Community > Posts By > Kelly7717

Kelly7717's photo
Tue 04/22/08 05:17 PM
Make it the best two years left!!!!!!
Im wondering if you can have more devil sexdevil , fun and laughter in two years than your whole life up to that point. If you knew time couldnt be wasted.

Kelly7717's photo
Wed 04/16/08 02:27 PM
Dang!! What a freudian slip. laugh
We all know what you were thinking about. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

We all blow it sometimes, I think you gave us all a good helping of laughter today. flowerforyou

Kelly7717's photo
Wed 04/16/08 12:37 PM
Have a weekly spelling bee with age appropriate words. All participants get some type of reward. (treat,popsicles,etc) The winner for that week gets to be the teachers assistant or classroom leader. - collects papers,hands out paperwork,etc

Have a daily story read orally row by row of students. They read one sentence. Next student reads the next.. until the short story is read.

Have the group make a adlib story using numbers. You give them the first sentence. Each student adds a sentence using a number until the story is complete by adding/subtracting the number each student uses.

So your rewarding thier work and accomplishments. Implementing leadership in a fun environment. Giving them confidence reading aloud while making sure they are all paying attention.

Kelly7717's photo
Wed 04/16/08 11:33 AM

Well I spend $60-70 a day in fuel so yeah it sucks.

Some people are buying mopeds in the suburbs to use when they dont need to drive thier vehicle which cuts some expense. I know that motorcycle dealers are having a good year again.

Walking,bus,bicycles,trains help but it doesnt always apply to most situations.

Workers are now carpooling to thier companys. Switching days to drive. There is a carpool website in most major areas to find a rideshare. You flip days so there is no expense except the days you drive.

$60-$70 A DAY???? You drive over 300 miles a day???

Yes, over 300 a day, I am a limousine chauffeur and drive all day 6 days a week which averages usually 95,000 -107,000 miles a year on average.
I spent over $18,000 in fuel alone for my limo last year.

Kelly7717's photo
Wed 04/16/08 11:26 AM
You use your 3way calling service (mines free) and then you call one of the following: the time and temperature line, dialaprayer, dialahoroscope, phone rejection hotline laugh then you remain silent .. some listen for a few, some laugh, and some just hang up.
drinker

Kelly7717's photo
Wed 04/16/08 11:18 AM
Well I spend $60-70 a day in fuel so yeah it sucks.

Some people are buying mopeds in the suburbs to use when they dont need to drive thier vehicle which cuts some expense. I know that motorcycle dealers are having a good year again.

Walking,bus,bicycles,trains help but it doesnt always apply to most situations.

Workers are now carpooling to thier companys. Switching days to drive. There is a carpool website in most major areas to find a rideshare. You flip days so there is no expense except the days you drive.

Kelly7717's photo
Tue 04/15/08 10:50 PM
Its quite entertaining tucking a Jackson for a male dancer! devil

Kelly7717's photo
Tue 04/15/08 10:38 PM
Anything worth having in life you have to work for .. if it were easy it wouldnt be worth so much or be special.

The best relationships have solid foundations which take time be patient shes out there.

Kelly7717's photo
Tue 04/15/08 10:28 PM

I think ya got a seed in that last bowl....smokin

laugh laugh

Kelly7717's photo
Tue 04/15/08 10:23 PM
Kel - shorthand for friends lol

other than that pet names but i dont think we need those details devil

Kelly7717's photo
Tue 04/15/08 10:21 PM
Similar things keep it interesting when your on the same page!
So I will go with similar.

Kelly7717's photo
Tue 04/15/08 10:18 PM

what? LOL....how you got that I'll never know, but women are my favorite thing to do! (In fact the only thing I do)

so you are some sort of male slut?

hmmmmm Peccy I learn something new about *you* everyday! :wink: laugh laugh
Male slut?? I would have never guessed you to be that ... at least not that I know of noway noway

Kelly7717's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:55 PM
Sleep when your dead ?smokin

Kelly7717's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:48 PM
happiness until death

Kelly7717's photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:55 PM
Yes deciding the destination is a another matter.

Kelly7717's photo
Mon 04/14/08 06:06 PM
"Only divine love bestows the keys of knowledge." - Arthur Rimbaud

Kelly7717's photo
Mon 04/14/08 05:48 PM
"A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to-letting a person be what he really is." - Jim Morrison

"I see myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being, with the soul of a clown which forces me to blow it at the most important moments." - Jim Morrison

"Love cannot save you from your own fate." - Jim Morrison

Kelly7717's photo
Mon 04/14/08 05:28 PM
yeah stalkers - high school years back unknown guy called a lot one night my friend and i were followed while driving my car - friend ran in the house told my dad he came out with a shotgun in the driveway after that no more stalker lol

working - some limo guy i didnt know obsessed with me would show up wherever i just dropped off a customer he didnt work with our company no idea how he knew where i was going. He would watch everything i did in the limo lot. Waited at the base for me one night was about 2am. I didnt know it till he said hello kelly right behind me. I called dispatcher to come outside immediately 6 squads showed up they told him a report was made and if he ever came near me again he would go to jail.

Kelly7717's photo
Mon 04/14/08 04:19 PM
The one who is always right and makes some mistakes but cannot admit it ...

Even if they cant admit it I know everyone makes mistakes including myself. Unless it was a drastic mistake it would never be mentioned and wouldnt even get a constructive debate.

Kelly7717's photo
Mon 04/14/08 03:47 PM
Edited by Kelly7717 on Mon 04/14/08 03:52 PM
Would you rather hear a child who is sick say they would have been better off dead? From the physical and emotional pain?

*Not all women are sluts who have to make decisions*

I chose to tough it out and my husband (ex now) couldnt cope. I was the stronger of the two of us. I still am.

The point is it should be a choice to tough it out, adoption, or abortion. All women should have the right to make that choice.

- forgot to quote who i was responding to...

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25