Community > Posts By > Kelly7717

Kelly7717's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:26 AM
Gesundheit is German its traditional meaning is "I wish you health" or after a sneeze "bless you"

Kelly7717's photo
Sat 04/12/08 08:03 AM
I did. Even though I was happy my son was miserable. He hated him. I had to consider my son and his viewpoints.

Kelly7717's photo
Sat 04/12/08 07:12 AM
My uncle 6 yrs older took me for a ride when he was 16 because my grandmother told him to take me with. So he took me down some country road going 120mph and I told him to stop and let me out walked back. So being angry later that day his girlfriend called the house. I answered the phone and said oh Hello Sara knowing full well her name was Lisa it was so nice meeting you the other day. My grandmother thinks your great. Shes like oh this isnt Sara. I interrupted and said Oh this must be Diane the one he took to the movies the other night hang on Ill go tell him your on the phone. So I go tell him he has a phone call. As soon as he gets on the phone he gets an earfull about who these 2 women are he has been out with. Meanwhile he is saying I dont know what your talking about. Im laughing while he is sweating bullets trying to figure out whats going on. After he got off the phone I said it sure did sound like your girlfriend was pissed off. Maybe you should learn to be nicer to people.

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 04/11/08 05:23 PM
good one! laugh

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 04/11/08 05:20 PM
<~~ Libra

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 04/11/08 05:05 PM
Well I would have to say that the poster said 40 years since high school which would put this person in the 57-58 yr old range... How many people in this age group are used to the way we live in the current age. computers, cell phones, etc ..

I think there may have been clues that were not recognized because some people are smooth. She did not know he was married until he told her in a letter and ended it abruptly.

She obviously feels like he got away with it. She is angry.
It wont do any good to get even. Although do you think its fair for his current wife to not know what happened? Do you think this is the only time the guy cheated? The guy keeps living life as usual and does not care about anyone but himself. Protecting his own interests and worrying about losing the life he is living.

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 04/11/08 04:40 PM
some people have no morals or values .. you did nothing wrong he was the one who kept his marriage hidden..

a lot of singles have found out many things after the fact and were angry - you are not alone.

there is a way to protect yourself from this happening its as simple as running a name in court records in the county the person lives in you will be amazed what you find out marriages, divorces, speeding tickets, duis, criminal backgrounds .. I wouldnt say to just randomly do this but once it reaches a certain level towards serious sometimes its wise to avoid a person or you can see yourself if they are being truthful. Many of these records are online some are free.
You find out they are honest or not there is no hiding a public record.

Sometimes good people dont see that a person is pulling a fast one, hiding something, or lying because we wouldnt think to do what they do.

Kelly7717's photo
Fri 04/11/08 04:18 PM
laugh

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/10/08 10:27 PM
would my mind ever wander to the gutter?

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:50 PM
xp or vista depending on what computer im using at the time.

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:42 PM

omg I hope he didnt forget the fabric softener!!!noway laugh noway

mine has seperate resevoirs for that ... or they have the downy balls for the older ones..just in case he didnt know laugh

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/10/08 09:39 PM
I bet if there was an incentive ... you would have already had it done ..folded hung up and maybe even ironed happy

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:17 PM
oh yeah and a note written with my lipstick on the bathroom mirror so i saw it in the morning

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/10/08 08:13 PM
a song written for me and played on guitar

anything handwritten or handmade letters, artwork, poetry

walk on the shore in the crashing waves under the stars with the perfectly timed intimate sensual kiss

Kelly7717's photo
Thu 04/10/08 06:14 PM
laugh laugh laugh

Kelly7717's photo
Tue 04/08/08 04:54 PM
yeah i agree with that i wouldnt put my arse on the line either .. it just sucks when one person ruins it for everyone because they have no morals or values.

Kelly7717's photo
Tue 04/08/08 04:51 PM
well the flip side to that coin is maybe someone will lose a job that has a family and they were not responsible so they pay the price as well as the bad apple ... something to think about. There has to be another way to narrow it down.

Kelly7717's photo
Tue 04/08/08 04:41 PM
I am pretty certain you said it was stolen from your business or your vehicle insurance may cover didnt you say that?? Insurance claim if your deductible is lower ... but you do need a police report .. getting some of your money back is better than none. Well you can be pretty certain it is not your crew ... if you have worked around them ... which leaves another business that was there working perhaps a phone call to that companys management if nothing else it gives them certain people to watch closely they know who was working on the site.

Kelly7717's photo
Tue 04/08/08 10:02 AM

I say go with it ...lol

My problem is i'm too stupid to know when im gettin hit on..lol
10 to 15 mins later im like....DUH!

Yeah a lot of us ladies have this problem. I am guilty. It is hard to distinguish being friendly from a flirt sometimes.

Kelly7717's photo
Tue 04/08/08 09:59 AM

I wanna ride in yo limo smokin

Anytime your in Chicago! Let me know.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25