Actually, there are 3 heavens. First, there is the sky that we see, making up the first "heavens". Next, there is the upper atmosphere, between the sky, and outer space, making up the second "heavens". Finally, there is Heaven itself, where God "resides", along with the angels, and those that have "fallen asleep", or died, in Christ. Do yourself a favor- stop trying to put God in a box. There are things about God that people will never understand, until we finally meet Him. "The fear (knowledge) of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, but fools despise wisdom and discipline". Proverbs ch.1,v.7

Buckingfored's photo
Fri 08/29/08 06:02 AM
If the Bible is not true, if Jesus did not die, to be raised on the third day, then all Christians, dead and alive, are the sorriest, most pitiful people ever, and we have fallen victim to the greatest scheme ever devised by man.

P.S: If my aunt had balls, she would be my uncle!

Buckingfored's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:59 AM
Absolutely brilliant! To add to the historical evidence of humans and dinosaurs co-existing, there have been cave paintings discovered in Natural Bridge national park in Montana. These paintings are of various kinds of dinosaurs. The interesting thing is, these paintings are dated 300 years before than the first dinosaur discovery! Now, how can you precisely draw, or paint something that had not yet been discovered??
Also, there are dinosaur legends o every continent in the world, as well as reports of recent pterodactyl sightings out west, such as in Utah, and other areas.
The thing that I find interesting about evolutionists is that they constantly change their theories to fit constantly emerging new evidences, while Creationists never change our views. Instead of trying to make "science" fit the framework of the Bible, they should simply trust the accuracy and validity of the first 10 chapters of Genesis, and accept it as literal history. All observable science fits the framework of Genesis.
On a final note, evolution is NOT science. It is still, and always will be, a "theory". It is not based on anything observable in the here and now. Creation , and evolution, are both religions, or, belief systems. Based on your presuppositions, you will accept one, and reject the other. For all you skeptics about Creation, I suggest you visit the Creation Museum in northern Kentucky. Go with an open mind, and a receptive heart.

The apostle Paul wrote that the splendor of Creation is so great, and so unique, that it speaks of the One that Created it, so everyone is without excuse.

Buckingfored's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:10 PM
Go to www.centerpointe.com, and read about Holosync technology. You will be amazed. Trust me. I do not say this lightly. Check it out. If you truly want simplicity and peace, this is the way to go.

Buckingfored's photo
Thu 08/28/08 12:28 PM
Wow. Oh, Cananda! I knew there was a reason why I wanted to move up north!

Buckingfored's photo
Thu 08/28/08 07:41 AM

Guns don't kill people. Bad people kill people. Give good people guns to defend themselves and crime will go down.

Drugs will never go away because our government doesn't want them to. Reasons are probably financial.
Guns don't kill people, but they sure do help! As for why drugs are around, yes, the governments do want them around. It is financial, as well as control. Think of it as thinning the herd. Keep the masses stoned and stupid, and the control is that much easier.

Buckingfored's photo
Wed 08/27/08 12:46 PM

online dating is keeping ppl single-they are becoming more superficial and fickle and develops a chronic illness of 'the grass-is-always-greener-on-the-other-side" syndrome.
So very true. These sites offer too much anonymity.

Buckingfored's photo
Wed 08/27/08 12:34 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Buckingfored's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:20 AM
Cincinnati, OH. Still looking. Not really looking for just booty calls, but, that's all I am finding. Not that I am complaining, mind you.:tongue:

Buckingfored's photo
Wed 08/27/08 09:47 AM
"Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God".
My advice to you would be to investigate the historical accuracies of the Bible. There is a lot of archeolgical evidence that supports much of the Bible, as well as historical evidence. The ten plagues of the Exodus have been recorded by other cultures, including the Egyptians. Evidence of crucifixion has also been un-earhted(heel bones with holes going thru them at an angle). There is a couple of books that I like to suggest to you. THe first one is titled "The Case for Christ", by Lee Stobel. When he first started writing the book, he was an ardent athiest. Now, he is the Senior Minister of his own Church. The second book is titled "No wonder they call Him the Savior", by Max Lucado.
I am wondering if you were raised Catholic. I have known many Catholics that fell away from the faith. I have alot of pronlems with the heirarchy of the Catholic church. People put too much clout into what the pope says. There is also praying to Mary and the Saints( and by the way, a Saint is anyone that shares the Gospel of Jesus Christ with another person, NOT someone that the pope cannonizes). Neither Mary, nor the Saints, can hear your prayers. Only God can, so pray to Him.
Finally, I know that people that truly know the Lord are changed by Him, for the better. Jesus changes people all the time. Just read the story of Saul of Tarsus. You can find it in the book of Acts. Saul was a very zealous persecutor of the early church, arresting Christians and having them put to death, simply for what they believed. His conversion was amazing. He went on to write 85% of the New Testament. He was evenually put to death himself, for preaching the Gospel.
My question to all unbelievers/skeptics is this- what is holding you back? What do you believe? Why do you believe it? Does what you believe assure you of your salvation? Why do you still feel as though something is lacking? Missing, as it were. Read chapter 53 of the book of Isiah, in the Old Testament. There has only been one person in all of history that Isiah could possibly be talking about. Jesus Christ. No one else could possibly be the subject of that chapter.
Finally, as the Apostle Paul (Saul) wrote in the book of Hebrews, "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen".

Buckingfored's photo
Fri 08/22/08 06:43 PM
Never hide your stash when you are high, man.

Buckingfored's photo
Thu 08/21/08 08:15 PM
That is one awesome poem. Truly. As for a title, how about "Victim of life", "Afraid", "Fearless", or "Damaged goods"?

Previous 1